Why does Veeky Forums hate this car so much?

Why does Veeky Forums hate this car so much?

vapefags

Because despite the aggressive styling, the car is FUCKING BORING.

One of these vapers complimented my car today, so I don't hate them anymore.

typical ANGRY HEADLIGHTS AND GRILLE modern no visibility shitbox with antiquated engine

The drivers are also walking stereotypes.

Because I went to school, got a career, pay rent and bills, and still the car would bankrupt my ass.

How the hell would a wrx bankrupt you? Is the insurance cost high or something?

Where the fuck do you live?

They're under 40k in burgerland

>Looks like a Corolla
>Drives and sounds like a tractor even though it's quick
>Insane secondhand tax even for best and vape modded examples
>Costly insurance
>Manchild stigma

Literally no reason to buy an STI now that the focus RS exists, or golf r if you want something toned down

>40k for an STI
mate

Bring back the 2.5RS.

Again; Veeky Forums doesn't, some carlet muriburgers do.

WRX has one of the highest insurance costs in its class.

Because it's just a slightly fast Corolla.

Blobeye and older are dope though.

>comparing a sedan to hatchbacks

confirmed retard.

Makes sense I suppose, all those boiracers ricing and destroying them has proven that they're not worth insuring without a high premium

Does a hatch give some kind of performance advantage over a sedan or is it just pure personal bodystyle preference?

It's too bad because it was a brilliant move to bring the WRX over. It just goes to show by the vacuum of alternatives and how the bois flocked to a good by in droves to give an injection of pure money goodness into Subaru that the market wants that kind of thing.

If you want to know a secret, I learned about the WRX costs at a dealership while we were bored and shooting the shit while my insurance company was getting back to me about a BRZ. The salesmans' face was like
> :o
when I told him they quoted me pretty much the same as my old shitbox impreza wagon.

this

it's just a fucking family sedan with a hood scoop

No but it's a tiny performance hit in exchange for a huge practicality benefit.

RWD

Only true if you were talking the other way around. Hatchback is superior to sedan in virtually every way.

Nigger what

My insurance for my 15 wrx is 1200 a year.

Only 300 bhp

Yeah I mean for what it is the wrx is a great deal, especially since it has offroading and rally capabilities. It's a shame that irresponsible people have damaged its image and accessibility to such a degree. If subaru's cars were a bit more expensive it probably wouldn't have been abused by such people, so I guess it came with the territory.

Veeky Forums can't afford it

>tfw that's the answer to "why does Veeky Forums hate any car"

Nah, the magic of it was the same as the 2.5RS. They gave kids a cheap option to have a FUN FUN FUN FUN GAS GAS GAS GAS car while the domestic market was faceplanting in to its ass.

They tried it again with the Toyobaru, which kind of gets it right. But they don't quite have the same lineup as with the WRX with easy cheap reliability and handles great world recognition status and loads of power while everybody else had none.

It's still an invalid comparison.

lel

Stagnant.

>aggressive
How? Look at Lexus if you want "aggressive".

pls Veeky Forums, on a scale of 1-10, how doest this stack up to the 300hp v6 Camry?

Camry a shit. If you want engine then at least buy a gaystang or something.

Do you happen to be a subie owner?

Memes

I got a friend that has one and says its a family car
Hes looking for something more fun

>>no visibility shitbox

Lol you must be one of those meming Veeky Forums contrarians that just regurgitates crap without knowing anything.

Regardless of other problems there might be with the vape-mobile, one of the objective truths of the WRX and STI is that they're like fucking fishbowls when it comes to visibility. There's fucking huge panels of glass everywhere and you can pretty much see everything.

>family car
What other 'family' cars in that price bracket offer similar performance? I don't mean just straight line, on a track too.

Because Veeky Forums can only afford used cars and the WRX/STI don't depreciate so they can never have one