/hsg/ - Hearthstone General

Nerf Crab Edition

>Latest News
us.battle.net/hearthstone/en/blog/20720853/new-features-coming-to-hearthstone-16-05-2017

>Deck lists, news etc
hearthstonetopdecks.com
hearthpwn.com
hsreplay.com (Buy Premium For Us)
thelightforge.com/TierList (Arena)
vicioussyndicate.com

>Open Tournaments?
strivewire.com/
play.eslgaming.com/hearthstone/
zotac-cup.com

>/hsg/ Wild Open Tournament ($100 prizepool)
Rules: pastebin.com/5qDhbkLi
Sign Up: docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSe1XfhvpBIVK8rF8P7_EDddWGq4NmiOH9pYvZ_lu463X3aAKw/viewform?usp=sf_link
Discord: discord.gg/hsg

Previous thread:

>Last thread lasted 42 hours
DEAD
GAME

>play reno
>shadowstep it
this feels illegal

>plays reno for the second time
>shadowcaster
nothing personnel, kid

Give me mystery decks and I'll play them if I have the cards. Wild is great as well.

AAEBAaIHBtUR+xSFF+msAv3BAs/HAgy0Ac0DmwXdCIYJ8xHSFfKwApK2ApS2Aqa+ApvIAgA=

>reno for the thrid time
>vanish

>Play against a rouge as mage
>Pretty much playing the mirror match

I swear to fucking god nigger rouge always discovers exactly what it fucking needs from my class fuck fuck fuck fuck im mad

>reno for the fourth time
>"drink with me friend"

fuck off jaina, stop pretending to be innocent

>Mage bitching about losing to random discover effects

Fuck you

### Reno'zoth'thun
# Class: Rogue
# Format: Wild
#
# 1x (0) Shadowstep
# 1x (1) Journey Below
# 1x (1) Patches the Pirate
# 1x (1) Swashburglar
# 1x (2) Beckoner of Evil
# 1x (2) Bloodmage Thalnos
# 1x (2) Doomsayer
# 1x (2) Eviscerate
# 1x (2) Sap
# 1x (2) Undercity Huckster
# 1x (3) Deathlord
# 1x (3) Disciple of C'Thun
# 1x (3) Fan of Knives
# 1x (3) Mimic Pod
# 1x (3) Shadow Strike
# 1x (3) Brann Bronzebeard
# 1x (4) C'Thun's Chosen
# 1x (4) Piloted Shredder
# 1x (4) Tomb Pillager
# 1x (5) Azure Drake
# 1x (5) Shadowcaster
# 1x (5) Sludge Belcher
# 1x (6) Aya Blackpaw
# 1x (6) Reno Jackson
# 1x (6) Sylvanas Windrunner
# 1x (7) Twin Emperor Vek'lor
# 1x (6) Vanish
# 1x (9) Blade of C'Thun
# 1x (10) C'Thun
# 1x (10) N'Zoth, the Corruptor
#
AAEBAaIHHooBxAHtAs0DmwXtBbkGiAe5Df4NgQ6QEMMWxBb5qwLgrAKTrQKyrQKArwLJrwLLrwLNrwLPrwLcrwLysAKStgKRvAKUvQLJvwL8wQIAAA==

Enjoy!

post source of pic

no

no prep makes me uncomfortable

I lost to a reno cthun rogue when I needed 1 win to get to rank 5 last season.
I'm still mad

>they made Ozruk a card
>they could have made Fozruk a card instead

>Aya Blackpaw

?_? Seems an odd choice for a non-jade deck.

It only took this long because I either got quest rogues or got conceded on in the middle of the game which was unworthy of a post.

probably a good n'zoth summon, especially if summoned multiple times

Deathrattle, spawns two (2) minions

I guess. I would put Cairne in instead desu.

>only one Un'Goro card that could easily be replaced with Burgle
Was the expansion that bad?

>against deathrattle abuse shaman
>gets down to 7
>1/4s a taunt totem with Kel'thuzad out to stay alive
>stonewalls me the entire rest of the game as I never draw my huge C'thun from multiple brann -> c'thun buff turns

the deck has battlecry synergy as well

Just hit rank 12 almost 11 with this, climbing at like 60% winrate with super fast games definitely recommend thanks toast

AAECAR8E2QexCM6uAtnCAg2oArUDuwXrB9sJ7QmBCv4M6rsCscEC68ICicMCjsMCAA==

Any of you senpaitachi played Gwent yet?
seems pretty cool. I havent played HS in ages, i just watch it all the time

Aya trades up better

>Any of you senpaitachi
what

yeah, I'm slowly getting the leaders over the duration of a few days
I guess I'm gonna start to play seriously when I'm able to make a budget deck

also fuck off shill
this is the hearthstone general

got bored of gwent while playing Witcher 3

this friends quest update is pretty awesome

A lot of people probably have alt accounts already

>Play Aggro, get fucked by Control
>Play Control, get fucked by Aggro
>Get from Rank 19 to 16 only to be slammed down to 19 again

I guess I am just bad and last month I got to rank 8 on accident

Or you can, you know, get a questing buddy..

How did you deal with priests and iceblock mages?

Also, how does one use that code to import a deck?

post some music to play while optimising a factory

fuck off normie

*unsheathes "Created by" spells*
nothing personnel....uther...

Priests you basically have to pray they don't draw northshire cleric, and from there you just chuck down fireflies/alleycats with your dire wolf alpha and just push face as hard as you can. Iceblock mage is basically the same story, if you can get early board control and shove face before they can use alex properly then you win. But both of them are pretty tough matchups if they draw correctly, so it's just a coinflip most of the time. To get the deck copy the code and when you create a new deck in hearthstone it will ask if you want to use your clipboard and just hit yes, easy as that.

It's fucking retarded how in this meta the game is decided by turn 2 and whoever goes second has retwrdedly massivd advantage, unless the opposition has the perfect 1drop, but even then.

Of course this doesn't apply when mage or quest rogue is in the game, then you're on the mercy of their draw.

is this the scariest opening in the game?

Deck is actually going well so far surprisingly. Should I replace leeroy or keep running him?

What should I run if I want to play shaman but don't like aggro?

>Potion of madness

*blocks your path with 4 buffed minions*

Jade shaman, elemental shaman

Jade shaman isn't a real deck

play wild

jade elemental shaman

I AM think of crafting thaurissan for Malygos shaman

STOP DISCONNECTING MY CLIENT I WANNA PLAY REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Has he actually been used? If not you're missing a 6 drop and you could easily put in a faceless summoner for some value perhaps, just to fill the mana spot

STOP MATCHMAKING ME WITH FUCKING CONTROL MAGES REEEEEEEEEEE

Anyone else playing with this?

why not just play questing

I dont have him, but that is even better

I mean yeah generally. He's basically being used as a third fireball since that's all he's good for.

fuck that seems disgusting as fuck

Red Mana wyrm is too fucking slow

drink bleach for playing discover mage desu

How should I adjust to the local meta at my rank? I'm rank 17 right now and climbing fast. I seem to be facing lots of controls deck in my local pocket which is leading me to believe I should use quest rogue or jade druid for a bit. Are there any free tools for tracking which decks are most popular at which ranks? I tried looking at hsreplay.net but they are greedy kikes and charge money for that feature.

Only if they have T2 Razormaw.

>crafting thaurissan

You poor bastard, I feel for you. They should make adventures available forever.

> Quest: attack hero.
> Reward: win arena game.
Why is this allowed?

None of that strategising is required at rank 17. You can get to 10 at least easily with pirate warrior

Trust me, not easily and definitly not in these early days of the season

> N'Zoth's First Mate
> I am in charge now!
> +2/1 pirate from coin

just draft better early game

>swap to hunter to specifically defeat quest rogue
>still can't beat it

Blizzard what. Fuck this deck.

>make deck with 20 secrets, 8 secret discoverers and 2 secret free plays for quest
>get two concedes in a row
But why

If he's working then don't bother, but like I said try out the faceless summoner, it might have what you need

Oh hyena (if you have a 1 drop and they go first).

ever seen a mage with 5 secrets up, that shit is fucking scary

If you can't beat quest rogue as hunter then the fault is yours.

does quest rogue even autolose to aggro? Seems to me if they have one of their better starts completing quest T3/T4 that's still fast as fuck

t. not an aggro or quest rogue shitter

Well its not an autoloss but I beat them 80-90% of the time as hunter. Sometimes they complete the quest and still die next turn.

>opponent has 0 cards in hand on turn 2
How is that scary

Fuck you, cancer core apologist. Blizzard knew exactly what they were doing with this blatantly unbalanced cash grab quest. Everyone with the brain predicted how strong it would be before even release and nobody even listened to people with a brain. Now fair players i.e. not zero brain face spam retarded artists suffer because our design team can't into balance, into the flavour and into the good game mechanics. That is why real players went to play good games like Gwent. Fuck you and your attitude of ignoring clear problems. It was with Jade druid before. It is with quest rogue now.

Trust me. It's the quickest way. Games are a coin flip (start second = huge advantage if nzoth or war axe in hand) and very short.

T. Rank 7 Pirate.

Depends how hard you tech for aggro i.e. backstab, tolvir stoneshaper + tar creeper but generally it's a struggle.

depends on how good the build is
also nutdraw from quest rogue beats anything

*tips fedora*

It took me a while to realise but I finally see the only time you can have fun in this game is when the meta isn't figured out yet

Dinomancy + Swamp king dred, is this a good plan or just dumb?

Literally day 2 of a new expansion is the best day to play ladder.

Could you post the deck you used + maybe some general/mulligan tips? I'm ready to learn and embrace the cancer.

t. noob hearthstone player

why would you ever take dinomancy in arena

>our design team can't into balance
Not him, but I wouldn't blame the design team, rather than the finance team. There will NEVER be balance changes with this business model because of the outrage buffing a card everyone dusted or nerfimg a card everyone crafted will create. I can already envision mad reddit threads, and fair enough, they paid big bucks for that Lyra. So the designed team are forced to GET EVERYTHING RIGHT THE FIRST TIME, which no human/AI can do for this many combinations.

Imagine if you had to buy/craft Dota 2 heroes, they release some OP bullshit that everyone pays $100 for straight away and it breaks the game. They can't nerf it but they CAN release 10 other broken heroes in 4 months to fight the previous broken heroes. And then again in 4 months. And then decide to remove broken heroes from 2 years ago and introduced rotations.

Sounds retarded, but the (any Blizzard-game) community is used to it. The business model is predatory and abuses gambling tendencies. It's a pack opening slot machine simulator after all.

ive never played with the card yet, got it on my first pick so why not

I wouldn't say day 2, because there is a lot of f2p players that just keep playing the current meta decks they had since they can't buy that many packs

I'd say week 1 or 2 is the best. Maybe even month 1.

What would be most OP card if you could decide the way RNG goes?

### Pirate Warrior
# Class: Warrior
# Format: Standard
# Year of the Mammoth
#
# 2x (1) N'Zoth's First Mate
# 1x (1) Patches the Pirate
# 2x (1) Southsea Deckhand
# 2x (1) Upgrade!
# 2x (2) Bloodsail Raider
# 2x (2) Fiery War Axe
# 2x (2) Heroic Strike
# 2x (3) Bloodsail Cultist
# 2x (3) Frothing Berserker
# 2x (3) Southsea Captain
# 2x (4) Dread Corsair
# 2x (4) Kor'kron Elite
# 2x (4) Mortal Strike
# 1x (4) Naga Corsair
# 1x (4) Spellbreaker
# 2x (5) Arcanite Reaper
# 1x (5) Leeroy Jenkins
#
AAECAQcErwTyBZG8Arm/Ag0csAKRA/8DjgWoBdQFpAbuBucH7weCsAKIsAIA
#
# To use this deck, copy it to your clipboard and create a new deck in Hearthstone

madder bomber?

Yogg-Saron

Thanks man! What do you use the spellbreaker for? And what would you replace Leeroy Jenkins with? I decided to go for the Reckless Rocketeer but sometimes I switch it for an Execute after encountering too many buffing priests

>it's my fault he bounces ICE TO MEET YOU and gets two perfect backstabs into a turn 5 quest finish with 4 5/5s on board

Simply epic.

If you go first you hard Mulligan for Fly Polly or War axe. Don't keep Southsea Deckhand or heroic strike even if they seem cheap. Going first is a major disadvantage since you get 1 less card. It's devastating if you draw patches.

Going second allows you to respond to a 1-drop since both your weapon and patches (from nzoth) have charge. If you draw The mulligan is similar except you can also keep 1 fronting berserker. You can coin him out on Turn 3 and trade your minions to make him huge.

Contrary to popular belief, you don't just smorc face and ignore trades. The point is to use your weapon to kill their minions while protecting yours to do repeated damage, and often you have to make favourable trades.

Vs Paladin, you absolutely must keep his board clear because a 1-1 can kill your captain if he drops Warleader or he can use steed on 6. Similar for Shaman. Scales they have that retarded damage totem. Don't coin out deckhand vs shaman or play it on Turn 1 because they always have maelstrom portal in hand. Hunters sometimes run Golakkas, but I haven't seen many hunters. Always kill both alley cats and trade your patches. Mage is hard because they draw like Da Vinci and have more secrets than Mona Lisa. Ice barriers and ice blocks can fuck you over. I don't run a deck tracker, but Mages and Shamans (to an extend paladins) make me wanna puke. If you have Captain Greenskin, add him to the list and remove 1 mortal strike. Sometimes you have to hit a minion with your face to bring yourself below 12 for double mortal strike. Use spellbreaker on taunts and spikered steed. Play around AOE with Berserker. Killing your minions makes him stronger (Flamestrike needs not apply). After about half the game, you might lose the board. Then you sit with your Leeroy in hand and helplessly prey to draw arcanite reaper to finish the job. No need to kill minions if you don't have your own minions to protect. That's about it.

Remember this card? Neither I am.

>card run in every shaman deck that doesn't run lust

This card is actually seeing play in some control elemental/jade decks.

THIS CARD ON THE OTHER HAND