Tree of Bodies General - /tosg/

DOUBLE JEOPARDY edition.

Previous: →

>A lot of info and details about re-balance stuff
forum.treeofsavior.com/t/ktest-ktos-class-rework-thread-important-info-in-1st-post/354628

>HG 315 Purple Weapons X Practonium Purple Weapons
pastebin.com/78mTQn1Y

>Latest "Patch Notes":
treeofsavior.com/news/?n=960

>Current events:
Current events are shit

>Can I play the game now?
Yes and it's quite decent now too

TOS Info: pastebin.com/3YcrrJkd
This includes more detailed information, as well as tools, resources, patch notes and official links.

>Addon Manager (includes jTOS and iTOS addons)
github.com/JTosAddon/Tree-of-Savior-Addon-Manager/releases

>Database, skill planner and other stuff
tos.neet.tv/

>Extra Stat Points
pastebin.com/6Y3R7aYt

>Hunting Grounds locations and gear spreadsheet (all in RNG cubes now. drop from all)
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1fP4G1JjL2pj6wMfpL_3o9pFWYIKpr3QnYgQ-XTfK21k/pubhtml#

>Servers
- iTOS: Klaipeda (NA) Fedimian(EU) Silute(SA) Telsiai(SEA)

>/tosg/ Guilds info:
If Guild is recruiting, please post in the thread.

>Klaipeda
Futureproof (ApplyAFineHorse3)
cute (Merigolds and Majiene)

>Orsha
Kotatsu (Colyo)

>Telsiai
Comfy (neshoi)

>Fedimian
CoffeeHouse (Capyba)

>Silute
Lewd (Nanaumi)

imc :crying emoji:

>C*L getting really angry now

/u/nbanned guild when?

I'm gonna ban your uterus

>tfw I kept two dpk recipes that I got

fair because I was only passing by and those recipes are worth nothing now (team storage recipes), but I wonder how many other kept their extra dpk items

>mfw they're boycotting the thread

What do you guys think should've been the right call on this? It's lame they fucked up but exploiting the fuck up... I mean you should have seen it coming right? Do you think a roll back is better?

A rollback would've been quicker and cleaner but also would fuck people who had nothing to do with the exploit.
On the other hand they already fucked with the people who had nothing to do with the exploit by taking the server down for a whole day, so yeah a rollback would've been better. Assuming it's even technically feasible for IMC.

not what they are doing right now thats for sure

The right call is what happened. C*L chimped out as soon as they realized what was going on and started looting. It's no different than pic related. They got the b& hammer and honest players got the rewards. All is right with the world.

There's no good solution to this because no matter what they do, someone will end up worse off.

The best thing they could've done was preventing it from happening in the first place.

Why do you post this stupid shit every single thread?

I dont know if they actually can do rollbacks but best thing wouldve been rollback instantly and have a 1/3 of the DPK value weekend

A rollback would have been the best solution
The mistake was on IMC's side and everyone would be clean, with a nice compensation

Now everyone lost 16 hours and some exploiters got massive gains out of it

True. But avoiding a fuck up with these guys?Maybe when pigs fly i suppose ;/

"STAFF_Ines1m
@newlegendftw @Borel If your accounts weren't involved in trading the irregular items or similar forms of abuse, you'll be given additional compensation according to how long your account was restricted."
Nice, at least ill have a fuckton of rewards when i get back from this shitfest

It's never been posted before, C*Lster

>IMC slaves are legit individually logging into every account

>banned for a couple of weeks
>items and silver taken
>MASSIVE GAINS

There's a brand new Pore recipe on market and a bunch of people just did the Miko/Appraiser quests, a rollback would be really unfair to those people regardless of compensation.

Some people are still laying low with dupped market items
Read the forums

I gotta give it to IMC though, not even trying my hardest i could be this incompetent.

Damn right.

One CnL nigga posts the news on Discord and they all mobilize like cockroaches to loot away as much as possible.

Sad!

Not the exact post you fucking moron. Why do you give that guild so much attention?

CnL nigga here, can confirme lol

you are still coming back?

Yeah, it's really impressive. It's also hilarious because this is the most amount of players they've had since launch, and they've already managed to fuck it up again.

You'll miss the event and won't be able to get the MEMEBOX.

KIM GIVE ME BACK MY ACCOUNT IM AN HONEST HARDWORKER SAVIOR IM GOING TO MURDER YOUR FUCKING SPORT CAR IF I LOSS MY SHEKELS

Yeah girls love bad boys, no wonder CnL has all the cuties... unlike your guild ;)

Pic related, accurate depiction of the REAL reason people here shitpost about us. (You) at the doorway

>this game webm
lose weight and stop playing shinobi/miok

How do I filter "CnL" and "C*L"?

Im expecting IMC to extend the event a week, but it would be hilarious if they get fucked over it :^)

>haha aren't you jealous of us
>we score so much pussy in game hehehe

So how bad is the shit slinging in the forums? Last time i went there; I got cancer.

cringe

>the last few remaining /tosg/ members of CnL are the ones that make shitty posts like that
lol, how did the guild end up so bad

how do you even browse this thread without filters

Wingolos is bloody savage.

Whats everyone talking about? What did IMC do this time?

>Dpk fucked up cuz imc,
>people exploited said dpk, >EXPLOSSSSSIONNNNN.

>1235% exp + 2x multipliers

this is what I'm talking about, kim

I have a couple of images filtered, mostly the gay shitposter that hung himself's favorite images, but I can't get the filter on text to work.

They banned a lot of criminals!
Good Job IMC

>being this much of a numale cuck that you need to filter words that might hurt your fragile feelings
lol

>ppl laughed at me when i said this was what they were doing

What else can you expect from ***

>being this much of a numale cuck that you get triggered from anons filtering your shitpost
lol

that's super cringe ew

How?
Can they even tell wich items are legit and wich are dpk abuse dropped?

God I wish this fucking game had a publisher. The incompetence is mind blowing.

I don't even shitpost, mostly lurking

Leave C*L alone!

When a guy has only, let's say, only 1 lv240 character with 60 BBs in his inventory, I'd say it's easy to spot what's legit and what's not

user i heard you can't play your favourite game anymore, maybe it's time to find a job son, do it for me please.

most of the nice people from that guild got sick of IMC's shit and left long ago

Now you remember the hordes of BRs and retarded anons begging for a steam release

Anyone else making an AFK Bee farming account while their main account is banned?

>getting a job
why would anyone do this wtf

So they can move out of the garage.

sounds like it aint going to be that easy
anyone could have legitly got some 315 cubes

omg, I just made so many 8X tomes from the free gifts that I can get another character from 1 to 330

CoffeeHouse is looking for (YOU)

Justify Heal not being scroll-able.

1. Maintenance to fix the bug
2. A quick database pass during maintenance to log all suspicious item drops and delete items which matched the logs
3. Announce that they'd apply silver penalties later to make up for items they weren't able to delete during maintenance and which users don't voluntarily surrender
4. Bring the servers back up and let people play without any further disruption

Because hp potions already exist. Now, justify res not being scroll-able.

Justify anything being scrollable.

lets talk about the game

>no luck today
;_;

Ok fuck everything else do you remember THIS gem?

>pimpinela nancy

Not banned this time l***co?

>friend asks me if I could party up in Klaipeda missions with his SR3 farmer
>it's wearing a Cafrisun set

Lolwut

not that person. and i said talk game!!

>dpk exploiters

geam

That's the problem

Some of my friends got to keep all of their lv315 stuff while losing several BBs (if they had any)

> dopplegangers
> costume looks like clowns

This monkey has no taste.

extra lines of dmg get buffed more from blessing and sacrament, although he should probably wear better armor so he doesnt chug so many pots

>Constant monkeys on forums asking for removed DPK and % drops
>It's already percent based and DPK is just a fail safe

I don't understand.

Just saying not that person doesn't make you not that person
Silly cow

>this whole thing

but my team lvl is lower than hers
#proven

and stop talking about the girl you love but does not love you back

It's 0.005% chance going up!

This does not look like in-game costume at all.

>mobs spawn in groups of like 4-5 max and are spread all over the map
>random trash item you can't equip or do anything with with a you have to collect dozens of that shitty worthless item and then some RNG bullshit ore and a RNG recipe from RNG cubes and then farm 15 ores from a dungeon that also has all that so you can finally have something useful
And you wonder why people say this game's loot system is garbage?

I started playing recently. How do I deal with ranged and flying enemies as Priest? These area damage abilities suck balls against enemies that spread out because of the ridiculous cooldown.

Can i run tree of savior sandboxed?

You suffer!

You smash them with your mace. Get some buffs (Sacrament and Blessing) in town, a Cafrisun set and enjoy killing everything with normal attacks without effort.

>made 50 mil and not banned
feels good to be the good goy

this
not this
>suffer
bad meme

Your mother is a meme!

Very unlikely. She barely uses the internets.

Did someone make a new account? Did you get the leaf pet and the compensations for today? This is important.

I was following some 10/10 heal 10/10 cure full SPR build but I lost it and now I can't find it anymore. Now I'm stuck with a bunch of SPR I feel is useless and doing jack shit damage with my abilities / melee weapon. What do?

Get the fucking town buffs like they said.

Either this or reroll to another class because it sounds you're kinda stupid at this cleric thing