Is it weird for a white collar millennial man

to drive this Buick mini ute aimed at senior women? I can lease it for literally $150 a month. no maintenance worries, free XM radio & onstar, free oil oil changes etc.

standard big touch screen, bluetooth, apple carplay

if you're even considering this you're not an enthusiast so why are you even here? we don't give a shit which econobox you buy.

Buick is still around?

27 city / 33 highway mpg

daily driver for work, broski

so? it still stands. you could buy an interesting DD if you weren't a cuck.

forester is a better fit since muh australian japanese car

member when youd meet that normie who insisted subaru is australian?

Example?

Civic, fit, literally any Subaru or Mazda

those aren't interesting dds either.

why should i have to tell you? you should know what kind of cars you're into.

toyota chr

kys

these are awful

was in one the other day

people are buying the shit out of these though for whatever reason

>literally $150 a month.
So $0 down?

The only reaction to this post is ......okay? Like, what do you want? Are you worried about your image buying a Buick?

If you're worried about being a "white collar millennial man driving a mini ute aimed at senior women" then don't do it?

And if you're not.....then do it?

What do you want from us?

get a recent taurus sho, they're suprising

shit car.

thats a crossover with a car roofline literally the same thing as an exploder underneath ferd is so shit

yea. why would you put money down on a lease?

Yeah I would think your just a conservative guy, or your borrowing your moms car. Even then I don't think most people will care that much.

That must be the most flattering photo of it. Whenever I see them drive around they look like the result of a crossover raping a smartcar.

>civic
>interesting

the crossover he posted is jarring, but dont act like this is any better you retarded homo.

Jesus Christ op kys for even considering a long term rental on a car you'll never own

Go for it if you like it. New Buicks are pretty nice. They also have some insanely good deals. Looking at the new Regal as my next car.