>Latest Patch
bladeandsoul.com/en/news/secrets-of-the-stratus-patch-notes/

>Current Event
bladeandsoul.com/en/news/celestial-festival/

>Server Transfer Information
bladeandsoul.com/en/shop/character-transfer/

>/bnsg/ Servers
NA Group 2 (Mushin/Old Man Cho)
EU Group 1 (Windrest/Wild Springs/Highland Gate)

>/bnsg/ Raid Contacts
pastebin.com/fBxfn2rz

>/bnsg/ Clans Info
pastebin.com/2cXZc45Z

>BnS General Info & Resources
pastebin.com/xEvxyLYJ

>For new players
pastebin.com/VPpb0FBa

>Equipment and Daily Cheatsheets
pastebin.com/wa9gKhab

>Mods
pastebin.com/iyPLRkM5

>Community Yearbooks
bnsgfriends.imgur.com/
bnsgindex.imgur.com/
bnshistorian.imgur.com/

>Creating a new OP
pastebin.com/fKXTy7PE

>Previously on /bnsg/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rxGuNJ-nEYg
pastebin.com/a8cS0Lk1
kairos.com/diversity-recognition
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

That bird isn't cute OP neck yourself

fox
lyn

>178671847
I wouldn't hate it.

That "example" tells me nothing.
So I ask you again define "a bird".

Fuck off Quasimodo.

Xth for the endless gook grind game

post birds
this one is me

Literally me.
youtube.com/watch?v=rxGuNJ-nEYg

this is me

night /bnsg/

Night

As much as i Kyoppi, i think this is forgery.

is this game dead

No.
Thread is going slow since the majority of posters are from NA and they're mostly sleeping rigtht now.

Game is alive.
Most of NA and EU are in discords.
This thread is barely active.

A S U R A

your favorite multicolored gumby.
Come do Alt things with me.

NA # 414797

pugging in x amount of time

I found a penguin

I need 25 lunar twilight plants, since its the weekend and MSP is gonna be up like crazy, how long do you guys say its going to take me to get all 25?

Back when msp was endgame one 5-6 could get you a few plants, but 5-6 was really fast. You'd probably need a lot of 1-3s to get 25.

Well fuck...thanks user

Msp is still the fastest way to get a small amount of flowers quickly, but in the long term leveling alts to 50 then doing DKV and DC when the dc gives flowers is probably the best way to get a lot of flowers in the long term.

Good. Morning.

Mornin'

Here's a birb post

pastebin.com/a8cS0Lk1

Best hair

This is my favourite bird.

Damn, you're ugly.

good morning cute

Thank you user.
(You)

can we stop this birdposting
it's not fun

Thats a nice bird

I was saying that was the finished request

BIG
BIRD
BOSOMS

quickmeme.com

You didn't need to be so rude

stop being so ugly and people wont be rude

Shut up silly user, everyone knows you have the ugliest character.

so you are implying netopi is samefagging as his haters?

Post yours

why

I've known about the identity of the user who consistently replies to my posts with 'cuck' for a long time now, I just don't care because it's not a big deal

So think we will get gunner before summer ends?

who is it

No

Ops, meant to reply to this

cuck

i think we got SF about 6 months after it was released on KR, so we'll probably get it around november/december

More Asura... join in my suffering

NA # 427 188

I never cared who the "cuck" poster was, yet I always admired his dedication, sometimes he gave you a reply just a few sec after you posted.

cuck

nigger

Decided to see what i can do with this online program. So i Decided to use you as a reference out of boredom. Next up gonna grab a Lyn.

kairos.com/diversity-recognition

user is the worst of the worst until proven otherwise, which will never happen because user is a coward.

>You do realize you do basically no damage until you reached raven/bt accs and mystic badge along with bracelet for most classes, right? Not to fucking mention BT shields. Yes just do DC and roll your daily dash bro, you'll get the hundreds of feathers you need. Thousands in mats you'll need to even get to pre-raven weapon, it's super easy f@m ?!?

Oh I guess people do basically no damage even though people can get to Bale/Seraph 6+, Mystic Badge, MSP shields, Elemental earring reasonably fast nowadays. I mean you wouldn't know about the gearing process because you probably bought your gold (why else would people call you Chinkfield?)

Without BT shields, bracelet, crit soul, nor other pieces people can still do respectable DPS (40k+). So no, gearing is not hard. If you play the game you're going to be rewarded very nicely for it these days. Also, you don't need thousands of materials to get to endgame levels. If we're talking about Baleful 12, Legendary necklace/belt stage 6, Elemental earring/ring you're looking at not even 1500 moonstones anymore. Not to mention the reduced costs (1 psts per stage, etc) make it easy for people to gear up. In addition, there are legendary elements and jewels in the Hongmoon store rotation every week so even those are somewhat affordable now. When you add in the ginseng event, people have more raw gold for those kind of materials.

Also, you don't need 100k dps to farm a fucking bracelet, necklace, nor belt. Even in pug runs, legendary accessories go for 100g a lot of the time now. Stop talking out of your fucking ass just because you have no idea how gearing works nowadays, Mr. I-bought-gold-from-the-Chinese field.

post yours

Xanos discs - can farm with peaches or get them for low prices in whale runs
Forging orbs - free from events/can farm with peaches
Taikhan skins - literally free, drops every other run
Flowers - drops every asura run

5 Premium Stones - 950G
17 Transformation Stones - 125G
60 Elements - 600G (10G/ea from F10)
105 Tablets - Free
1566 Soulstone Crystals - Not hard at all to get these over time from daily dungeons, Treasure pouches, SSP dailies (it's empty now), event boxes, TOI/DC/DKV/basin boxes, etc
394 Moonstone Crystals - Treasure pouches, Naksun dailies, dungeon reward boxes, TOI/DKV/DC/basin boxes, etc
154 Elysian Crystals - TOI/DKV/DC/basin boxes, Treasure pouches, Lego dungeon dynamic rewards, etc..
514 gold (this is without premium)

This is True Ivorymoon Stage 10 to Baleful/Seraph Stage 12

Are you really going to tell me that's thousands of gold or thousands of insanely hard to get materials?

154 elysian crystals for all of Ivorymoon to Stage 12 weapon is a fucking joke considering how DC/DKV boxes often give 5-Elysian Crystal bundles.

Chinkfield you don't know what the fuck you're talking about so please go kys

Apparently I am perfect genetically modified waifu.

Not sure if asking me to post or the guy I asked to post.

don't undervalue his hard work getting to raven for over half a year

>5 premium stones for true scorpio to baleful stage 12
remember when you needed 3 stones to go to stage 1
wow gearing is REALLY hard and it's IMPOSSIBLE to catch up nowadays am i rite

Isn't Hispanic as at least NA understands it already just an amalgamation of Asiatic and native European features?

How will I get ever gear up with the free 100 AP and 110 Elemental Damage I get from reaching HM 6? That's not a good boost at all! I'll be stuck doing 5k DPS at HM6 forever!

But that is thousands of gold even with you ignoring some mats and low-balling f10 elements.

Because 'thousands of gold' is impossible to get with the current ginseng event, right
Because Elysian crystals and Moonstone crystals are sooooo rare, right
Wow, a whole TWO THOUSAND GOLD to get my weapon to STAGE 12 from the starter weapon? That's VERY EXPENSIVE and I'll NEVER be able to afford that!
Wow, I'm supposed to farm a whole 120 FLOWERS from MSP? It's not like they give me 4 whole flowers every week per LV 50 character and 2 whole flowers on some days as part of the daily challenge reward! I'll never complete my MSP set! Gearing is so hard nowadays - those people back then had it easy when MSP was the hot new thing! I bet they all had True Hongmoon Souls too!

Not everyone is a NEET, user.

2000 gold sure is hard to get as someone with 2 hours of play time a day
And if you try to say you don't have 2 hours of free time every day to play games, why are you even playing a MMORPG in the first place

>3% Hispanic
Weird

>you need to be a neet to do daily challenge and the ginseng event

go away shitposter you don't even play the game

>play for my gear
>get called a neet
>pay for my gear
>get called a whale

kill
yourselves

Considering a ginseng may not drop with any of the three boss spawns, yes you do need.

Not only that but most people don't want to pug so they rely on bnsg.

It sure is hard sitting at home after work idling in celestial basin for gold, elysian crystals, and msp flowers
You are actually retarded
Please stop posting

why is everyone so focused on gear? isn't this game about having cute characters??

>Not only that but most people don't want to pug so they rely on bnsg.

what the fuck does that have to do with earning gold/mats?

dirty neet-whale

t. someone who never had a job

It's 1800 peaches for a boss pouch. That's like 12 quests without clan bonuses.

t. someone who works retail and doesn't have a 8-5 job

Do a bit of both then.
Stop thinking in absolutes you autist.

>play and pay for my gear
>get called a neet and a whale

you are silly

More Asura - NA # 431 080

wrong file.

3 / 6 going in 5.

santa maria where the white man at

What?!

>bunch of people who don't play the game posting stupid photo recognition shit
kill yourselves

muh dead general please stay dead

>178690959
This is why the mods ban you fucking retards.