Previous thread: >>17857055

Previous thread: >List of Vendors and Social Media
markdownshare.com/view/b5abadcc-c0fb-473e-a34d-f27c0921865d
Brand new and pretty vendor list.

>/osg/ FAQ
pastebin.com/vaEgettv (embed)

>What is this thread for?
A thread to discuss, post, create, and review anything related to Automotive Decals and Stickers

>Currently looking for:
>An internet lawyer ( ͠° ͟ʖ ͡°)
Idea Guys (Come up with Sticker Ideas, Veeky Forums club names, etc.)
Anons with artistic talent willing to make decals for free.
Anons with decal production equipment (Specifically Vinyl Printer Equipment)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/AutoStickerGeneral/comments/6zs8mb/reppin_osg_on_the_ferry_boat/
markdownshare.com/view/b5abadcc-c0fb-473e-a34d-f27c0921865d
projecthoon.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Friday

~ no fight zone ~

osg trip code
u wut

That hand

Hoon will be back soon

So is Notori still not admitting his 3 month shipping time at least to get your stuff? I ordered in June and got my stuff at the end of August.

Just so we know it's the official /OSG/ thread, speaking officially. [spoiler]fuck you. I put #283[/spoiler]

ah rip lol
B+ for effort user

Weeeeee

What's your store? I need some toilet paper.

Project Hoon silly

Ooooh ahhhh such good Slap very wow, only 6.29 shekels each!!!

don't you mean Midnight Memories?
hmmmm...

Am I the only one who finds something incredibly satisfying and calming about the thought of how packages are shipped and delivered? The thought of all those packages being constantly moved and sorted at a never sleeping airport at midnight just sounds so god damn comfy.
Sorry for the blogpost but I just sometimes dream of ditching everything and working for FEDEX or Canada Post. I know they're shit jobs but there's something really attractive about the thought.

>thread subject in name field
Great going smartypants

Looks p nice, although to be fair when I see her I just can't imagine her being anywhere but in a forest.

It's a colab, you can also get it on Midnight Memories, it's just easier for my accounting if you order on Project Hoon

I GOT ON VEHICLE VIRGINS! Remember when all of you said it wouldn't happen? Ever?

It fucking did kiddos, proved you wrong, yet again!

Which Initial D teams should I release next? I'm already releasing Impact Blue, Project D, and Emperor! Will post pictures of those designs in a few days!

Give me money

my order with actual order number.

reddit.com/r/AutoStickerGeneral/comments/6zs8mb/reppin_osg_on_the_ferry_boat/

Gave you an upvote, nice lineup of stickers!

Comfy feels

Vendors of /osg/, what are your favorite vendor related feels?
>tfw someone asks you to draw something on their order
>tfw someone orders from overseas

those 2 posers who pretended to be projecto D

your mileage may vary, but not every order is going to take 3 months.

Hoon got my order from Canada to Belgium in 3 days.

Stfu fag, just leave.

Speedmaster, when will my order from September 4 get to Canada? It was for good job police and want to go back

Where are my stickers hoon. I ordered a week and a half ago in canada.

who's dick do I gotta suck for a Mimikyu peek?

Remember when you said this will never happen?

What does this have to do with Veeky Forums? Why can't you guys go to /a/ and make an /asg/ where all this garbage belongs

Order number?

imagine being this much of a bungus

>Mimikyu
>What new semen demon is this?
>it's a fucking pokemon
What the fuck.

Anyways, probably SuperEffective's dick. He does a lot pokemon stuff.

Everything gets sent out within 24 hours so if I was to take a guess, it should be getting to you within a week or two, im no expert on north american postage though so dont hold me to that..
If you are getting worried feel free to shoot me an email and ill look into it a little bit for you!

>ignores the point
ok weeaboo

can you instruct me how to cover an anime in stickers?

mfw hoon is unironically the best stickerfag because he produces actual Veeky Forums related stickers not just retarded anime shit

uh oh I ordered from two blacklisted sites.

>want to sticker up shitbox
>feel like damn near everything would look way the fuck out of place on a Jeep XJ

got my WAT sticker on the back window, at least.

>markdownshare.com/view/b5abadcc-c0fb-473e-a34d-f27c0921865d
Hoon and BlackFlag are blacklisted for stealing content and being a dick, but they'll deliver on their stuff. Don't worry too much about it.

>when you dump the box of packages into the mailbox and realize those are no longer your responsibility unless you find them again in your mailbox
Probably the most satisfying part of this

>I hate runescape and all the fucking cringy beta fedoralord virgin nu-male nerds that like it. They just don't belong anywhere near someone like me, a chad who will totally get laid and make lots of friends since he renounced all that nerd shit that would get your lunch money stolen in middle school.
>But I really want to talk about cars on the internet
>Now, where will I go to talk about cars without being bothered by FUCKING NERDS....
>I know! runescapeimageboards.org!
>Wtf why do they have threads about putting runescape stickers on cars
>FUCKING NERDS

it was baddecisions and notori

how come none of you fags ever deliver your stickers and when you do they are all bent to shit

What's your order number or initials? I only have 1 order but it was from exactly a week ago to Canada, nothing before that for like 3 weeks that I see

Email me [email protected]

>autostickersgeneral
>autostickers
>auto
>is just anime

What did they mean by this?

Which one of you faggots was driving down the I-10 towards Tucson like 2 hours ago with gay ass anime stickers all over your yellow Toyota.?

Why dont you go back to /k/ ?

If notori has it in stock on his site right now, then it's in stock. BD also has been working on delivery time. Don't sweat it. You're golden pony boy.

Because they are all autistic weeb neets who have never held a real job and can't even keep up with fucking putting slips of vinyl in envelopes and sending them out.

This desu. I'm playing 69D TRUMPCANADA backgammoncheckers.

I have never had a single report of a bent sticker. Like, legit, ever.

RIP to you, should've ordered from me, I send stuff out same day or next day, even Saturdays!

I have stickers I am waiting for, what's the source of this fluster of yours?

Rather obviously because they were originally designed to go on cars.

Though for some reason retards keep buying them and sticking them in binders like fucking pokemon cards.

They all act like this is a job but fail fucking miserably at it

Hoon can, Hoon actually sent me pictures detailing the process of his shipping on Facebook a few days ago! He's literally perfect,

Woops that was me a week ago. Ordered on Sept 5th.
Is it coming along? I didn't think you were actually going to respond.

It's a site founded by the original "i'm not a weeaboo, i just like anime!" weeaboo, and now it's owned by the japanese guy he ripped off. What do you think they meant?

Did you think this was the official 2016 trump campaign discussion site or something?

Anyways what's the chance of hiroshima nagasaki suing for someone using his banners as stickers?

Hoon you are the stickerfag we deserve, truly one of a kind! I hope you run all of these stupid weeaboos out of business!

>I have never had a single report of a bent sticker. Like, legit, ever.
yes you fucking have. stop lying you piece of shit before i pull up receipts. it's literally the post mail's fault so i don't know why you're saying this.
>same day
from Canada. stop acting like that makes you special.

Hoon, why do you take pictures of your stickers on chairs?

It's just kinda weird in my opinion, and it doesn't look professional and "slick like H&M"

Hey Mr. x S, and I already shipped it last Thursday morning so you should be getting it tomorrow or Thursday, usually within Canada it only takes 3-5 days, the US is 7 days for me

I unironically like hoon

people don't like him because he's tired of their weeb bullshit, his stickers aren't great but at least he's not into this bullshit sticker cult like everyone else here

That's such a cop out, that doesn't make something Veeky Forums related you fucking weeb. How does it feel knowing your parents will never be proud of you and you will never achieve anything?
I expected ACTUAL Veeky Forums DISCUSSION. Project Hoon is our only hope for this board.

Thanks senpai. First time ordering stickers and had a good experience with you. Gonna stick with buying from you.

It's because they're a bunch of incompetent NEETs who have failed at everything they've ever attempted. Other than jerk off to anime girls of course.

rude

i dont know but there may be more than you think

did you know hoon is a stance fag? no one on Veeky Forums would even take him seriously. he also drives mommy's hyundai.

Get me off the black list then I will show you. You vapid cunt.

I don't get how this isn't banned already, its literally advertising and using Veeky Forums to make a profit

can't wait until its banned and all of you have to get actual jobs instead of making anime stickers lmoa

>buy stickers from like 5 /osg/ vendors
>only ever use the card at the grocery store and other chains that don't jack your info
>within weeks credit card info is stolen

fucking /osg/ vendors which one of you is selling cards

Don't act like every sticker fag doesn't drive a Hyundai as well. At least Hoon will actual buy a cool car, like an FD, when he finishes running you weebs out of business.

>my parents are happy I'm doing a legit business

t. Project Hoon

I literally have never received a single report of a bent sticker man, honestly, I pack my stickers between the packing slip and it's pretty thick

Something I've been trying out to create some more aesthetic in the image, but I don't have a professional setup so it's just the iPad and my shaky hands, once I have a tripod and a DSLR I'll be taking some neat shots I have plans for

I'm only in it because it interests me and it's a business, something I like doing, if there was a cult for normie ish tier stuff I'd probably be just like the shadow government, but I wouldn't make people wait 3 months, ever

Something very fishy going on here...

Sweet thanks! Let me know when you get them, post a pic in the thread, it'll trigger some autists haha

Anime website

You can be a non-weeb here but you can't reasonably complain about weebs who probably have more money and sex than you (that's how it's been since the old waifufags got replaced by filthy frank types).

IIRC most stickers are made on demand becauses low sales make stocking up too big of a financial risk. There are too many competing vendors and no way to browse them all at once, so sales aren't guaranteed except for the guys reddit comes here for so they can put their "imma streetracer" [hoonigan] type shit on theri GT86s.

This whole thing would be 100% improved if it went single-vendor ran by a neutral, trusted party with an actual business license and liabilities to worry about. The thread could be replaced by an IRC channel (no discord, it's for fags) and be a more clandestine operation instead of front page shitposting, but alas this is nu-Veeky Forums where everyone wants generals with accompanying discords and people think they'll gain magical chad points and therefore pussy by dissing anime on the internet.

You wouldn't be like the shadow government because you fucking autists don't know anything about regular people

Glad you are doing a legit business and not ripping people off and taking 3 months to ship like the other sticker(scammers)fags
It's not an anime website anymore weeaboo, you have your containment boards now stay there. Stop trying to hold onto your pathetic anime safe space.

Hey, lucky loser number 7 here, my stickers cracking a fair bit only after a couple months and i was wondering if i could grab a replacement. Hopefully keeping my cred as 7 too plss bd

Did you know Imoutodreams drives a pos Hyundai Elantra? Did you know Waifu squad drove a 120 HP Hyundai Accent? Top Kek.

I take care of my "Hyundai" better than most of you fucking fags. I also drive the hell out of it. I could take any of you stickerfags on in a race and absolutely embarrass you.

Complaining about anime on the internet won't make girls like you fyi

>hey babe
>did you know i hate weebs
>anime is fucking gay and unamerican right, only fat losers like that shit
>"user, i like attack on titan..."
>I...I MEAN -MAN-IME IS OKAY, AS LONG AS IT HAS BLOOD AND UH...ROBOTS? YEAH.

Nobody here makes on demand stickers, they all bulk order it. Nobody here even competes its literally just sellers buying other sellers stickers because they are a bunch of autists who want to jerk off to cartoon stickers

>Parent's commuter car
>my "Hyundai"
post proof you busrider kek

Did you know dorfs gtr is being hooned at the ports. Did you know loners crew miata is a piece of shit.

I don't need to hate anime to get girls to like me because I am a normal functioning human being. Nice damage control though, virgin.

Yeah, those stickers all crack within a few months. will all look like this in a couple of months. Not worth any of my sheckels tbqh.

LOL, you bought from bad decisions, who went with Offset. Ask for a refund. Offset used cheap laminate that lasted 6 months, not 6 years. Everyone told me to go with Offset too, but I decided against it, and I'm so glad I didn't. So many people's stickers are cracking and shrinking, I hope everyone who ordered gets refunds from all the stores.

I would make on demand stickers, I used to not do it because of cost with Aimless, but now that I'm with AW, I can do small runs of a design, 5 pieces minimum, and sell them, if anyone wants me to do that, only problem is my designs aren't usually too interesting, just minimalistic. But I mean, I can do it lol, if people want special colours of my initial d slaps, it can be made to order.

>normal functioning human being
>has spent about an hour on Veeky Forums so far
>posts ironic memes from reddit

man i'd hate to hear how nasaly your voice is
i bet your name is eugene and you wear those thick rimmed glasses too

HEY GUYS, REAL CAR ENTHUSIAST HERE NOW WHICH CHILD LIKE ANIMATION WOULD YOU LIKE ME TO SEXUALIZE THEN TURN INTO A STICKER TO SHOW OFF TO THE WORLD HOW MUCH YOU LIKE LITTLE GIRLS?

There's no proof dorf actual even bought that GTR, let's be real it's been MONTHS. He probably just lied for attention.

send me some for free and ill take pictures of them on my car with a dslr.

Dorf lied about so many things. He said he would start a sticker shop too, what happened to that? Nothing lol. Dorf is a closet fag, worse than fucking Imouto.

>he's a virgin
>past 18
lmao @ ur life, kiddo.

I wish the stickers hadn't become so damn lewd lately.

projecthoon.com/ lewd free for your viewing pleasure, safe to take to a car show with your kids.

I want to fuck Imouto

Nanachi! My parents aren't disappointed in me often enough so I need it to be anime, pedo, and furry at the same time.

Not shitting you, I will put it on my motorcycle's windshield.

Dorf is a fucking moron lmoa he thinks his shitbox mustang is worth something when its not even a good gen I don't get why people even talk to him

don't get me fucking started on imouto who's only gimmick is LOOK AT ME IM A GIRL INTO CARS

Actually Hoon's sonata was the fastest family sedan for that model year, then they detuned it for the 2015 version

The sonata was also very much a tuner car, lots of neat things were done with them, they were best sellers for their design and build.

You probably got swiped some other way senpai. Even people using self-hosted woocommerce never even touch your CC info, it's all gateways or hosted forms. All I get is your name, address, and the amount you paid.
Or maybe you're shitposting, it's hard to tell these days.