/drg/ Danganronpa General

Don't forget to use spoiler tags (Ctrl+S)!
Previous thread
Musical Band Edition

>/drg/ OP pastebin (just copy it and paste previous thread link)
pastebin.com/XYa49a5Q

>DRV3 news pastebin - *Updated 5/24/2017*
pastebin.com/n83HpxJC

>New to DR
pastebin.com/mnduF4qj - Spoiler free guide to enjoy Danganronpa
pastebin.com/MUdQJedT - Indepth gameplay mechanics and infomation

>Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413410

>Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413420

>Danganronpa AE: Ultra Despair Girls is coming to Steam and PS4:
youtube.com/watch?v=VzbIuPpPM8E
store.steampowered.com/app/555950/

>Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony for PS4, PS Vita, and Steam on September 26th (N. America), and September 29th (Europe)
youtube.com/watch?v=UdGlN0aEG2k

>DR 1-2 Reload coming to PS4
youtube.com/watch?v=6DGuCuHurUk

> DR3 Anime episodes and more
pastebin.com/bvNw28sS

>Kazutaka Kodaka Interviews and more
pastebin.com/QjVqihAm

>DR Manga Scanlations:
shslscans.tumblr.com/current
>DR Manga Collection (Eng): *You need an account to use Batoto*
bato.to/search?artist_name=Spike Chunsoft

>Download pastebin *contains downloads, art assets, sprites, manga, novels, music, anime, media, charts, and icons.*
pastebin.com/6UhFpa8W

Other urls found in this thread:

danganronpam.tumblr.com/post/161396760629/ndrv3-omake-mode-ibukitsumiki-close-friends
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Junko!

Momota is Yamcha.

Makigals!

posting best girl!

Canon

I want to fuck Kaito!

Ishi&Egi!

Angie and her beloved Tulpaman!

Mugi!

Shit ship

Kuzu!

Reminder that incest is wrong, may god have mercy on your soul

Mugi!

Bi-threadly reminder that Oumeno is equally great and cute as Saimeno!

I'm drunk as hell.

would you a Saihara?

>new thread saimeno cuteness reminder

For the record, I've never tried to argue that it's canon. Only that it isn't a meme ship. I mean... I guess if your view on shipping is so black and white that a ship can only ever be canon or meme then I guess it's meme. But I'd like to think there's a category for more plausible, more genuine ships in the middle.

I know Angie is into scat but I don't think Shinguji would like it very much

Is nice!

Makigals!

I want him to teach me about the universe!

I want someone to kiss me with a karinto in their mouth.

>upside down
Spat karinto

Can Kuzu be petted?

Only by Peko, anyone else is NOT allowed.

Wow.

can someone translate what the paragraph above each relationship chart is saying?
Amami's one says this
フレンドリーで切れ者、女子トークもバッチリ。
泣かせた女性は数知れず!と言いたいところだけど、妹ラブで鉄壁のガードが天海の信条です!?

God I wish that were me (Saihara).

I want to make him see the stars as I enter his black hole.

Saihara is an awkward beta mc that is going through Puberty according to Jess MUH KAEDE WOULDA BEEN BETTER *autistic noises*

It literally became a popular ship here because of the Saihara and Himiko being furries meme and because of Jess' ghost rape AU
Therefore it's a meme ship
Sure, it's cute, doesn't make it genuine like Harumomo is

Eh, fine.
I'll pet Ishi instead.

why does she hate Naegi so much?

Did Shingujji and Amami fuck?

>real people do not act like this under life or death circumstances
Is she really expecting realism in fucking danganronpa? Her favorite character is Junko for fuck's sake

>Friendly and solitary, perfect at girl talk.
>The number of girls want to make me cry!
>As much as I'd like to say that, my sisterly love and a guard like an iron wall is the creed of Amami?!

late Mitty!

A friendly one, Easy at talking with girls.
Broke many a girl's heart. Is what I'd like to say, but could it be that Amami's creed lies in his little sister rabu?

Reminder that this person teaches the kids of our great country...

Butchered translation aside, it's talking about how he's a pretty nice guy but has a lonely side, references to the fact that he is a flirt but points out that his love for his sister and protection is his priority and belief above all.

Probably because Kirigiri can't be in a lesbian relationship with Junko because of him or something
I don't really like Naegi either because he's kinda generic and boring and DR3 made him completely pointless, but man it's like she has a personal grudge against him

Yep, this is the most accurate one.
>rabu
Nice touch there.

Well, previous thread I mentioned that, in my opinion, ships could either be meme ships, ships that don't have story basis, and are just for fun; or plausible ships, ships that have a story basis, and technically could happen. Then there's the canon ones, the ones that 100% happen which there's none.

But, I agree with you there.

Wew, no wonder Shinguji is friends with him

For someone whose favourite character is junko she doesn't even get her fully or even likes all the sides of junko she hates our forgetful Baka and she thinks some of what junko did in dr3 like announce that she's the SHSL despair to chisa and how she was waking around with a crowd of normies was OOC. Hell in her autistic dr3 rewrites she redeemed junko. theres a few characters in fiction that u never redeem and they are 1. The joker 2. Thawne (Reverse Flash)in all his IT WAS ME BERRY 3. Junko

I can't believe she's a teacher she's to autistic

because he didn't forgive junko and because he stands for hope as much as superman does for her

Not even high school kids either, little elementary school kids man, that is messed up.

>Friendly and lonely, perfect at talking with girls.
>Makes many girls cry! Is what I'd like to say but could it be that Amami's creed lies in his love for his little sister and having an iron wall-like guard!?

Hot. Thanks for making my post actually quality, user.

It's not unlike serial killers to be sexual sadists either. In all likelihood Korekiyo could've raped some of those girls.

"The worst Ouma would do to spread despair is make people step on legos"

Gonta and the cast during chapter 5 would like a word with you.

Come sit on my dick, user.

>Friendly and sharp*

9 0 C M
C
M

Late, Is he pregnant?
Hajime is untalented, what is he doing with an instrument, wait, what are those guy's doing on instruments, it's not their talent
Forgive, Junko?
Hell no, after all the bloodshed she made so she can shlick for another night about despair is not something that is much can be apologised for, even if, she's still the fucking Antagonist, she's supposed to be awful and deserve no apologise

[actual V3 dialogue]
Shirogane: It sticks out to me, because Enoshima Junko was also a twin.
Saihara: Yeah, that’s true, wasn’t it…
Mukuro: I HAVE A NAME.

V2はな…ゲームでやりたいんだ…だから、スピンオフ小説でダンガンロンパ天海とか出されたら発狂するかもしれん…
ひとしきり発狂した後、静かにお買い上げするだろうけど

So the most accurate translation would be this?
>Friendly and sharp, easy at talking with girls
>Makes many girls cry! Is what I'd like to say, but could it be that Amami's creed lies in his little sister rabu and having an iron wall-like guard!?

Yeah, we might not know exactly what was Ouma aiming for in chapter 4 and 5 but he sure knows how to lay on the despair when he needs to.

Say that to Nanami, she's very talented on the triangle you know.

>Hell no
I agree, Junko be dammed.

Yes, that one is the most accurate.

>saiharafags posting jess shit here again

I love Kaito's big manly mantits!

>Saihara: …So, were you going to mention the twin thing, or…?
>Obakematsu: Uh…
>Saihara: Please tell me it was a brother at least.
>Obakematsu: *sweats* Uuuuuuuh…
>Saihara: Are you the older one or the younger one?
>Obakematsu: O-Older…
>Saihara: ARE YOU BEING SERIOUS RIGHT NOW?!
>Shirogane: Um, are you done talking to yourself?

IS SHIROGANE /OURGIRL/?

Ouma was dealing with two retards in chapter 4. He's really not as threatening as people make him out to be.

And for chapter 5 he was trying to draw out the real mastermind and end the game but got BTFO per usual.

I fear for those kids

Just filter them and any mention of Jess like I did. Thread looks a lot comfy after the fact.

Must admit, it is a tad bit annoying.

I mean, he was able to cast everyone into suicidal despair (that they were only about to come out of from a remembering light) without the use of brainwashing and instead manipulation of the information he had and their emotions. He specifically tailored a bad situation into a much worse one that would paralyze them with despair, and also used that same kind of manipulation to drive someone to murder and think their actions were justified.

He may have not been fapping to their tears like Junko was, but yeah, he's pretty good at dealing it out when need be.

With pleasure.

>IS SHIROGANE /OURGIRL/?
no

>little sister rabu
What?

Where is this from?

danganronpam.tumblr.com/post/161396760629/ndrv3-omake-mode-ibukitsumiki-close-friends

>>little sister rabu
>What
are you new here? Amami adores his little sister

This. Ouma's a joke compared to actual threats like Junko and Komaeda. Even Monaca is more threatening than him.

No he didn't.

Ouma is a villain from a B-list movie.

>Makes many girls cry!
This is a japanese expression for when a girl gets rejected. It doesn't make sense with literal translation.

>tad bit
More like really annoying.

Amami is a siscon

And mind you, there were a lot of holes in his 'story' and Ouma knew that which was why he went extra jerkass on Saihara to make sure Saihara didn't get any funny ideas like "Hold on, why would you care about the two-person rule if you're the ringleader?"

Ouma's not that important. Anyone who says he is is just a bootleg komaeda.

Really want to know if his little sister will ever be relevant since she seems to be mentioned specifically more than Amami's other sisters. Maybe it's a situation similar to Shinguji's older sister.

Also I was talking about what does "rabu" mean?

Yeah, he's very good at pissing off/upsetting people into believing him at face value from an emotional standpoint instead of letting them stay rational enough to see the holes in his words.

Which is ironic, because he was trying to get someone to see those holes up until chapter 5.

>what does "rabu" mean?
love

It does if Amami rejects all the ladies since he's not into romance.

Did they hug?

>Komaeda is the anti-ouma shitposter

I knew it was true.

ラブラブ, love love

Does missionary count as hugging? Then yes

Ouma is basically Togami level.

Wait, I fucked up. Komaeda is an oumafag. Nevermind.

Don't say that. Togami at least survived his killing game. Ouma couldn't and became a pancake after his dumb plan failed.

ラブ means love. basically, the artbook is saying one of Amami's main traits is his love for his little sister

Actually, that's why I suspect Ouma was up to something in chapter 4 and 5. To the casual eye it looks like nothing's different, but suddenly he's leading you this way and that and he's talking about how there's only one truth and practically slamming down on any other possibilities instead of subtly hinting at things.

But eh, I'm still waiting for that one user who was maybe going to write out his theory about Ouma faking his death to return and tell me his theory. Not that it's likely to happen right now.

He survived by being useless.

Hows the reader supposed to know that?

Anyone that plays or watches anything Japanese would understand that.

well, most people who bought the artbook finished playing v3 already... they would know that

This in a nutshell.
And what said.
Why would someone read it if they haven't finished the game.

No it means he's a filthy siscon

>using the artbook character chart description as evidence
>when the same type in the other game's artbooks had jokes and trolling in those descriptions