Fighting Games General /fgg/

pastebin.com/rPVC94ez

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/KdHK0AODk9o
reddit.com/r/Kappa/comments/6eqnpt/because_incompetence_has_consequences_heres_mvci/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Reminder that the concurrent player count for SFV on Steam is inflated.

Reminds that SFV and T7 are identically bad. Both have horrendous input lag, terrible online experience, a lack of character variety, and sparse on features.

hand over all your tekken points pal....

This has to be a bot

stupid weeb

i think someone is pathetic enough to create a new thread 50 or so replies in advance so they can get 1st post.

Sure just make a tourney for /fgg/
All regions allowed

youtu.be/KdHK0AODk9o
Extra Battle was data mined in SFV. May be some truth to that leak.

Play Jin Kazama from the most populated fighting game on PC gaming platform also known as The King of Iron Fist Tournament 7 (Seven)

After a good night's sleep, this figure really does look like shit.

What should I spend my Tekkenbux on bros???

what leak

TEKKEN
SEVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEN

The Super Street Fighter V leak.

Imagine having so litle to do you do this shit all weekend.

I really like this image.

Camera keeps tilting down when customizing a character in Tekken7. And I have no way of tilting it back up.
is it a controller issue? fucking game doesnt let me use the keyboard after unplugging the controller

Will you be playing her game in July /fgg/?

>Brick embraces Tekken and drops Melty.jpeg

I can't tell if her bum looks kind of big because of the way she stands or because it is. That bottom she's wearing does her ass no justice though.

>free update

I don't believe it.

buy more anime girls

but thats highwaystar....

is there a general combo structure for tekken 7?
like, launcher > juggle > spiral ender or something like that?
first tekken game and im a bit lost on how to get started with babycombos

In terms of elements in fighting games
Ice>Shadow>Time>Wind>Fire

So other fighting games dont tell you links and combos and shit in the move list

With tekken though, is every string you're gonna use in a combo part of the movelist?

How are you supposed to block in Tekken, do you let neutral guard take over unless it's an easy to see low?

Also I see people talk about parries a lot, is that universal or character specific? I think I might have seen it in a tooltip too but this game has no fucking knowledge base in-game.

welp just tried with KB+M and it still tilts downwards wtf

Launcher -> Screw -> Ender, and whatever filler you might fit between those.

Who thought this was a good redesign?

That's just assumed. Characters will probably still cost paper.

Disconnect your pad.

Down forward is universal low parry.

Launch > fill > Screw > fill > End

The part that's hard to believe to me is the roster for the DLC chracters, but given that it'd be basically season 3 with a fancy name it being free is not that out there.

If you're not Korean, is performing KBD cultural appropriation?

Wait, why is there Blanka in CFE Jedah's sprite assets?
Blanka wasn't in that game.

Yes. You should always play with characters with the same nationality as you too, to avoid being problematic.

You're racist if you KBD

It's X-Kira, he has absolutely no knowledge on what's going to be announced for this game.

He either does "obvious" leaks or he makes some shit up.

Aint nobody praying for Jive...

I like it.

any interest in a tekken 7 tournament?

>tfw the only game you can play is Melty Blood and even that is open to interpretation

THREE
SCOOPS????????????????

I like the idea, poor execution

I want to marry Eliza

>tfw there are no Lithuanian fighting game characters

shit

Wait, what is a screw attack? Is that the one with armor?

game does an excellent job not explaining shit to you after THREE YEARS of delays.

screw is what replaces bounds. its just a combo property where opponents bounce off the floor.

It says screw in the menu and has the spinning circle or green icon to signify it.

He's not the one who leaked, he just data mined. Unless he didn't actually data mine and instead modded the game so he could lie about data mining, which is possible.

I think the idea and the execution are both equally trash.

what if you're a 2nd gen immigrant? How do I resolve my cultural identity within fighting games?

It's the one that puts your opponent in a tailspin state. Bound of T7 if you prefer.

>TFW my TV has 82ms lag in game mode

I wish I could afford a new one.

Well that's good for you you dumb bitch

>he fell for the pre order bonus meme

He's making shit up then.

He was one of the guys that said Byron was one of the DLC characters because of some file named after him.
It turned out it was just the name of his NPC model. Don't trust this guy.

use your pc monitor my dude

if it has 60hz youre good to go

puzzle and dragon fighting game when

all tvs are shit for fighting games.
get a cheap gayman monitor. you can get good ones for like 130 these days.

tvs are for singleplayer games, especially shit like rpgs.

>don't know bound
>don't know screw state
>tekken players know they're talking to noobs but still use their retarded terminology like it's universally understood

get
in
HERE
US TOURNEY

The way I see it, you get a main and a sub.

>Tekken notations

This one.
reddit.com/r/Kappa/comments/6eqnpt/because_incompetence_has_consequences_heres_mvci/

>US only

Lars counts.

I can see the meeting when they proposed this design.

"Uh, he looks like a Oni Statue, and also a lion! Lions are scary! Scary like Akuma! Rawr!"

The idea was already not very inspired in the first place, the execution only made him look more like a red sunflower.

after the granblue fighting game

Valle denied it

NO TRIPFAGS ALLOWED
besides myself of course ;)))))

>ask a question
>get answers
>complain
Fuck off and use google then retard.

I think it'd look better if they removed the bun. It makes him look like he's balding.

the only thing id care about in this is if "expanded existing mechanics" means the game is going to get some defensive options that dont suck shit

>all tvs are shit for fighting games.
t. kid who never owned a crt

Now shop Harada's face in the sky with a "follow your dreams" caption

Sadly my TV IS my PC monitor.

I fucked up when I bought it, was so excited to see a 4K tv cheap 2 years ago that I forgot to check it's lag factor.

I refuse to use Western notation. Going off a combination of JP and Western for shit that's more elegant. So numbers are anime and buttons are LP RP LK RK WP WK WL WR with W meaning both. My notes are way tidier and easy to read, I just need to have a glossary open to go through the 40 different abbreviations

I believe everything but the season 3 characters. I also doubt they'll make old content free but they will sell a SSFV upgrade that gives you everything thus far and the new stuff for however much SSFIV costed. The difference this time will be that you can continue playing without purchasing the pass, getting balance for free.

I think I'll use my own

I don't trust that leak.

I know nothing about that guy's reliability, and the supposed SSFV DLC roster is made of literally fan-favourites that people are asking right now. I think he's full of shit.

Of course he would, he doesn't want to be on bad terms with Capcom. That said, I don't believe those to be the characters.

Just allow all regions. I just played in a tourney with someone from middle east and from america. Perfectly playable matches.

Until further notice I'll consider leaks like that like most /fgg/ threads. Plain shitposting with no substance.

It makes sense to do a season of fan favorites for the veterans after doing an entire season of newcomers.

This, Crapcom making what people want is unheard of.

Should I buy Guilty Gear or just keep playing Melty Blood?

>lose in two hits because the bad guy knows these stupid fullscreen juggle combos

they should nerf this juggalo shit

Why aren't you playing Tekken

there will be some odd characters in this.
like one or two characters we havent seen in a while with a visual and gameplay remake.

like Sodom.

no muslims allowed in MY country....

Guilty gear is fun. But so is melty. You do you hun!

>numbers are anime
Numpad notation is the universal language that works for every fighting game except smash because of the analogue inputs.

now we're talking

Follow Brick m8. Or wait till it's cheaper.

I see more people asking for Makoto than for those dudes. but then again, didn't capcom bring Alex, Karin, Juri and Urien back in the first season only because of their popularity?

>open quickreply
>copy paste the post
>choose the picture by filename
>submit the post
>go do something else
it really isn't that much

not until they add Tsukuyomi

Finding Swedish characters is easy, Lars, Roastbeef, Petra from Arcana Heart.
Finnish is hard.

>stealing tech from everyone while watching the tourney
you guys thought I lost first round huh???????