/gbfg/ Granblue Fantasy General #1669

>READ THE FAQ before posting! - it will answer most of your questions if you are new or learning
gbf.wiki/FAQ

>Sky Compass Guide (now includes air dates)
pastebin.com/D4XubHkK

>Schedule for June:
5/31 - 6/8 - Little Skyfarer a la Sacre Blumiel!
6/9 - 6/21 - iM@S Collab
6/22 - 6/29 - Guild War (Dark)
6/30 - Story event

>How to Start
Go to game.granbluefantasy.jp in Chrome. Set language to English.

>Mega Pastebin - This pastebin has lots of useful things like important guides and other stuff so don't be a shitter and read these before asking something.
pastebin.com/8xELSDu4

>Guild pastebin
pastebin.com/EgJBF9xi

Previous Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

my.mixtape.moe/utqmkz.webm
game.granbluefantasy.jp/#guild/detail/1010961
twitter.com/AnonBabble

EARTH

They know. They know the lich memes

Jesus fucking christ

BAHA HL 7D2989F4

A lot of Lyria bullying in this episode.

xx th for wincest!

beato

DO NOT OPEN

IMAJIN

my.mixtape.moe/utqmkz.webm

why the fuck does she look so broken? did they rape her or something

Looking for some more input on this

9/18, needs sages, chaos ruders

YOU MOTHERF-

Bless you.

did the anime just go full orginal content

7D2989F4

10/18

BAKA HL

Cuties only please

Apollonia, Lady Gray

I'll pass then.

Yes it did. Not even 10 episodes in.

Anime was already bad before. But now all hope is lost for season 2.

Don't open this.

I love Lecia

Did she get raped

>Use to spam this in raids because I thought it was a cute sticker
>People probably though I was being mean the whole time
I-I didn't know.

None of them are really stellar rolls but DJeanne and Lady Grey will take you places for a dark starter. Black Knight has utility but she's not someone you'll be using late into the game.

user stop, I dont want to fap again

16/18, more sages

New rank 101. Can I just join one of these baka hl just to get a feel for them?

sturm and carmelina together if you want the one witht he two best characters

apo and Gray if you want the characters that are best and can actually be on a team together but starting with Dark is kind of stupid IMO

Really looks like she got raped

>tfw I spam this all the time in /gbfg/'s Bakas

Do you want to just take it easy, enjoy guild buffs and ST, and grind your pools without worrying about getting kicked for not contributing during GW? If so, come join (You) Too, the leech-friendly sub-guild of (You)!

As an extension of the main guild, you'll get all the benefits of being a (You) member such as a spot in the (You) discord, access to our exclusive train leaking network, trap lewds, and a whole gang of (You)s with attitude to carry you through coop and raids!

Come guild war time (You) Too will take it easy and beyond farming loot and feeding meat to the main guild there's no requirement to tryhard. However, if anyone does ever want to esport with the main guild you'll get first dibs on empty slots, membership is freely interchangeable.

So what are (You) waiting for, come apply today!

game.granbluefantasy.jp/#guild/detail/1010961

How long until Xenos are just something that happens all the time

Its before she got her emotions

It's just one of those days. Everybody probably has them. The kind of day where you lose all will to do anything.

fueeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

1 year at least

Yes, of course, everyone will welcome you with a cute kat sticker too!

>the one posted as second filled up quicker

I was interested up until the benefits of being a (You) member, they seem terrible.

God those type of eyes are really great

If they're only going to re-run them once a year the drop rates shouldn't be so shit, you're basically forced to abandon an element if you can't get your xeno drops

It's full.

nanji

You'll see a lot a namedrop about you in the thread and some kat stickers but yes, you're welcome and be blacklisted later.

Only Fire, Earth and maybe Water get somewhat fucked.

Other elements wont need to go so hard.

Apollonia is great after Zeniths. 4 crits made her more than viable as final slot/last stand character because she gets a sharp increase to all stats if she's the last person alive.
The issue is D.Jannu is CORE and you'd be dumb to pass up on an account with her.

1-5: Buy a Tia gun and 3* my second one
6-0: Buy a Chev gun and start uncapping my 3rd one

That's half the elements in the game

I bet you're the kind of sick fuck to browse empty_eyes and broken_rape_victim on gelbooru at the same time.

C-core!

How many Xeno weapons do you think Wind, dark and Light need in a grid once they come out?

Yeah but you don't need to do much aside from leech the other 3. And right now only Earth and Fire are confirmed for using more than 1 Xeno.

Water we have to see.

Okay then, I'll just upgrade my grids and join later.

>mfw fire
>mfw only got 3 axes
Fuck you Chat for being on the same level as an SR.

Likely just one.

If wind gets a gun maybe more but I doubt they will.

3 axes is fine.

Wait what does it mean?

Amazing how did you read my mind user?

>Fuck you Chat for being on the same level as an SR
That's an insult to Water SRs.

Earth needs more than one harp? I thought it was ely mainhand only. I don't know shit about earth though.

Not 3 uncapped axes. Three 0* axes

You're still basically confirming what I already said which is that you aren't allowed to play elements that need more than one xeno for a year since that's how infrequently they're going to re-run these

We probably won't see Xeno ifrit again until February or March of 2018

from what i'm seeing, the brunt of the argument against DJeanne is that she's a lot easier to pick up than BK

Actually you're right. I consider story Kat to be about the same use as an SSR just because veil+damage cut is too useful.

Well one guy thought she was core.

Finally rolled Juliet. What's the team comp like with her now? I basically have all light characters besides Summer Zeta.

8D2123CE

come kill HRT

drop onegai while you still can, she's literally cancer

Naru is a dumb trash cow if you don't have a completed grid. The only reason she's used is echo to get above that cap.
Jannu is way better for 95% of dark players.

BK is hard to get but she's not amazing. She's practically a filler unit until you get a real 9.5 to replace her.
If she's your waifu than you should go for it but Jannu is a way better pick.

A lot of Water SRs, free ones at that, are significantly better than Chat. God damn what a fucking trainwreck character.

Enjoy your light memes user!

My wife.

After 2 month of playing I just realized I have 5* Perci even though I don't play fire at all.

I don't even know why I fully uncapped him to begin with.

>Join
>Immediately get fucked by the trigger

Thanks

>it's a get fucked by a trigger episode

>people "not playing an element"
What the fuck are you idiots doing in GW?

Chev Guns are a waste of Renown.

t. man that wound up replacing four guns with 4* swords and later realized he wasted 80k Renown on piece of shit weapons that were then broken down to mlb Tia guns

Farming eyeballs until I get my MLB weapon and fucking off.

>tfw chat was your first ssr on very first day you started playing
>tfw your friend who got you into gbf told you, any ssr is fine and will carry you for long time in story
I want to strangle that guy. I didn't even start on legfest.

>posting teams of people who are guaranteed to hit cap and the only way to go past it is echo
Stop shitposting.

>s. zoi reappears in june gacha
>re''''''balanced''''' in july
I feel all that whale tears echoing from the future.

Letting my guild carry me. In exchange I let them use my Luci/Baha/Shiva/Alexiel.

How long until
>Xeno Vohu re-run
>Xeno ifrit re-run
>New Xeno introduced

Thanks! I guess.

There won't be any whale tears since if they did that they would have to give full refunds for multiple legfests.

>double flip
Every time.

how many honor to not being a leecher?

>tfw I actually want Chat
One day I'll ticket him.

Thanks for anima

If they didn't do it when she broke the game and they didn't do it when they rereleased her why the fuck would they suddenly decide to fix her now?