RIP BMW

RIP BMW

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Kha8T19TwZE
volkswagengroupamerica.com/careers_search.html
youtu.be/2b3ttqYDwF0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>implying either the Hyundai or the BMW will be working in 5 years after the warranty runs out

Hyundai took a big leap from shit to almost-GOD status.

Won't beat a Mercedes though, not in a million years.

Still korean crap

Care the quench my curiosity?

Why do you get so turned on by Korean businessmen Ejaculating in your face? when most people shill things here they have pretty understandable straight-forward reasons even if those reasons are detestable.

A- they want to shill cars from their own country
B- they are extremely biased towards a Manufacture in which they've had positive personal experience with them
D- They don't even care about what they are shilling and are just shitposting.

I doubt you own a Korean car or are a really patriotic Korean and i doubt you come from a Family of long-time Korean car owners so what's your motivation? what exactly are you after? what's your endgame?

why does that guy have 2 Milk To Go's?

GOMAD

Need that extra vitamin D, yo.

>His workplace doesn't provide free milk

where do you work I will apply

Not OP and not a shill, but I just want to see where the gooks go with their cars, and I think the G70 and Stinger look alright on paper.
The Koreans have been shit to meh for a while and I think it's cool to see a company get their shit together, cars or otherwise. It's more exciting to see something new that can be great or terrible than see more of the same.

Come work for Tesla, we have free whole milk, 2%, and generic brand cocoa puffs

Do you acutally work for Tesla? Is it nice? I hear Musk likes to Jew his workers for like 80 hours a week.

1. Yes
2. Yes
3. Overtime is voluntary
I did a 72 hour week once but I was taxed so much that I barely noticed the difference on my check, haven't worked more than 45 hours since

>tfw applied and got near the end of the application process but was turned down because my coding wasn't up to snuff
>tfw gunna practice code and try again in the winter

>Hurrr you can only drive it up to 15 years

God tier 10 year powertrain warranty

Hyundai has no status like the big German three or even Lexus. Only poorfags wanting to feel rich buy the Genesis.

>Only poorfags wanting to feel rich lease the Genesis.
ftfy

We have a decent spread of food and drinks brought in every day at VW.

Yogurts, bagels, cereals, chips and various other snacks etc.

Google and Facebook are god tier when it comes to snacks though.

There has been talk to start bringing in catered lunches everyday once my specific office gets bigger, which would be dope.

Which Tesla office do you work at?

RIP Niggerlac
RIP Lincoln
RIP Lexus
RIP Acura
RIP Infiniti
RIP Volvo
Nuff said....

>rip volvo
volvo died when chinks acquired them

hyundai has no legacy and therefore they'll never be respected the same as BMW

*Ford

I feel like Genesis is where Lexus was nearly 30 years ago. Their new cars really are very nice to sit in and drive
The only issue I had with was the infotainment which looks like it's straight out of a Sonata. At least you get Android Auto

Thing is the luxury car market is super saturated, so they really have to try to stand out
They're not bothering with a dealership network because they'll bring you a car to test drive, bring you the paper work to sign, and deliver your car like this at the time and place you want
They'll also bring you a loaner Genesis and take your car when you need it serviced, because Genesis owners shouldn't need to go anywhere near a Hyundai dealership

Okay, I ll be the first to say it.
It looks cheap and ewwwwwwwwww

does vw hire externally for their electric car division(s)?

>judging an interior through pictures on the internet instead of sitting in one
I wish retards on the internet would stop doing this

>liking hyundai
I wish retards on the internet would stop doing this

Where do you work then? Here in wolfsburg everything is shit, the canteen sucks, snacks arnt free either. (was hired there externally). BMW is miles ahead, both in Munich and leipzig when it comes to quality of food (currently doing a project for bmw).

Depends on what you want to do, they give out development projects for MEB out to dev partners just like every other project

I was referring to the exterior, should have clarified, sorry.

>Have E36 from 91
>Still going strong.

At least their infotainment actually works

When compared to every other infotainment in the luxury segment, especially lexus, their's is world class

I like the one Mercedes has with the knob. Feels like they actually thought it through and it's responsive.

10 year (((limited))) powertrain warranty

How did Hyundai & Kia go from absolute chinese tier trash to challenging BMW's and Mercs in 20 years?

Actually its only been 10 year
It all started with this car

By actually listening to feedback and improving their products.
People complain about the boring, uninspired design? Hire a successful ex-Audi designer.
People complain about the handling on your sports coupe and ride quality on your big luxosean? Get Lotus to tune the handling and put an ex BMW M-division head in charge of driving dynamics on new cars.

if its so simple? Why is mitsubishi still making ugly ass and crappy cars?

Are japs too proud to hire germans?

COMAND really is nice, especially with haptinc feedback that'll change the intervals of the "clicks" based on menus and stop the knob when you reach the end of a menu

So glad Mazda copied it

Mitsu's car division is pretty much broke, and just got bought out by Renault for that exact reason.
The Koreans built cars that were perfectly adequate, offered a lot of stuff that people wanted for relatively little money, and as a result sold fucktons of units.
I mean how many Mitsbishis do you see every day, compared to the amount of Hyundais and Kias?

Strive

I work in California

that doesn't surprise me, I haven't heard great things about working for VW in Germany

That I'm not sure of. I would guess that we don't.

I have a Genesis Coupe, it's one of the nicest cars I've driven with a boost meter, oil temp, and mpg gauge standard. It might not be "Dude Mercedes Luxury Lmao" but if you buy cars based on Luxury you're a total fag.

give it a few years
youtube.com/watch?v=Kha8T19TwZE

they already have a great v8 and v6, hopefully they make a v10 or v12

>I did a 72 hour week once but I was taxed so much that I barely noticed the difference on my check, haven't worked more than 45 hours since

I hate this jewery, luckily I can save my over-hours and just use them as paid time off.

yeah, """RIP bmw"""

What's good about this?

The materials aren't falling apart despite being made in korea

the first genesis sedan i checked out on the showroom floor. my observations are thin sheet metal, and cheap economy car grade windshield wiper arms... probably hasnt changed much since then

please tell me this isnt real

Kinda like every Japanese car in existence

honestly... this is a fucking mess.
A massive mess
Especially this gearknob with a smaller knob on top of it.

This just screams I NEED ATTENTION.
This is like a teenage slut wearing skimpier and skimpier clothes, only because she wants her daddies attention, and if he just spanked her bare bottom she would be ok of the car interiors.

Because korean hyundai and kia are now german, Designed by germans in germany.

They bought audi and bmw people - they're now german brands.

Just look at all the people they hired for Genesis, they have people that have worked at Bugatti(they got the man who designed the chiron), Lexus, BMW, Bentley, Rolls-Royce, VAG and Lamborghini

Best part is that Genesis cars or not just luxury models of existing hyundai cars they are their own platforms, hopefully they don't change this

>all that gloss
>that shifter

The only good looking thing here is the steering wheel.

Well, that is unflattering pic for sure.

its a bit over-designed isn't it?

Is that enough to actually make the cars good?
Is their build quality and design up to the standard their new Sauerkraut figureheads have set for them?

Lol you'd think they shill over their own car but it's the opposite. Actual higher class Kotean citizens would never be caught driving the "imitation" luxury Genesis brand.

European/western symbols of status are far more desirable - meaning BMW, MB, Audi

This is the opposite of the truth

The center cluster looks like from a ram truck

meh

thats an understatment

>running pressures that high in that cold of weather
for what purpose

>he adjusts his tire pressure every morning based on what the weather is going to be like that day

some of us just like to not obsess over everything, especially when the vehicle in question is a pickup that not a performance car

Center console is an eye sore.

ever wonder why youre poor?

its a pickup

i kind of want to work on VW's big EV push because not tesla but i don't know how to get in

So you aren't salary then? Do you work at the dealerships or service center?

too many buttons
the only good looking thing is the seat, and only because the bolstering looks comfy

Does VW have any use for Electrical Engineers?
I've always wanted to work for a car company and VW is my personal favorite.
I graduate in a year and a half and would love the opportunity.

Depends on your field, if you're an engineer of sorts you can apply to suppliers and development partners like bertrandt and edag. If you are some sort of programmer/ IT guy you might be lucky to get one of the newly made positions and get hired directly.

Try getting an internship there while you're still in uni and show your best networking skills while you're there. Most things are solved by vitamin b.

I'm afraid there aren't any engineering based internships in Atlanta for VW. I've been working part time for the past three years doing cad drafting + 3d modeling etc. Hopefully it helps get my foot in the door.

>implying that rich chinks will stop buying every single new bmw.

Doesn't matter as long as people buy it. It sure as hell is up to normie standards. Especially people that don't know the connection between genesis and hyundai

Networking is key m8. Get a linked in and talk to recruiters if you have to. If you want to check what postings we have up you can check here

volkswagengroupamerica.com/careers_search.html

We're going to be printing Audi's in CA soon anyways

btw I'll just toss this out there for any one interested.

If you want to know what basically nearly every car manufacture is doing right now in terms of some of their R & D funds watch this.

youtu.be/2b3ttqYDwF0

>usa
oh okay, but do they even have r&d over there? First guess would be vw mexico in puebla, they opened a new facility there and development companies currently open up new settlements and are hiring. It's good that you have cad-experience (hopefully in Catia v5) already, it's a huge plus. Other than that, try domestic companies first.

Those look like cans of coffee.