>has a massive dick
>tonnes of money
>a rolex watch
>a corvette
>a hot wife
>a yacht
>is a god-tier driver
>fucks dozens of women a week

But in his last video drifting a turbo 2JZ Silvia, he just proved he's an absolute drift demon and makes DK look like a fucking clown.

Is there anything this man can't do? Why haven't you sucked his cock yet?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/T5qMRds1kbw
youtu.be/429mBevS-Uc
forums.finalgear.com/the-smoking-tire-episode-discussion/ford-gt-vs-ferrari-250-gto-44210/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>why haven't you sucked his cock yet
Couldn't locate it under his 400lbs of flab

He can't not be a fat cuck frittering away daddy's money

You jealous bro?

literally who

>Why haven't you sucked his cock yet
you seem to have done it enough

Fuck off Matt

Less boat video, actually no more boat video. They're fucking awful even if you do get paid.
And stop doing track car reviews on race tracks. No one cares about that shit, at all. Like not even a lil bit.
the obscure product opening ads are okay, fat fuck.

What's his wife look like never seen her?

She's insanely hot, I actually couldn't believe it when I saw her.

>Corvette
Shit car.
>Hot wife.
Who cares?
>Fucks dozens of women a week.
So he's a degenerate.
>Drifting turbo 2JZ Silvia
You mean powersliding. Much less talent involved there.

Pics?

>so he's a degenerate
C O P I N G

>makes DK look like a fucking clown.

I agree with everything but this.

Keiichi Tsuchiya is called the Drift King for a reason.

Matt can't drive lmao. He's so fucking terrified of that car and spent more than half that video out of boost. Drifting is not hard to do, especially on wide open tracks on a purpose built drift car with 600hp.

>dude I could drift a heavily turbocharged 700bhp car with the steering wheel on the opposite side than im used to in my first 20 minutes of driving it no problem at all lmao

Christian Von Koenigsegg is actually /our guy/.

Yeah, I could. I sent a stock GTSt harder than he came close to doing with that thing. And he's a "god-tier" driver?

K.

anyone else done a onetake with him? He was not a douche in real life. pretty much exactly what I expected

Drank some beers with farah at the race track not too long ago. Nice dude.

Matt holds the lap record at 95% of the tracks in North America and you think you're a better driver than him? LOL

In drifting? Yeah I'll say that.

>he doesn't know that drifting with more power makes it easier. especially when its turbocharged
also
>not knowing SCBro owns a GT-R and owned a GTS-T when he was stationed in Japan

baka senpai

Samefag.

are you the guy with the black death trap camaro?
your sister is hot man

>two posts 18 seconds apart
>samefag
K

Yeah, okay.

I don't care who this chump is, Farrah is one of the most skilled drivers of all time.

no you're just an idiot.

almost anyone that posts on Veeky Forums knows about SCBro. Dude is pretty cool and owns a sweet car.

this

>Farrah is one of the most skilled drivers of all time.

I'm not sure. if you're trolling or you genuinely believe that.

In terms of auto journalist he is no where near the best. I'm not saying he is bad though.

Chris Harris is probably the absolute best drive when it comes to racing/drifting in terms of Auto Journalist

Matt Farah is known to be THE most hung guy in automotive-journalism, possibly one of the biggest on Youtube as a whole. His cock has been described as "like an Evian bottle", with gargantuan thickness that would rival Augustus Cole and 50 cent. I'm estimating his size to be at least 8.5" bone pressed, with OVER 7" of girth. he would have absolutely destroyed SCBro's wife's pussy.

They would have spent hours and hours on foreplay, getting herself wet enough just so she can take it. I can just imagine her begging for it, with Matt barely able to force it past the knob, and SCBro's wife moaning and squirming, demanding him to force it in deeper. She would have orgasmed within seconds of taking the entire length, being filled and stretched right up to her cervix. The orgasm would have been powerful, with her vaginal muscles clamping down on Matt's throbbing monstrosity, her whole body quivering in euphoria.

No. And I don't think I've seen that one. I used to watch them all, but they've gotten a little stale/old.

i don't
sorry but i don't live here

youtu.be/T5qMRds1kbw
talking about this one btw
which one is yours?

Matt Farrah ain't nothing but a fat bitch boy lmao

Why did I read this entire post? Proof of dick size?

youtu.be/429mBevS-Uc

bullshit that guy is rich. he is a typical wannabe sleazebag who fails miserably at trying to appear rich. tacky watch, always faux-coy bragging about something, and in his recent benz video he brags about leaning on "sponsors" to get free shit. like, how much of a scumbag mooching douche do you have to be to ask "sponsors" for free shit for your POS daily driver? guido toolbox

hmmm never seen that one
would you recommend waiting 2 years to be able to import an s2000 or should i just get something else now?
i'm getting mixed signals from everyone

Were they not sold wherever you live?

What are you comparing it to? And what purpose? Daily? weekend? autocross/track? Stock? Modded?

can't share them without her consent but she was smoking.

Lol I've sucked that phat cock. Drained the balls completely, btw Matt I know this is your thread... That meat belongs to me ;)

He's not married though

I dissolved his marriage.

This thing? lmao

lightweight rwd cars are unicorns here,sporty fwd ecoboxes -> pony/muscle cars -> luxo coupes,no middle ground
already got a good daily so this would be a second car that will get DDed whenever i feel like it
originally wanted an s2 elise but then i'd have to wait two more years
most likely will keep it stock,also considered getting a w201 and go balls deep
i could just settle for a clean sw20 turbo if i want to get something now

from what I gather the elise is kind of crap for driving on normal roads. S2k would be better than that.

Can you get a Miata or MR2 spyder for cheap to hold you over until then?

yeah i know the elise rides like scat but i really like the look and the possible driving experience,plus i like to think i'm hot shit so the rough ride isn't too much of an issue
i did think about getting an NA to pass the time

You've had that saved for some time now

I've been watching you.

Well I'm not interested, so

>Is there anything this man can't do?

Tell the difference between a Ferrari 250GTO and a Datsun 240Z with a bodykit.

Kek

Go home, Matt, you're drunk.

Kek. He's a chill guy.

>that pic
holy shit

The record for fattest cunt to get around without stopping for a taco bell.

>Why haven't you sucked his cock yet?
Not really the best way to go about this, Matthew.

>Tell the difference between a Ferrari 250GTO and a Datsun 240Z with a bodykit.
Source?

forums.finalgear.com/the-smoking-tire-episode-discussion/ford-gt-vs-ferrari-250-gto-44210/

A since deleted /drive or one take episode or whatever where he was supposedly given a 250GTO to drive but was pretty obviously a Z car, so people started calling him out on it, then his story changed into "okay yeah it's a Datsun with a bodykit but it's a genuine Ferrari drivetrain!" People started listening and were skeptical, then a Ferrari owner's club forum weighed in and said 'yeah no." But he stuck to his guns and started telling people they didn't know what they were talking about and he has so much more experience with cars than them. So people asked the reasonable question about why he didn't show any underhood shots and he barfed up the excuse of "the guy said the hood latch was broken but I've seen it and took pictures!" So people asked for the pictures and he started really flipping his shit, telling people how he wasn't a liar and he "knows what he saw."

He was lying through his teeth the whole time. Google "Matt Farah Ferrari GTO" for what remains of the saga. Bonus points because he's gone on record recently claiming to be a "good journalist."

Here we go. Yeah, good journalistic practices entail knowingly lying to your audience, that's just common sense.

He's such an arrogant faggot

Pet peeve of mine is when people use "illiterate" as a serious insult when it isn't applicable. It just makes them look small minded and petty.

His whole IG post is small minded and petty

Hurrdurr a coincidence stemming from a joke from a half decade ago grosses me out and triggers me