gonna be happy to land this in a match. tekken trainboaring is fun

Is riding your gate actually bad in GG?

Cyberbots is no. 1

ride on this

*unzips dick*

bad in like everything ever

>uncompressed steam screenshots are 7.75MBs each

We need a bigger file size limit.

yes. it's bad in every game. your inputs should be controlled for the most part. It's ok to hit it sometimes like when blocking low/high/fuzzy, for charge moves, dashes, and when you're bound to hit some of it during quarter/half circles at 4, 2, 6

>facebook quality

>he fell for the stick meme
Get an input device that allows you to press the direction buttons directly instead of waggling a lever over them.

Nice but next time please record with input display.

Play Geese's game

but how do I IAD then? I need to hit the 7/9

reposting

PNGs get crazy big. I noticed that when I started to use the xboxapp for screenshots in some games.

I really want a baseball cap in tekken

why is it that every time you want something it never drops

exfuckingposed meppz

Play Takumas game, the most badass of all old karate dudes.

he looks like mr karate to me

>tekken 7
>rev2
>path of exile racing season for beta keys
>new overwatch season

the day doesnt have enough hours

Kazuya did nothing wrong, Heihachi is the true evil

can you guys explain why it's bad
never used a stick

Lies.
Mr. Karate wears a mask.

You should only ride the lightning

I want the Lightning to ride me

Tekken 7's customization stuff is kinda lame

I would but Es and the boy turned girl cost 8 shekels each and I don't want to pay that

Seeing Akuma in Tekken 7 just makes me want a TxSF even more

2D Street Fighter is outdated

its pretty weak after people hyping it up that much.
most of the things are even recycled. I'd prefer regular costumes over this desu.

Some of it is pretty good tho.

>consoles

on PC you had to pay full price for a mega delayed game that others played for a year.
its lose/lose.
ASW is a shit company.

Kinda lame describes most of what tekken 7 has to offer if you look past the gameplay.
I can't believe harada hyped up this story mode for 2 years straight.

So I finally finished all of the routes for Skullgirls, and I have to wonder if Valentine's route is the "canon" one?

It sets up a Skullgirl Valentine as the main antagonist for another Skullgirls game.

>36 bucks with all dlc included is full price
ok son

>open twitch
>italian grill playing Tekken

Why do girls have the 3D gene? Are 3D fighting games for girls?

what character?

I quit once they added 5* GW characters and the off-element resistances. Fuck that.

We may never know. From our knoeledge now every route or seperate routes could be canon.

look at the movelist. i don't know how to tekken notation at all. it's [4]LK bt.6WP,WP,WP then C Krump (3RP,RK,LK,LP)

>tfw you are playing good overall and feeling like you're about to level up and then next time you play you suck ass and lose and feel like you can't time or do anything right

it's soul crushing

Did he really hype story mode up? The only thing I ever saw was the Akuma shit and that looked lame. Apparently NRS is the only ones who can do fighting game story modes and even those are shit when you actually sit down and think about it

That's what the game plus dlc costs that's not a deal

will playing on a hitbox cure my arm soreness?

i get sore in my left elbow on the inside when using a stick too much, also in between my thumb and index finger on the righit side

it really hurts but is it even possible to iad?

What character can we expect/do you want in the next installment of Skullgirls?

Personally, I'd love to see Hollow or Christmas from Last Hope return. Also, that one fishgirl whose name I've forgotten.

And maybe some of the older Skullgirls

I've forgotten about that Double ending

Soul Calibur always had awesome single player modes before it got killed in arcades.

>tfw grinding my second 5* gw char

>Apparently NRS is the only ones who can do fighting game story modes
Xrd has been good in my opinion.

>store.steampowered.com/app/586140/
???

Whats the reason for the up button as being in the bottom? isn't it better to put above the down button like how most people would want it?

Seems so counter intuitive, anyone who has tried out one of these will agree that this is the most difficult part to adapt to.

Minette for sure and FUCKING PLAYABLE MARIE AND UMBRELLA
There was another character needed to end the story we never got I forgot who it was.

>work full time
Fuck.

Xrd's story mode was like a C Tier winter season anime

Try thinking a little harder about it. Maybe stare at your hands to get the idea.

Harada made a special statement about delaying the game to not make the same mistakes other devs did by rushing their stuff.

That was obviously a jab at Capcom and SFV, but overall this game doesnt really offer much more.
The game is still like one year older than V but its not really showing outside of the roster size.

I dont even care much about single player shit (even though the character endings in previous Tekken games were MUCH better than a single shitty story), there's a big lack of shit in this game.
No real tutorials, no trials or challenges, no special multiplayer modes.
Lobbies are fucking barebones as fuck and they kick you back into them after one single match. No FT5/10 options or anything.

Dunno it looks to me like they didnt work on the home version for years and then started rushing development over the last half year. What was in the arcade is good (characters and gameplay), everything else is meh as fuck.

With how much the game was delayed I expected more content and quality of life shit than Xrd+IJ2 put together. I didnt get half of one of those.

You are a greater man than I am, user. Six and Esser's 5* looked nice, but not nice enough to keep me playing.

Anyone wanna play XRD? I would prefer a 1v1 rematch lobby.

I'm a bit more confused as to how they'll bring back Marie. Personally, I'd love to see an unmasked Painwheel as a character. She looks much cuter without the mask.

It seems like they had soooo many characters that could've been used but only used a handful. I really hope this means that they're saving them for a sequel because I don't want to wait ages for a sequel

>path of exile racing season for beta keys

Seriously?

I'm not gonna say it isn't generic anime, but at least it's pretty tonally consistent and they haven't relied on asspulls like NRS does. Shit is at least properly set up beforehand and has a payoff.

>no trials or challenges
This one does not even make sense. Literally just copy what doa5 does by having you go to the movelist in a mode and unlock something by completing it.
It's really like harada does not play videogames at all beyond idolshit or the game would look so much different with the low cost huge payout features.

If I'm already running the game in 4K and I turn the resolution scale up to 200% does that turn it into 8K?

Is there any point in Rage Drives

Why does the hair in this game look so bad

>I really hope this means that they're saving them for a sequel
They wanted to do way more but konami fucked them over by being in a lawsuit for some rapper wrestling kusoge which froze all their funds. They had to release the game baebones(not even movelists ingame) or just let it die. At least we got some characters with the kickstarter which also allowd for the game to get updated and changed for many years.

>jobberkuma
Except he actually defeated Heihachi...
Bless that man's obsession with Asuka...so much good art

Ragedrives are what ragearts should have been.

So is there a chance for a sequel anytime soon? I'd imagine with how successful it was, a Kickstarter would be more than enough to fund them to make a great new game.

Also, fucking Konami. Always ruining good things.

Did you just stop playing halfway through? heihachi still survived, Jin is alive and Kazuya does not die in the special chapter. Literally a litle annoying fly getting into everyones face but don't doing much else.

Mommy isn't as kind as I thought she would be before the game came out...

>NRS is the only ones who can do fighting game story modes
At least you said they're shit because
>Sneak up on enemies crouching at eye level 15 feet away and clearly visible to anyone and everyone casually looking around

Whoever is in charge of directing shit in MK and Injustice needs to be crippled, that was so embarrassing to look at.

>The barrier is down! Counterattack with 2P 2K 2S!
>Use 2PPP
>it counts

anyone competing in euro cpt online needs to check in in the next 5 minutes or be DQ'd

Yeah, they need rise of the tomb raider's pure hair.

Does rev2 have a story recap or something or do I need to go do some reading elsewhere?

>Did you just stop playing halfway through? heihachi still survived
He defeated Heiehachi, he just didn't kill him because he thought he had already. He could have just killed the unconscious/vulnerable Heihachi had he dug him out but he thought he was dead.

Let's be straight here...they actually seemed to keep Akuma at his canon story power...meaning Heihachi didn't stand a chance.

Are 10hit combos in t7 a thing to care about? I'm playing Gigas and it seems that I don't have a lot to do with juggle combos and 10hit combo actually does nice damage.

Not quite, but when you're in story mode they highlight important words and if you don't know what people are talking about you can press a button to bring up the encyclopedia of Guilty Gear lore and get an explanation for what is going on or what is being referred to.

Hair is the most graphically intense thing to do if they actually try for it, so they take the easy way out so it's not any better than anything else and easier to render

tfw you lose to a guy spamming lows becasue /fgg/ told me to never block low

Trials are probably the easiest feature to implement.

What also bugs me is that they put in hints into the loading screen but nowhere else.
Sometimes shit loads too fast for me to read or it comes too late.
When games dont come with manuals anymore at least give me a basic rundown about the new mechanics in this game.

how do i beat asuka with devil jin? she keeps hitting me with some kind of green unblockable.

They are sometimes better than ragearts.
Generally much safer. Its situational.
With Feng the ragedrive shoulder has stupid levels of wallcarry but for a stage without walls the rageart is obviously the better choice.

low parry that shit

How does okizeme work in Tekken?

Thats like losing to a guy spamming overheads because people told you to block low in a 2d fighter.

You are actually allowed to look at what the other guy is doing and then adapt.

Lows = overheads in tekken

So you have to block them high?

Get a knock down, go for a 50/50 on their wakeup

Better to think and play fucking smart and not block low than to give in and go down to their dumb fucking scrub level and start playing like a retard too. Fuck off if you think those losses count.

Aside Tanukana they don't, it's just that unlike other FGs Tekken actually caters to both sides

Finally, a reasonable post. Katarina getting that much off a sweep is BULLSHIT my dude.

How do you deal with wake up low kick? Am I just not timing my meaties correctly?

What ports do I open up for gg? Same ones as Steamworks?

Attempt 4358, Electrics still not coming out, beginning to think I don't have the gene

Will not lose hope just yet

10 hit strings are never true combos. only some actually fully combo in the rare situation that you're at range 0 and you're at the opponent's back.