/mbgg/ - Mobage General #709

This general is for discussing the less popular mobage (Mobile Games). Games whose Veeky Forums generals wouldn't last a day or two on their own and games that are not popular enough for their own general. Typically these are Japanese only games.

>Current English Games
Potion Maker, Terra Battle, Panzer Waltz, Valkyrie Connect, Astral Stairways

>Current Foreign games
Battle Girl High School, Shironeko Project & Tennis, Warship girls, Shoumetsu Toshi, Girls Frontline, Alternative Girls, Destiny Child, #Compass, Tagatame, Houkai Impact, Tenka Hyakken.

>For a complete list of games played in the thread and more information about them, please read this:
ofo.jp/j/jKix

If looking for game recommendations or suggestions on what to play, please check the above docs. This docs is regularly updated with games and has all the games discussed on the thread.

>Help! The game I want to play is not available for download on the store:
Read this for information on how to find APKs or getting around region locks.
pastebin.com/Nsg98EEf

>Upcoming mobage doc
ofo.jp/j/h7Pt

>Previous thread
Remember to REPORT and IGNORE shitposters. Replying to them only helps them shit up the thread and makes you as bad as them.

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/tWXRY3mZ
pastebin.com/SkJRYDfM
pastebin.com/4wLYN2Wd
pastebin.com/WYUVB1tz
pastebin.com/QEfBbDVD
gamedrive.jp/wiki/tenkazan
pastebin.com/d71rDhGh
pastebin.com/3qWENv1e
youtu.be/0mOQ_3vA36A
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

sords

So many Sarus to collect.

Is there a list of Tenka leader skills? I'm wondering which girl I should have out front.

Here Izumi (meme sweater) Short Story.
pastebin.com/tWXRY3mZ

Here for the others story:
pastebin.com/SkJRYDfM Kou side story
pastebin.com/4wLYN2Wd Kou short story
pastebin.com/WYUVB1tz Tsuda short story
pastebin.com/QEfBbDVD Sayo short story.

gamedrive.jp/wiki/tenkazan
Click on your sword of choice on the left column and read the leader skill. Basically Tsuda and Koga have the best leader skills. I think Kitsunegasaki also has an attack buff like Tsuda.

Thanks user, these are great.

You're doing god's work user. Good job

How long will Saru be fotm for?

3 days til SinoAlice

Its already dead before release

it'll still be fotm more than saru

So, do expeditions in Sarucolle do anything different if you send more than the minimum required, like give you a chance at more resources? Namely gold.

Or does it not matter and I should just send out spam as quick as possible.

yes totally user, keep telling yourself that

Dunno, but i'm on the fence about dropping it right now. Not really feeling it for the gameplay aspect.

I just send out spam as quick as possible

>Tenka orb tossing mobs
>basic game instinct would indicate the best way to fight this is get up close
>they frequently come in groups showering each other in explosive orbs
>if you're in one's face when it throws, you get a face full of orb
I hate these fucking things.

Tits obtained

Gokotai turn (the loli with tigers).
pastebin.com/d71rDhGh
This is my last one for today because i'm getting tired and i need to do other things.

How goes the harvesting so far my android brothers?

Aw yiss! Flat chinadress!

Cheers m8.

Running this

I want to replace Illustrious because she's not cute at all but she happens to be gold and good so i'll just use her to farm cute ships and clear content.

under フォロワ you can search for people by account level. the whales are at 100 so you can get strong units by adding them.

I made a Pastebin to find the translations more easily.
pastebin.com/3qWENv1e

If 3-4 keeps shitting out purple boats at this rate I'm going to be swimming in medals.

>the whales are at 100
Not just the whales now. Level 100 is pretty easy to reach for free if you played since the beginning.

Lets talk about voiced ships.

We know Javelin is voiced but who else is voiced?

Hammann, Indianapolis, Gridley, Juno, Norfolk, at least out of the ones that I have.

Indianapolis is voiced? I have her on a fleet and she has no battle lines

She has lines when you check her in your inventory at least. Very low volume though.

The voice pack in options is only 25mb or so, so there's not much.

>Clear 2-4 visually and not getting the 3rd star
>On my second attempt I run into an invisible battleship
Invisible... Not even one of those evasion prompt fights, just a straight up ambush.

I'm pretty sure that's a bug...

Danke

>finished 50 clears of Nikkari Aoe's stage and got the last mission reward
>have all 3 of her crafted
Guess I'm done with this kuso dungeon now.

Which character has the best AI in tenka and are the crystal things used as equipment exp items?

New expedition guide from last thread.

And the gift guide.

>best AI
Kek. The AI does its own thing no matter who you pick. Just use Tsuda, Kitsune, and Koga friends so you get their leader skills. If they do anything more than stand around, all the better.

l-lewd

anyone have a vid of that chain skill thing from this event?

It just pulls niggas close to you. Apparently you don't get multiple uses of the skill at mlb which is dumb.

gib fox girl

Finally idols.
Still wanna keep going for Aira, but I really don't want to miss Serata.

i have no idea what am i supposed to do in sarucolle. i feel under powered fighting on stage 2 despite my ships is lvl 15 or so.

And I always get the same.

>velvet isn't until chapter 10
zzz

Leon is a bro, guess I'll try to get his shit.

Here is a voiced destroyer. Shame she isn't at least purple

>0 gems
user..

Are they adding Velvet to ToR? I was going to try the game but she wasn't in the roster

If I have only one girl in the backyard does she get more of the xp quicker or is it the same rate as if having it maxed out?

Yes. She'll be in Ch10. We're currently at 7 so it'll be a while I guess

Ch8 - Leon
Ch9 - Lloyd
Ch10 - Velvet
Ch11 - Cress and Chester

>Aira
I didn't get a very strong impression of her going through the idolshit story, maybe the most normal? Lily and Excellia were the same as usual, kuroneko girls both had something going for them. Maybe Tennis is just a weak basis for characters?
Still kinda want to roll for her too but also want to try to get Excellia from the next batch.

Still can farm the last story island, nightmare mode of the second one, Seori's event and haven't started the Idolcats event.

I really like her from Tennis for some reason. The thing is I like Serata more than her.

I'd like to know how many gems Colopl will give us this month.

I got Soryuu as a drop but I feel like scrapping her due to that fucking flight deck of a forehead

Aira is really cute in Tennis. Serata should be someone I like (demon) but something about her doesn't click right with me.

>haven't started the Idolcats event
You may have missed daily event jewels for grinding the variety show stage at the end of normal. But these already switched to grinding the co-op.

Not bad I guess.
I haven't done many rolls, gotta save them for events and shits like that.

>finish song
>app crashes
>game treats it as if I failed the song
J U S T

I hope Tenka is gonna reward me with a good 10 roll for having done all theses translations.

>Got shit
Why am i not surprised.

You need to go in wanting to get shitty rares so the game gives you good stuff to spite you.

It's hard to cheat the desire sensor.
I did 70 rolls and only got 1 dupe UR character and another UR character i don't want.

I still haven't rolled a single UR gear.
and the event box is trolling me.

What are these things in this gacha? Saw some people in coop having them equipped. Also, is there anything worth rolling for as a player that started recently?

youtu.be/0mOQ_3vA36A

They finally added Velvet to the main poster. The release order will be:
>Chapter 8 Part 2 Leon Magnus
>Chapter 9 Lloyd Irving
>Chapter 10 Velvet Crowe
>Chapter 11 Cress Albane & Chester Burklight

Still a while until Velvet but it's fine, more time to hoard diamonds.

Artifacts. Just another layer of whaling needed. There's 1-2 esports types per element and are a bitch to get

Artifacts. Not really needed for new players but sooner or later you want some. They are actually not common in coop because real coop leader can't equip them except the new Yoshiaki.

Sarucolle AI sure love trying to run into everything.

Don't worry user, if Tenka doesn't like you, I do.

I guess they're not as important for a player that does not have a decent leader for every element yet.

Yeah the ai is dumb as shit, I'd forgive it if it had 2x speed at least since autoing each stage is painful farming unless you are vastly stronger.

>Save 4 airstrikes and 4 torpedos for boss
>Blow my load all over the enemy flagship when she appears
>15 bars gone in a flash

Raping cute ships is pretty fun

>last day of free 10 rolls
>no Kunito
>no Nightingale
Brb selling my account.

>I'd forgive it if it had 2x speed at least since autoing each stage is painful farming unless you are vastly stronger.

Isnt every game like this?
I never ever use auto unless i'm far stronger than the stage i'm autoing, else I go manual

Both old and busted.

>Kunito in the age of damage cap shields

This one is definitely a trap gacha. There's gotta be a better artifact pull by the end of the anniversary. Like a step up type

>Running 3-2, boss fight
>Endless swarms of planes, not enough AA dps
RIP my backline.

People are just used to Tenka right now where autoing is the best way to play.

90% through this damn box now and still need to go through a second one to LB the lol the second time.

As a person who's new to Tenka, what are the important things anyways? There's literally more enhance fodder than I can use and it's about the only things left as I've rolled all the rarer gifts and materials.

>People are just used to Tenka right now where autoing is the best way to play.

Why do people pretend to know what they're talking about when they have never played the game they're talking about?

Anyone who played last event or this one can tell you're absolutely full of shit.

What's the point of medals in Tenka?

>40 clears without another ur earring
i just want one more, come the fuck on

I'm going to take a moment to thank that user who gave me the Koga, Tsuda, Sayo account as my luck has not improved since then.

Literally everything of worth besides the loli and mask.

Emptying out the second box seems like it will be far harsher as I'm through the achievement tickets and Fox turds now.

Is Kuroneko any good? Kinda want to try it.

don't bother if you can't understand japanese. it's a quiz game

I'm at 70 clears and I still havent seen a single one

>autoing is the best way to play.

Good luck autoing shit like Crow-kun.

>you couldn't auto the last event so your argument is invalid!!!
Yeah dude, that 5% you can't auto is totally the majority of the fucking game.

Sarucolle would benefit immensely if you could auto a whole stage (no intervening on the map) while on 2x speed; 1x auto is just too slow. In fact, there's a lot of games that would benefit from that. Nobody wants to run the same stage ad nauseam all day manually on their fucking phone.

And auto isn't the majority of the game for Sarucolle? Lmao, you retard. Have you played either?

You're both fucking retarded and have never played the games so just stop bullshitting each other because its just embarrassing.

Are you saying Tenka and Sarucolle aren't in large part auto farming? Because if you are, you're the real retard here.

I wish tenka's ai would stop trolling me

Current auto is fine but it would definitely benefit from 2x. Its something that can be added later so we can only hope they hear people's wishes and add it later.

>No intervening on the map
That's just never going to happen. Look at other similar games like Kancolle, Girls frontline or Chinkcolle. The battles can be automated but full auto isn't going to happen because they want you to at least direct the girls on the map and tell them where to go.

>Kancolle
>small c

I wouldn't say never for map auto. They can certainly do it, and I don't see why they absolutely must follow the lead of those other games.

Who knows, maybe they won't do 2x auto or map auto, maybe they'll resort to autocomplete tickets for whales.

When playing on hard you can't auto for S rank either. Spiders and those ranged fuckers wreck the IA really hard. Auto is good for farming purposes, but for everything else manual play is just better.

I wouldn't care having to manual play Azur Lane if the gameplay was actually responsive. Shmups are all about reflexes so it's not satisfiyng when your girls take ages to change directions. But that's me.

KanColle doesn't need auto because it's played on a browser

Guy is just trying to start shit so don't expect him to know what he's talking about or to have even played the game. We even used to have people say that granblue fantasy was a full autobattler for some reason.

For the controls, I think they're okay. They're certainly not amazing or great but they're really not the worst thing on earth either. I'd love it if they improved the controls but its not going to kill my interest in the game if they don't.

Autoing is the least of my concern. The oil well has gone dry, and my girls hate me for making them grind so much.

I think Azur lane isnt trying to be about reflexes but more like a watered down shmup where you cant dodge everything.

You can perfectly dodge big bullets, torpedos or things that would really hurt but some of the small bullets are designed or tossed in a way where its just impossible to dodge them all and you're forced to eat some damage.

There's also the gay air raid RNG event where you get bombed and take damage no matter what which kind of proves the point that some damage is unavoidable when doing maps but you can and should be dodging the big sources of damage that the AI will gladly run into.