>using cuckchan for anything but Veeky Forums

>anyone attacks me in wpvp
>rape his pussy
just 900 ilvl tank spec things

>guy whispers me
>starts to tease me nd shit
>think its a girl
>tell him he is a girl
>starts panicking keeps tellin me its a guy but still whispers me annoying shizzle

what the fuck is this

That was exactly my case, but after a couple of years in the same guild, with people continously failing mechanics because they didn't feel like putting any effort, I quit.
Seriously, it's really tiring to see people who have no fucking idea of how to play their class or don't know how the boss works, and they don't even bother to look it up, or never swap target because apparently "it's not as easy as you make it seem". The RL was the worst offender, which is why I couldn't say anything.

I suggest, if you think you're capable, to look for a mythic raiding guild. Around two months ago I formed one with a bunch of other disappointed people from shitty guildsand we all lament not doing this before because damn, does it feel good to actually kill bosses and having wipes caused by human errors, not lack of effort.

>autist lashes out because he doesn't understand the context of the post

just cuckchan things

>He isn't in a top 10k guild

What does it feel like to be a scrubnub?

>being subbed
get a load of this goy

>top
>10k

I remember back when not being top 30 meant you didn't even clear all the content.

I eventually started giving people advice and then naming and shaming them if they didn't listen, and that eventually worked out. The problem wasn't really that people weren't trying, but that we play on a dead guild and a lot of our good players were unavailable. I didn't mean to imply that I was carrying my guild or anything, just that I was the most reliable player for a long time and I held the group together until people that compete with me started playing again. I've considered looking for a mythic guild, but I don't have the schedule to raid mythic and there's only like 3 viable guilds on my server

Hello gramps lmao

>Being over 20 and still hanging on Veeky Forums

yuck!

is that even 10/10
my guild is 500s and we just got that a few weeks ago

981 guilds are 10/10 according to wowprogress

>quit Legion shortly after the first raid tier came out because it was trash
>used to be in a great pvp guild, one of the top ones on my server, with a great community
>come back now
>everyone in a SJW cuck, guild is converted to pve, cool dudes are gone, you can get kicked for "bullying"

help

tell me wowg

why do they always respond?

>>everyone in a SJW cuck

haHAA

Prime /r/cringe material right there

nobody asked for your opinion, underage
go soil your diaper

Fem gnomes and goblins are for _

how do I filter you?

you can't catch me alive TriHard

admit it, I look sweet

>level up a new goblin alt because i felt like doing kezan/lost isles
>objectives bugged to shit, like the goblin pods not despawning when you interact with them, and being able to replace the same naga banner 10 times since it won't despawn
>pic related
jesus christ blizzard get your shit together

kys sjw cuck

What do I do after reaching concordance and I already have my bis legendaries?

OmegaLUL

theres a reason goblins are the least played horde race
I have 2 goblins I wish I never did them
I wanted to know what x/10m it was without opening wowprogress
get rank 2 or 3 concordance then never put AP into that spec again

chill out and enjoy the game

>3 legionfall missions for questline
>do 2
>wait for 3rd
>command center one pops
>gotta wait 3 days but whatevs
>notice I have a completed quest in my log
>it's that one

huh... must've done some mission that counted for it

it got hotfixed to only need 1 mission

There's nothing to enjoy in current WoW except tmogs, and not even that much in Legion, since they stopped making new weapon models from dungeons and raids.

>theres a reason goblins are the least played horde race
that would be pandaren actually
and it has nothing to do with the starting areas anyway since worgen's is shittier and they're fairly common

oh... why? lol

I guess to appease those cucks that sub on the last week and expect to rush through all the quests

>since they stopped making new weapon models from dungeons and raids.
stop this fucking meme and realize how many fucking new models and reskins there are RIGHT NOW, for EVERY SINGLE SPEC

>want to make a character on an RP realm and just got fishing and make RP realm friends

>everyone on my bnet will see im on an RP realm

offline mode when

>make a FUCK LEGION thread
>cross link to it the SECOND it goes up on /v/
>pretend you didnt make it
>falseflag as if anyone actually cared
>wait 4 hours
>repeat

just because, Blizzard is fucking retarded

>tfw you're 898 ilvl and can't pull 500k on mythic krosus

what's the easiest way to kill myself, lads

mfw I was in Method backup roster and I got the chance to call Sco a nigger before everything went down

motherfucker is such a greedy fuckhead, waa waa nvida razer sponser me, waa waa my job is raiding and its too tough waa waa give me 5 more graphics cards and dont give any to anyone else in the guild waa waa only fly me and my 4 friends to blizzcon for raidrace instead of actual good players

helium tank

painless, just fall asleep and die in it

t. salty lazel

>"user, why won't you use me? I know you don't have every class at 100. Are you afraid to learn monk, priest or shaman? These classes are fun, I promise..."

>he didn't level every class to 100 by doing literally nothing in pre-legion invasions
good goy........

>incorrectly using goy

rate my transmog/10

many modern day helium tanks contain enough oxygen so you cant helium exit bag anymore

hmm?

why would we develop features people have been asking for since the inception of battle.net when we could just continue driving our subscriber numbers into the ground?

Which are ugly as shit.

>give mephistroth blue wings like in WC3 to match his palette
>tichondrius doesnt have red wings

hacks the lot of them desu

I dig the theme you're going for but vanilla and BC gear will never not look like complete garbage when shown next to anything introduced post-Wrath

that belt literally makes me want to vomit

help me decide what to play in tomb

>warrior
>rogue
>monk
>warlock
>hunter

I got my tank to 905 and am kind of tempted to give ToS a try at least on normal (never raided in my life before, new to the game).

How should I go about doing that? Kind of nervous to tank in a pug since I assume it will be a complete shitshow.

DK

but user my DK is only 101 and if I have to level to 100, do the class hall campaign, and gear up again i might just kill myself

plus I don't want to play frost

alright time to level the death knight

what do I name her?

unholy will allegedly be competitive with frost in Tomb, also get better taste

playing a piano in order to get the stars to align so you can superbuff a single skill is not a fun way to play the game

breath of sindragosa is bad and was a mistake

Pezadra

that's not how Breath works at all dude. The only buff you put on it is Pillar of Frost. It's just a regular ass burst window like every other spec has, except you can extend it with luck and skill

>gnome
Shittaste

I want every rogue main to die of cancer.

How's frost DK looking like on the ptr?

Anyone have the mega.nz files for the nude models?

t. ganked cuck

annoying but not spec breaking nerfs to one trait, a decent tier set, and a legendary that's so fucking broken (in wpvp, but still) they had to nerf it by 50% before it released

>in wpvp

lmao minigame of a minigames

yeah it's dumb that they nerfed it cause of that, but it's the only place it'd be useful anyway

day of the rope for lanklets soon

>yesterday was by birthday and I had to buy some things
>want a mage at max lvl but levelling one pains me in the ass
>boosts are 60€ which is too expensive for me
>don't have much gold so getting tokens to cheap up the price is impossible

do women actually play this game? years on Veeky Forums proven me that its either a trap or a guy pretending to be a girl

Yes

A lot of women play these days because of how cancerous and pandering the game is.

I play with one confirmed woman and two alleged women that I believe

they do, I've known a few. Half of them are batshit crazy though

I recently leveled a DK to 100. Kinda enjoyed playing Blood because of how chill it is to play it, being capable of pulling half the map without caring.

Name her Deadkid or something along those lines so that you are edgy as fuck.

Also remember to /spit on Liadrin when you invade the paladin hall and murder the shit out of everyone there in the DK campaign.

Please help me in my search.

>Kittiocat
>Fappaw
>Muttmother

retard

>leveling an enh shammy

This is quite relaxing I must say, not having to spam abilities like a lunatic

lads would you join a guild named

Should I level a tauren Druid? Do they have good-looking armor sets? Are the starting areas any good?

SS SS SS SS SS SS SS SS SS
wow so fun

t. cancerous inbred subhuman trash

lads on what bosses do you afk on lfr

Botanist and his trash

I once met a girl who was clearly mad in love with me, but she got angry at me for no reason whenever I conversated with her, she would ask me questions of me having affairs and shit and i just didn't go into it, one day she just deleted me from bnet

I also met a girl who was keen on believing that she was a guy too

I said relaxing not fun

I don't afk in raids, LFR or not

>playing lfr in the first place
topkeko

Just started playing WoW again

Redpill me on how to get flying as soon as possible because Broken Shore is cancer on a ground mount.

which models? the obesity ones or the good looking ones?

during middleschool I played some private servers because I couldn't afford paying for retail, and I met a girl who I considered a friend later on, and in old zul'gurub I went there with her and a friend because she wanted the zul'gurub tiger mount, and when it dropped I took it as a joke (just to return it to her right away) and she got so mad that stopped talking with me and said "I had to regain the trust of her again"

The good looking ones. Please don't give me the obesity ones.

Lying fucking whore didn't take me there. What the fuck?