Last thread died fast edition

>Coming soon:
Naruto to Boruto: Shinobi Striker
gematsu.com/2017/04/naruto-boruto-shinobi-striker-fact-sheet-screenshots

>Steam Group
steamcommunity.com/groups/NSUNSG/

>Discord group
discord.gg/0tYAz6VE2zJENjBI

>New to Storm and/or coming from "traditional" fighting games?
forums.shoryuken.com/discussion/comment/7766808/#Comment_7766808

>How to force a jump blocker to do something offensive
youtube.com/watch?v=pMPEHZjOTWo

>/nsunsg/-approved fanfiction
docs.google.com/document/d/1IdKzPOFC6J_qhL-1BzyNEvVqhp73cD5oUGFVnqgbbEA

>R20 GM's summaries of the game so far
dropbox.com/s/uds093rtywlm38k/Game Summaries.pdf?dl=0

>Gallery of /nsunsg/ OCs
imgur.com/a/6qr4c

>Hall of Anal Devestation
imgur.com/a/XKwJ4/all

>TLAnon's Patreon
patreon.com/TLAnon

>Naruto Artbooks, Music, Manga, etc.
pastebin.com/SmwKFShb

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0rZryU3zNF0
youtube.com/watch?v=IrjG4cOKbz4
youtube.com/watch?v=3jGHfWvpdCA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

1st for Rin

last:

Rin

>9

This general is beyond saving

That is appropriate, considering what it is a general about

Lads, what the hell happened?

Has Sasuke ever did something that bit him back in the ass?

No wonder Sasuke is autismo. He's been taught that you can be an absolute dickbag to everyone you know and love and they will love you right back.

not killing Kabuto

reminder that bort is for himawari only

Himawari is for hugs and snuggles, not lewd

>10

n-no...

Sasuke had the worst hair cut there

Imagine his reaction when he finally gets what he deserves.

Is Salad going to have a decent character arc in Boruto or is he just going to be doomed as fanservice? Because as she is supposedly the main heroine, she is not getting much focus, even for Naruto standards

What, to the general or to the series? They both went to hell and are dying drawn out agonizing deaths.

Wow, someone made another thread? I'm absolutely shocked.

>successfully hits shadow jutsu
>talks to the guy for 10 hours instead of throwing a kunai to their heart

still a kids show I guess and that's a bit brutal maybe. How can you explain Shino not instantly killing almost everyone he fights? If applied logically a lot of these powers would be OP as fuck but Kishimoto couldn't be bothered to think of scenarios where they wouldn't be, and where strategy would have to be applied, so he just made them all use their abilities in retarded ways and/or just stopped showing fights with them.

I'm very confused by this picture. What am I looking at?

>How can you explain Shino not instantly killing almost everyone he fights?
His other skills are too weak, his technique is too slow, too counterable, etc.

I thought it was just the Sannin but is right. What am I looking at? Kisame and Sakumo? Tsunade and Sasuke?

Itachi's fanboys

That thing is supposed to be Itachi? huh.

Oh, I get it. I didn't look at the face too long (Itachi's standard eye lines are present).

I'm not trying to be horny in the middle of the afternoon user

What the fuck, is this odd fanart general or something?

Page 10 in less than 30 minutes?

It's time we died. It's over

we are fucked

I can't tell if this is just autism or an autistic fetish.

don't do this

Chapter spoilers confirm Boruto enters a bigamist marriage with Sarada and Mirai.

Is it time to dump?

Storytime for the end of this general I guess

More please

Your wish is my command

btw there's 143 pages of this so buckle in.

CC2 will save us r-right?

You heard it here first, Naruto uses hair gel to make it spiky, it's not natural.

Naruto has no plot holes

The storyline is a pretty big one.

That's a nonanswer.

Yours was a nonstatement as anyway with two brain cells to rub together knows there are a multitude of plot holes. I know you're just saying it to keep the general alive, but come on, get a bit more inventive mate.

Stop posting the same dumb statement over multiple threads. Think of something else.

That's still not an answer.

It wasn't an answer, it was a statement.

If you don't like the narrative, why are you here?

That's not even our normal narrative. We've been pointing out plot holes and other retardation in Naruto for over a year.

>Premise: Naruto has no plot holes
>well obviously that's not true like come on
>That is not a rebuttal
>fuck you you're just trying to bump
Compelling argument.

So you don't enjoy Naruto?

We've spent the past year listing plot holes. You're welcome to go through the archive.

I can still enjoy something that's deeply flawed, user.

You fool, you've done it now. That's actually pinkshitfag in disguise, and he was trying to get you to say that

Okay, I see this discussion won't be going anywhere.

But it's not as flawed as you think.

So you're too lazy to look through an archive for things that have already been said dozens of times over?

We did this in the thread before last, like why Kakashi is a fucking tool for talking about highly classified information to a dead man.

And that's only a plot hole because you say it is. A character doing something you don't like while in character is in character is not a plot hole. Kakashi's entire character is centered on Obito and the guilt he carries for failing him, talking wistfully about his life in front of his grave is literally his hobby. Even if Minato said it was top secret, Kakashi wouldn't be able to help himself because it's his coping method.

By this logic, Sasuke should've grown thicker skin after Itachi ignored him in favor of Naruto and told him he was too weak to bother with, right? He should've just trained more and not think about the class clown whose soloing jinchuriikis and being trained by a Sannin.

It is, however, a plot hole because Kakashi was shown to be a fucking genius and then has a lapse in judgement so large it could fill the Grand Canyon. He disobeyed a superior while talking to someone he believed couldn't possibly hear him about a topic that, really, he shouldn't have known about anyway since he wasn't part of the guard team.

There you go, another one, if it was so fucking super duper NOBODY MUST KNOW secret, why did Minato tell Kakashi the exact date and place when Kakashi wasn't even going to be guarding him? He didn't need to know. He wasn't going to be there. Kakashi knowing didn't ADD anything to Kushina's protection.

>It is, however, a plot hole because Kakashi was shown to be a fucking genius and then has a lapse in judgement so large it could fill the Grand Canyon.
People can act irrational, who knew?

>why did Kakashi know?
Maybe he was on the way before Obito attacked, maybe he didn't know the exact minute of Naruto's birth and was way over schedule, or maybe Minato wanted to include his only living student into his family because he cares?

> Maybe he was on the way before Obito attacked
Doesn't mean Kakashi could just eyeball an exact date AND location.

> maybe Minato wanted to include his only living student into his family because he cares?
Kushina's best and longest friend didn't know when and where Naruto was going to be born. Jiraiya - who we saw Minato still had contact with - didn't know when and where Naruto would be born. Minato just doesn't care about safety, I guess.

>9

MADARA AND SASUKE WERE RIGHT!

>Doesn't mean Kakashi could just eyeball an exact date AND location.
He probably didn't, stating the general time or area would be enough for Obito to find the cave.

>Kushina didn't tell her best friend
The discriminated Uchiha? What a surprise.
>Minato didn't tell Jiraiya
Jiraiya was out of the village at the time, otherwise he probably would've. Kakashi's was near suicidal at this point, a show of solidarity from his only living father figure was to help him.

No, Kaguya was right.

Is anyone still reading?

Only in anticipation of never for a once

Yeah that's my favorite part too. Hopefully we'll make it there before dying again.

post old AMVs you remember watching

youtube.com/watch?v=0rZryU3zNF0

youtube.com/watch?v=IrjG4cOKbz4

>not even 3 years old
get on my fucking level
youtube.com/watch?v=3jGHfWvpdCA