>KING'S FIELD
pastebin.com/G8zw0sc3

>Community & Fanart
pastebin.com/vVWz9pJm

Other urls found in this thread:

darksouls3.wikidot.com/equipmentgroup:scholar-s-candlestick
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Darkness will shortly settle.

Would'st thou summoneth this fine young _lad_?
Because noone else does
also, fuck the post deletion timer

>that pic

Oh my fuck

I wonder what they do after the ending? It's just them after that. Fucking like rabbits till the next age of ancients?

>holy gear
>curved sword
Gee I wonder why

Anyone up for a challenge? I've been trying to create a character that looks like pic related, but I can't come up with anything bearing even the slightest resemblance. I would happily sell my soul to the person who could find the sliders for this.

No sabre yet

You started the age of ancients, might as well start smashing her pussy. Would be pretty dirty but hot to fuck in the kiln.

>no shields
>left hand: standard shields
>always have a torch equipped

what am I supposed to do

dark*

shield of want on back while 2h the torch

right hand is spears friend

looks like you have to complete the whole game with fire resin equipped

Then you don't use a shield.

>enter fc
>reigning champ is a high ping short sword & shield nigger who does nothing but backpedal and wait for you to swing
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

I see you played dark souls! Tell us more about your experience

there's literally no reason to attack in das3 pvp

now now my friend, the professional term is 'spacing'

I always laugh at this but then I get really sad because it is the truth.

Is heysel pick with cleric candlestick and crown of dusk worth it?

Would a longsword and an offhand catalyst better?

Sanctum crossbow or sanctum repeating crossbow?

spear right hand torch left then, what's the issue

I'm mad
MAD ABOUT LEFT HANDS

off hand crossbow is literally better than an entire swordcery build

Crossbow.

Just checked, you don't have a no shield condition. The green is 6, not the blue

oh shit you're right I thought it was 3 left, 6 middle or 9 right

t-t-thanks?

no.
Which of these two is better for the dlc?

why does dusk crown only effect sorceries but the clutch rings effect all defenses?

Anywhere to find a compilation of dark souls fanart?

Heysel pick is good for a low level cosplay build invading cathedral. It's good for combo into old moonlight or other spells but not powerful as a cast tool. Candle stick should only be parired with court socerer staff for additional damage.

Outside of making arenas or game modes where you're penalized for retreating, the easiest solution would be something like adding running R2s with the following properties:
>Long animation which is almost entirely front loaded, recovering very quickly after the attack so it can't really be whiffed punished. Recovers so fast you're at frame advantage if the other guy rolls it.
>Covers a very long distance quickly, speeding up at the end of the animation. Travels faster than sprint speed.
>No hyperarmour.

Slow start up with no hyperarmour, and super fast recovery means the best way to fight against this running R2 would be to move forwards and hit first. People who retreat indefinitely have to roll the attack, and since the aggressor recovers first they get to pressure afterwards if the retreating player is forced to roll.

You still have the torch condition, if you want to use a shield you'll have to put one in your right hand and either fight with it or switch your shield for a second torch and then switch to a weapon

because wearing a shit headgear does lower all defences

So whats a good magic weapon?
If I am not relying on buffs, a crystal longsword should suffice?

someone please help

does having it in more slots not count as equipped?

oh shit you're right I just checked and it's defenses are like 0.1

Have high INT then go for it. If it's a longsword you'll get great damage and range.

It's kinda the general rule in the souls games.

Attack? Get knocked down or pushed to death
Attack? Get backstabbed
Attack? Get wrecked by counter damage or passive running attack
Attack? R1 punish.

I said the crossbow is better than the repeating crossbow. If you infuse it with dark the L2 deals 800 to 1k damage a shot.

>Having above 500 hours and only use a straight sword + hp regen shield in the arena

Imagine being that insane

bump

>not doing that ironically just to spite people

>Normie : the play style
Christ how does he even have fun with that average shit.

But is it worth infusing it with dark if I'm doing the DLC?
The DLC is resistant to dark

You want to use one of those in the dlc? Don't.

>cleric candlestick
Why the hell are you using that item? Is there some secret I don't know about?

This is why you're supposed to gang up on him.

it increases spell damage while you hold it

you're a mage spamming faggot and doesn't know that the cleric candlestick increases your magic damage by 15%?

then what?
Use the regular heavy crossbow and infuse it with raw?
Or can I use these two and not use the special attack?

It's scholars, cleric is the boss weapon

use the one with the highest attack rating and use heavy bolts, i guess

>Sacrificing many hours just to spite people in a video game

>Normie

No, that's just autism.

fuck you dumb mage spammer you don't know anything

>Sacrificing many hours just to spite people in a video game
You don't even know, my man. My twinks have 200 hours each.

sanctum crossbow has the highest attack rating

I'm not sure what you mean by that. The point is that it must be alway out but it doesn't have to be the same torch that's out all the time. Whether you can 2hand your weapon or not is up to you, I guess. It would feel more right not to 2hand though

Bumoop

Let me rephrase that.

>Sacrificing many hours into a really boring playstyle just to spite people in the arena

>Not wantin to make people mad
Wut r u
casul?

There are more fun ways other than straight sword + hp regen shield to make people mad m8

You see, my enjoyment comes from upsetting other people. Doesn't matter if I have to stay behind a Havel's Greatshield and use an estoc, all that matters in the end is this

You're autistic. Like the definition of it literally.

What is fun for you may not be fun for others. Things that are not fun for you can be fun for other people.

I know it's hard to understand but it's true.

No there arent, because youre clearly upset.
Sounds like a winning strat to me

I kind of like the idea of being an adventurer holding a torch but also it feels like I'm not meeting the condition of left hand?

It's annoying that it is conflicted

>Havel's Greatshield and use an estoc,
Wish that were viable in 3

i want to ashen her buns if you catch my drift

>cleric is the boss weapon

So what exactly does it do? I thought it just casted light for it's weapon art or maybe a seek guidance.

Lol what?

It is.

>Long animation which is almost entirely front loaded, recovering very quickly after the attack so it can't really be whiffed punished. Recovers so fast you're at frame advantage if the other guy rolls it.
>Covers a very long distance quickly, speeding up at the end of the animation. Travels faster than sprint speed.

Wasn't that basically the dark souls murakumo and claymore?

Doing the same boring playstyle for hours when you can do any other and still win is pretty close to autism.

There comes a point where a playstyle is only fun for autists.

It's pretty funny when they get wrecked though.

I can see the appeal, but I don't think everybody who use straight sword + hp regen shield do it for that reason

Really? This is my experience
>do a shield up poke attack
>get my guard broken from full stamina

darksouls3.wikidot.com/equipmentgroup:scholar-s-candlestick
dumb

DO NOT SHIELDPOKE. With Havel's, your enemy runs out of stamina BEFORE YOU if you're blocking his attacks and he isn't using knight slayer ring.

>best looking female character creation face posted on D2G
>sex:male

I FUCKING HATE SEATH

He is easy as fuck to kill, but I can't just fucking cut his stupid tail.

It's always fucking wriggling away and smashing me

REEEEEEEE

There's no need to fix something that isn't broken. You want to force people to be aggressive? Just attune a healing spell.

Also that's the shittest webm I've ever seen. Are you really proud of that? Killing a dude while he's using the rose buff?

>DO NOT SHIELDPOKE. With Havel's, your enemy runs out of stamina BEFORE YOU if you're blocking his attacks and he isn't using knight slayer ring.
But wasn't that the entire point of the build? If you can't be aggressive with it it's just another passive-reactive DaS3 strategy

Anybody got catalyst/chime scaling info which includes the DLC stuff? Specifically looking for sub-40 or 30/30 info.

>go for the tail cut
>on a str build
Being an autistic collector is suffering.

but more effective because you have the best shield in the game bar buffed shiels, though

>dumb

I know what the scholars candlestick is. I'm clearly using it.

I'm asking about the clerics candlestick which a bunch of guys are talking about it. I didn't think there was any reason to ever use it. What's the secret behind clerics candlestick?

it would be less bad if his attacks weren't fps limiters

>All these people bitching about reactive playstyles
You know Stance, holding R2s and delaying attacks in general literally fuck these people over unless they're fucking amazing at reacting.

the dude clearly fucked up and wrote the wrong name

+30% on swordcery attacks

meant DSG obviously... umm i know nothing of that other board
PLS NO BULLY

That's not Karla ....unkindled one

>you know slower attacks fuck reactive people over
how, giving more time for them to react?

it's not reactive playstyle, it's that you literally dodge every attack easily and you lose less stamina outside of like 3 weapons

unless you quickstep in which case you lose less stamina always

dark souls 3 pvp only works if both players try to hit each other, but if one player simply doesn't nothing happens and there's no way to punish it

*stands out of range running in circles and waiting to running r1*

It IS broken you tit. Retreating and playing entirely defensively is near untouchable while also giving a spacing advantage to the player who's backpedalling or running away.
Souls PvP only functions due to a gentleman's agreement that both players want to fight each other, and even then the game's mechanics are favourable to the person who wants to stretch that agreement as far as it will go.
Nobody is trying to impress you with their webms.

Stop. You didn't request that image. That image is not for your use.

No

idk whats going on but i want to breed the firekeeper first, karla is a good girl but shes the town bike im afraid

DS1 has whacked out PvP where this kind of logic doesn't necessarily apply, but yes some of the running attacks in earlier games were a lot stronger than the current crop. Poor running attacks on most weapons are part of the problem.