ITT: Lawnmowers

Ok Veeky Forums, let's see your lawnmowers. Here's my 15 year old Toro

Got one of these sweet little things

Front-cutting deck is my love and life

fuqq

What would it take to modify something like this to exceed 30 mph?

Those just seem like so much more can go wrong

This fuckers been going strong for 15 years now mowing 3.2 acres. I'm kind of hoping it shits out soon though so I can get something bigger

Gearing and an actual transmission, presumably. Go kart engines aren't much bigger.

350 honda, 5 speed, solid rear axle. Does wheelies. May run 70 mph wide open - really squirrely though. Doesn't cut grass anymore, only rips it up.

so how do you mow your lawn?
just do donuts on it?

old ingersoll lawn tractor and a 2 stroke aluminum deck lawnboy - the best push mowers ever built. I've moved out west since and don't have any grass to mow, but I left the racing mower with family. My cousin raced it with some success this year. Google photo.

fuck me, that was for you, user

I'm probably gonna buy one if I can get one cheap. It's nice that it helps prevent needing a weed whacker and it's cool as fuck.

This was the best ride on mower I ever used. I believe mine was a 98 with low and high range. I used it to haul our firewood as well and it worked great. I did nothing but change the oil, plugs belts and blades. I guess I should've adjusted the valves, but I didn't know any better. I was young and it wasn't mine. I was responsible for maintaining it though. As far as I know my step father still uses it.

I wasn't easy on it. At one point I had a spinner knob on it and I mowed in third and i leaned for the turns like it was a quad or dirt bike. I was an idiot and I bypassed the switch. It took over three hours to mow the lawn and there were a lot of tree roots that would loosen the blades it was a bitch. IIRC loc tite made a huge difference. If it was now I would've welded them to the spindle.

My father has a honda like this and that thing sounds like a ride on mower when you engage the blades.
I can't believe i'm taking part in a lawn mower thread on the internet.

Yard Works, not even once

>The CHAD Lawnmower

that looks ok but why only one lug holding on the wheel

heres mine i got at a garage sale for cheap, well less than 400

its like 20 years old
super basic

Hey fellas

>the only Ford GT I'll ever be able to drive

~15??? something year old craftsman with a briggs. Like this minus the side chute. I guess I got the last of the good Briggs. I hear the new ones are shit. This beast sits with nasty ethanol fuel over winter and starts right up every year. It's had the oil changed maybe once in 15 years.

Removing the deck and doing a pulley switch around. They can haul ass. Watch some of the older 1puglife tractor vids.

Enjoy dying when it roll over and crushes you.

They are quite simple actually. The steering mechanism is just a steel wire drive. Standard B&S engine, normal hydrostatic transmission, belts driving the cutters

I used one "professionally" 6 hours per workday for half a year, and as such I know and trust them very well

Deck finally ate shit on our lawn tractor so I pulled out this again. Thing is ridiculously light and starts everytime.

Gotta K.I.S.S.

>his mower is only 15 years old

Traded a three wheeler for it

> Live in britain
> Lawns the size of a postage stamp
> Garage full of crap and toys
> Have to walk through garage to get between front and back lawns

So, I have a cheapass hover mower. It's an electric motor with a fan, a cutting blade, and a handle on top of a plastic housing so you can move it about, and to hold the dead man's switch.
Downside, it only works properly for about 1/4 of a lawn before having to stop, unplug it, flip it over, and use the attached scraper to scrape the grass cuttings off the inside of the housing.
Don't HAVE to unplug it, but I'd rather not stick my hands into there with it plugged in.

He lift

He push

he sprey

>He's still an ICE cuck

can it sucks my dick

>mfw city workers get $27 an hour to play with rc toys

>$12k starting
Tax payer dollars hard at work

i can spray ant poisand up your cock

The craftsman (I have a smallish yard)

Who else /snapper/ here

BRMMMM

Yo that one was pretty cool iirc it had the twin blades. I never saw a difference in my grass quality but it was cool

I'm not home right now to take a picture but I have an unpowered reel mower. Shit works great. Honestly not any harder than any other non assisted push mower, people are just pussies.