twitter.com/AnonBabble

people still play this shit?
i quit near the end of s3 when shit hit the fucking fan

SKIN WHEN
BUFFS WHEN
UNRETCON WHEN
REEEE

rise and shine darlings"

I want to tell Lulu the story about that time I locked her up and she became my pet!

*blocks your path*

I want to pollinate Zyras buds

FACT: Lulu is the BEST GIRL!

nice blog upboated

Post meme pages

Great job nerfing Caitlyn Riot, now she just rapes my ass with any of the other 3 zeal items instead

Thank you for carrying me out of bronze!

I don't know, it was kinda tilting because of the fear but thankfully xayah was to scared of plants to get near when we managed to trigger one, Nunu never appeared in our lane.

Owh, that fucking blows.

Yay, so I can shit the bed and practice without worrying about getting back into that hell?

Also it sounds like a fucking meme, but it did actually happen, he was 0/4 and he rushed thornmail, pic related.

T-thanks! I know it doesn't make much of a difference but at least I'll get a designated silver surfer border this time!

Did the summoner names give out my server?

Xth for Rek'sai is hot garbage right now

>MUH GORILLION SPELLS
Yeah no, DotA2 has a lot of cool shit but Invoker is not one of them. DotA has fucking Spirit Breaker, Earth Shaker, Nightstalker, Phantom Assassin, Necrophos, Phantom Lancer, Axe, Clockwerk, Dark Seer, Dazzle, Huskar, Magnus, Phoenix, Tiny, Tusk, Underlord, Undying, Visage, Winter Wyvern, and other cool shit but keep jerking off Invoker instead, you really sound "mature" and not like every other irritating, complexity addicted League retard.

A LOT OF PEOPLE WANT ME DEAD... THEY CALL IT JUSTICE.

I'M THE ONLY ONE WHO KNOWS THE TRUTH.

ALL I HAVE LEFT IS THE WIND BY MY SIDE.

genuine question
is it as big as it used to be? are euw servers still potatos?

>Get Corki thanks to Arcade drop
>Play him and shitpost him a little
>Get fucked

How do I gitgud with him? His ult is so weak when someone like Syndra rams big balls up my ass

xth for Camille
hope the q nerf revert doesn't spike her popularity

BLOOD.

SMELL IT.

WANT. ACHING. NEED!

CLOSE NOW. THEY COME.

NO CHAINS? FREE! KILL!

IN REACH. YES! DIE! DIE!

dont stand in range of big balls syndra

God damn, the MM players are fugly

Joke's on you I've kind of liked Camille for a while but fucking hate top lane so I might use this as incentive to start trying again. Wukong is still more fun though.

I swear top lane drives people insane. There are certain interactions here that require jungle assistance, such as when the enemy picks double combat summoners without flash, the enemy sets up a freeze because his jungler allows him to, or you're in a horrifically unwinnable matchup.

If you're both on the same page it's great but if not then it's torture for 20 minutes. You will eventually become Hashinshin.

Your blog has turned boring I'm going to have downboat you now

xth for Syndra

>still no riven nerfs

explain this shit lolbaboons

Camille is a fundamentally unappealing champion... only way she becomes popular again is if Riot makes her broken again.

The worst is when you have a massive wave and rather than going for a piss easy dive your jungler just farms camps

>super hot body in image but super hot hair out of place
boo

She has a legendary skin coming out soon.

lol just dodge her combo

Support is a lot of fun.

>tfw onetrick
>tfw some cunt picks your one trick
>hes on your team
>just trolling because he knows that im a one trick

well, i guess its time to try soraka top lane :^)

GIVE ME ONE(1)(NADA) REASON TO PLAY SHIT LIKE ELISE,GRAVES OR WARWIC OVER GOD TIER LEE MOTHERFUCKING SIN

I FUCKING DARE YOU

>just dodge her flash+combo+ignite
the fact that she can stun so many times in a fight is retarded.

>look guys I posted it again

Warwick shits all over Lee Sin in 1v1 and scales better.

>bans lee sin

Lulu is the cutest! THE CUTEST!

I seem to remember some cretins telling me that ADC champions were bad 1v1 laners during MSI and that assassins would shit on them oh dear

dota2.prizetrac.kr/international2017

>it keeps happening
>le unsutainble meme from 2013

is she cuter than you?

give website plz

nada means "nothing" you dumb fuck
also because zealous lee advocates are usually the worst lee players, elise is an AP jungler, ww is fun™ to play and graves makes me feel like a big boy

what counters lee sin?

Milk waifu

do you know where we are

bdsmtest.org

>like jungle champs
>kill enemy jungler when encountered in jungle
>whenever an enemy jungler harasses a lane however, I am always completely fucked have to leave what I'm doing to go across the map or some shit
how do I stop people dodging when I pick a jungle champ for a lane

should i get camille, fiora, or renekton
who team fights the best

his playerbase

literally first google result you mouthbreather.

Is Jankos still the best jungler in the west?

>cancer thread again
jesus, i hate this place.

you mean like asses that are their own skillshot you just step over from and unload, yeah

Love how the gold commentators fail to acknowledge that Elise was 2 levels under Gallio

You're stuck with us forever user

poppy! any body flying at you is countered by the golden chastity

Disengage supports like Janna or point and click silences like Soraka to stop insecs as well as heal through his burst.
Maybe trundle in terms of dueling.

No, Svenskeren is

Elise is shit compared to Lee and falls off harder than him

WW is babys first jungler and offers no real skill growth for good player while Lee has insec

Graves is a small dick

not on /lgbt/ where you can pretend to be a grill with a femininepenis© alongside the rest of the homopopulation in some left-wing fueled global tribute to the eldar's fall to debauchery and depravity?

renekton is the best team fighter of the three you listed

he's also the safest pick atm since he's probably not gonna get nerfed any time soon
i'd buy camille for the thighs tbqhfam

>Only getting 40k viewers during H2K game and during primetime

How far we've fallen...

How do we save LoL e-sports bros?

do you have fun playing league of legends?

>Odoamne

>Jankos

>WW is babys first jungler and offers no real skill growth for good player while Lee has insec
This comment is hilarious as fuck and exemplifies everything wrong with the League of Legends community.

I do think so, yes. Though some have suggested otherwise.

>caring about /lolisports/

just queue up and play

>He actually plays this shitty game in 2k17

LUL

Guess im just a run of the mill girl(boy)

Truth hurts,huh

Hold me back

what the fuck is ageplayer and switch?

Why have I done this lately? I get tilted and surrender right before a win. I was beating on the nexus a few games ago and my team was shit so I started a surrender and they all hit yes.
Last game we were up by 15 kills or so with baron and one of my teammates died so I started a surrender and we forfeited.

Why do I keep doing this? This obviously is very counter productive. I did get rekt by kayle top this game but we were gonna win no doubt.

i need that link senpai

FACT: Lulu has the CUTEST ears

>Elise has boobs
>Elise has more than 2 legs
>Lee fuckin Sin is fucking blind
>Only a faggot wouldn't want to be tied in her web with her slowly approaching, tickling touch, bite you neck, then filling my losen ass with a load of sticky web and whispering how I'd may eventually die as a sacrífice for her SpiderGod if I don't last enough time in an intercourse and please her well enough for what you'll find to be the entirety of your slave life because she is immortal.

Can't you just kill yourself already? You'll save yourself years of poz

how do you cope with being excited to play a new champion and get turbo-dumpstered the first time you try that champion outside of a bot game?

Are you Jealous of Sonas tits??

Is there any worse feeling than playing a tank top and having useless teammates?

yeah it's probably cammy as of now, she's pretty fun too right?
only time i ever played renekton was last week when his ability queueing was still wack, otherwise he seemed strong and trading was a joke, probably after robothighs
she has the best splash in the game too

I don't know what's worse, people who takes internet quizzes or dumb fucks that can't follow a reply chain to find the thing they are asking for.

How do I get into this situation?

Interesting game. rek'sai did pretty good but maybe that's because people don't understand her new ult. It freaked my the fuck out the first time though

>Laning against Illaoi who has ignite
>She hits me with E
>I try to trade because you have to fight her
>She ults and heals insane amounts
>Die instantly

Well okay!

>She proceeds to fuck my ass under the tower until my jungler comes

>almost 2v1

Haha!

So why is Illaoi so OPPRESSIVE

My boypucci can't handle these tentacles any longer

Corki's Ultimate is stupid.
Its on W and available at level 1 but has an eight minute CD thats not effected by CDR?

im lazy, just drop the fucking link and ill be on my way

>trying champions in bot games
Shit, sometimes I try champs first time in ranked

>dodge E
she no longer exists

I'll put your skill growth in the ground.

lol i got 2 weekd fuck this game

>MUH INSEC
Nigga Lee Sin's kick is just a jacked up Alistar headbutt. Knocking a high priority target into your team is the most obvious application of such an ability and Alistar was doing it long before Lee.

just move bitch boi

>hope the q nerf revert
Where did you hear this? Also I never played her, so how did they nerf it?

no, i'd masturbate to it tho

WHO HAS TWO THUMB AND A ______

CANT DODGE THEM ALL NIQQAAAAAAA

When are the commentators finally going to get fed up of using the first blood king meme?

who are you playing and i'll give you a quick rundown on how to beat illaoi

>Soraka top lane
Speaking of...