Artificial Academy 2 General /aa2g/

Artificial Academy 2 General /aa2g/ #875
Skeptical Edition

Welcome, this general is for the discussion of ILLUSION's Artificial Academy 2.

COPY ERROR MESSAGES WITH CTRL+C, PASTE THEM WITH CTRL+V INTO GOOGLE TRANSLATE. STOP ASKING US BEFORE DOING THAT. JUST CLICK THE WINDOW AND PRESS CTRL + C, IT WORKS.

For File Acquisition errors, do one of the following:
- switch all locale/system/region/date/time/everything settings to Japanese
- keep locale locale/system/region/everything settings and run with Applocale (Win7/Win8) or Locale Emulator (Win10)
Always run as admin.

>READ THE READMES OF EVERY MOD YOU DOWNLOAD. IT SOLVES 99% OF YOUR PROBLEMS.

>Information (CHECK BEFORE ASKING):
Main Site: illusion.jp/preview/jg2/index.html
FAQ Image Guide: i.imgur.com/FaWIWLn.jpg
Win10 FPS Issues? Use this: mega.nz/#F!IVA1HbwK!jZPRU9yFcCiKGGb5dokAog

>Downloads:
/aa2g/ Pre-Installed Game [Preferred]: tsukiyo.me/AAA/AA2.xml
AAUnlimited: github.com/aa2g/AA2Unlimited/releases
Manual Installation (For masochists, not recommended): pastebin.com/FgP7nFWH

>Character Card Database:
weeaboo.org/aa2/ - Dead probably

>Mods & More:
AA2 Pastebin: pastebin.com/BhpfXqHP
Recommended Mods Guide: pastebin.com/JNi75PCi
/aa2g/ Modding Reference Guide (Slot lists for Hair/Clothes/Faces, List Guides, and More):
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1gwmoVpKuSuF0PtEPLEB17eK_dexPaKU106ShZEpBLhg/edit#gid=1751233129

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

nbcnews.com/mach/innovation/sex-robots-are-coming-they-re-not-skeevy-you-think-n767531
youtube.com/watch?v=YzYCDxNsZHE
mega.nz/#F!IVFyWIrb!meEOFx8i7nHDYMHOAQL2Kg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

First for grrl gamrs

nth for female pervert gamers

caring

Creepy is for _____

minna summons spam!

For calming down!

oh, took me a while to find it thanks
how do i get this fun looking action?

You need AAU for the poser and the prop packs posted last thread.

Body pillow?

We need more pose makers.

>waifus soom

nbcnews.com/mach/innovation/sex-robots-are-coming-they-re-not-skeevy-you-think-n767531

autism

>We

Show your poses

If you make poses, show some off to create more interest in them. Show how easy they are to make and share.
If you don't make poses, be the change you want to see.

This foot is strange.

Do you have a clothing collection?

How are you organising them? I've been meaning to do the same but not sure how to go about it

youtube.com/watch?v=YzYCDxNsZHE

>"Y-y-yaranaika?"

How did you bend her on the bench with out the skirt getting messed up.

her legs are probably straight out

Well the problem I had is when I rotate her in any way the skirt will still be pointed down no matter if they where strait.

Is there any clothing mods except those in the reference guide and pastebin?
Also, what's the dl password to sourou and zzz's mods?

You know we have actual glasses for that right? No need to shoop it

try using the Skeleton or World bone for rotation. They should rotate the gravity vector as well while Center keeps the gravity vector in place while rotation the body.

where is old /aa2g/ crew?

You mean like rotate the map? Or doesn't the skeleton and world keep the map normal but the gravity different?

The who?

oh well

ascended to a higher plane of better games

you can rotate the whole character with 3 different bones: World, Skeleton(both in Other category) and Center(Torso category). World has its pivot on the ground while Skeleton and Center have it in the same place somewhere around the center of mass.World definitely rotates the gravity vector and I believe Skeleton too.

Personalities for females, a group for males, single folders for main characters, a webms folder, and then misc stuff, which also has subfolders.

Ah okay sweet they both work the same. Which would be better to use without causing problems?

Both of those people include their passwords in their disclaimers, but the google doc lists them again anyway.

they don't work the same. Use the appropriate one.

I meant skeleton and world. The center was the one I was having problems with.

they work the same gravity-wise but the pivot they rotate around is different. I usually just use the World for character position in the scene and a combination of Skeleton and Center for the character rotation.

I see, thanks.

Post cringe

"Top ten anime battles"

keijo?

What hair highlighter/texture is she using?

what said

Her own in both categories.

does anyone have a really/decently good Camilla (FE If) card that they're willing to post for me?

i'm capable of making my own but not terribly confident in my ability to make it really good

The only way to get better is to practice. it is especially true with non-OC.

my skill is a WiP, but I like having something i can use as a backup if i suck too much

It never stops being a WIP, and it'll only be inadequate if you give up before you're happy with it.

tru fax, user

Why are low-polys such a cute?

Too bad they won't be a thing anymore.

im going to marry the low poly

I want to marry super uguu low polys!

t. my ass

I'm an illusion employee thank you very much.

Cute!

hey i have been out of the aa2 loop for about a year now what do i need to do in order to catch up with everything

update everything and get AAFace and AAU

Depends on what "catch up with everything" means.

read the rec mod guide and get those my man

Trying to get AAFace to work but it still can't find the AA2Edit. I've opened the Editor all the way to the creation screen and I even renamed the fine to "AA2Edit.exe". Not sure what's going on.

>I've opened the Editor all the way to the creation screen
You aren't suppsoed to wait that long before turning on AAFace. Why is your Edit exe in your AAFace folder? Does your registry know you did this?

Well after a bit or rearranging I went to the card select screen and opened AAFace. It didn't do anything, and the readme says that means it should have worked. I think it worked because the override menu showed up. Do I need to open AAFace every time I open the Maker?

what are they playing?

>the override menu
That's AAU, not AAFace. Totally different programs. Yes, you need to run AAFace every time you run the Maker. The smartest people make bat files to run the maker/AAU/AAFace with a single button.

Card?

>I went to the card select screen
>the readme says that means it should have worked
no, the readme told you to open it on the screen before that one

It actually doesn't matter where your exe is as long as it doesn't have any auxiliary files with it. You can try moving your AA2 exe to a random folder and it should still work.

caption ruins the image

It wouldn't be cringe though.

thats the cringe part. Quality cringe

The bill maher qoute was a great choice

Quick question /aa2g/

It's been about a year since I popped into this thread and modded AA2.
I finally got around to getting AAU, and I grabbed the high quality skin that the guide suggested. But now all my older AA2 girls have developed a case of blackface. My question is, is there anyway those tans working properly (i.e not a blurry mess), or the "High Pixel Density Skin" working without having to go through and fix all the girls?
Thanks.

>and I grabbed the high quality skin that the guide suggested
the skin link was updated very recently. As in today or yesterday. Make sure it's the newest one.

If all else fails, tantoo can still be used to globally apply the high density skin too.

post the picture

Would this be the newest one?
mega.nz/#F!IVFyWIrb!meEOFx8i7nHDYMHOAQL2Kg

wait so is there no db anymore?

it's this one

correct

Well, Derp.
You are a scholar and a gentlemen, Thank you.

Same as the case for the past year, minus a few outlier days when it's worked by accident or something.

but then how do I get my cute girls

Yea pretty much. It just doesn't reliably work anymore. Sometimes it comes up for a while, but it's not keen to stay that way.

Same way as you've been doing it for the past 3 years, saying "card please?" You DO give (You)s to good card makers, don't you?

ask for them
make them yourself
get them from the personal mega folder located in the google doc
download the backup

Why would I want the high pixel density skin? Will it make my game run slower if i Install it?

because it makes the tans not look like some smeared shit. Your game would work as normal.

It's mostly used so that the majority of the tans we have can look decent.

Its just a texture replacement.

And why would I want the untan low poly model mod? What's wrong with tanned low poly models?