Does anyone even use this shit anymore?

Does anyone even use this shit anymore?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/S5NWcdq4Wf4?t=70
youtube.com/watch?v=h8F3_FKupUU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

well they don't allow exclamation marks in the name section anymore..

surprised it doesnt look like LA but with vape clouds

Well it's a race track, so it's not like those fuckboiiiiiis would be around.

you are officially back, huh?
It's been a long time.

i was busy doing life stuff. Now I've got nothing better to do with my life.

Hope you have a great time. How's life been? Work, studying, wife, children?

I see you have my dream car, I hate you for that.

You're the one behind this meme, rite?

Did you get hurt when this happened OP?

welcome back treequnox

lolol I first wandered in to Veeky Forums when treequinox posting was still big.

Welcome back equinox. Blast from the past.

graduated school, started day job, running a business, fuckin bitches (no kid, hellls nah), life yo.
And just buy one, or just wait to import one (assuming you're in merka)
That's me.
small bruise on my side, that was all.
hayyyy

I am broke as fuck mane, even by eastern Europe standards, I don't have $15k to get one.

Yes.

Post Subarus in their natural environment like >youtu.be/S5NWcdq4Wf4?t=70

save up/build one. it's cheaper. I built mine in college while paying cash for tuition (in the later years) so you can do eeeeeet
hayyyyy
If there's one thing Subaru people are good at, it's always having a camera rolling.

Thank you for your encouraging words. I will first find a proper job. Maybe then. It seems like it is a good idea to crash an Impreza or two before I start doing it. I still haven't crashed my PoS yet. Maybe I will try that.

I bought a Fiat my dude. Shits fun.

Crashing mine was a setback 2/10 wouldn't recommend to a friend. Maybe to an ex girlfriend, but not a friend.

there's a bunch around here. I'm looking at JCW Minis for a laugh and a half. Sorta comparable?

youtube.com/watch?v=h8F3_FKupUU

Jcw mini is better, more expensive, and much less reliable. The abarth is p fun but you can do better.

the expensive and less reliable parts I don't really care about, just trying to get the Mini bug out of my system.

Also looking at E92 M3s (facelift), R35 GTRs and 996 Turbos. The GTR is quite a bit more expensive, but if I find the perfect one I'd splurge a little on it.

lul, zigged when he should have done literally anything but zigged.

Easy to critique driving ability not in the moment though.

Still just as full of fags as ever.

Expected that.I mean, I'm here. so...

E92 is one of the best cars I've ever driven. 9/10 would buy if I had the cash.

Your Subie's looking fantastic, home-dawg.

Just waiting on someone to buy my STi and I'll throw down cash for one.

Still trying to make a type r Replica I see
Just buy an actual typer and stop posing

>buy type R
>crushed immediately

Eh.. I'm alright for the time being. I'll buy one when they aren't a pain in the ass to import, and until then I'll enjoy my 98% of one.

>lhd
Its 0% of one:^)

I couldn't give less of a shit about what side the steering wheel is on. RHD is cool or about 15 minutes and then you're like "wow I am seriously inconvenienced in a country where we drive on the right side of the road".

But I guess I know what you're trying to say, so that's okay.

What even drove you to post again?

I did a few times I loved the care free effortless handling although the rear sway bar was stiffer and probably killed the inherent understeer. I don't know what they are like stock standard though.

The one thing I hated though was the steering it's too dam light.

Glad to see you're back. You're one of the few tripfags that actually owns their mistake(s). Everyone fucks up and the point is just to learn from it and I think you have so that's awesome.

Anyways, your GC8 looks great. Did you install the roof scoop yourself? I want to but I'm afraid of cutting up my roof.
Also what engine do you have in there? I'm planning to run my stock EJ205 until it blows and then swap in an EJ207, or a built EJ205 with the 207 head.

Pic related are my cars.