>2 On Probation - /y/ /c/
>/w/ removed from Summer Cup for Veeky Forums
implyingrigged.info/wiki/Rigged_Wiki:News/The_Cull_Revisited
>VGL shitposting
>Drama
>Even more shitposting
>Discussion of /merit/'s role
>PES 18 news

You're here forever, so don't even attempt escaping.

benis

first for pro-lear

Fuck Lear and fuck /w/.

Come out of discord and explain yourself you coward.

nobody will see this but benis

Lear needs to go
/w/ needs to be culled
benis
please watch our Veeky ForumsL

>/wtg/

Hey hey!
Ho ho!
Lear the cuck has got to go!

>jewventus

>Juve

i want to torture the autism out of PMB

Whine and moan all you want, 10 angry /4ccg/ shitposters that spend their life complaining in a dead general won't change the fact that hundreds who don't care about your drama will come and enjoy summer as usual. Feel free to boycott the cup and make sure that the door won't hit you.

But /w/ won't play in summer kek

Reminder that /trash/ should have a team.
Also
HOLY FUCJ >/dig/

Lear pls rake yourself, you stupid leaf.

>/merit/ - No Excuses Left
Lear can go fuck himself. So can /merit/ if they don't do something about him. Not even Boris was this openly contemptuous toward cup fans and biased for his team. Boris would piss people off by being dumb, then apologize and try to do better. Lear gets off on making bad decisions, breaking the rules, and laughing when people catch him. It's a toddler's mentality.

This is what the cup has come to, the commissioner shitposting in the thread because nobody likes his shitty decisions
All the while lacking the balls to do it with his trip

More like hundreds that simply aren't aware of the circlejerk that is merit. I'm sure that won't stop merit from forcing memes and favoritism yet again into streams while the audience wonders what is with all the cringe-worthy spergness in-between matches.

>Not even Boris was this openly contemptuous toward cup fans
You are wrong, this is actually one of the things Boris was worse, he used to go live and said "Everybody who disagrees with me is a shitposter"

>when anons post criticism in /4ccg/, they're whining and moaning no lives
>when /merit/ posts damage control in /4ccg/, they're sharing thoughtful think pieces
Go fuck yourselves. It's pretty revealing that the "this is all about fun at the end of the day" crew give zero fucks when their leader makes the cup the opposite of fun. I'm having so much fun over here being lied to and mocked for giving a shit!

Fuck you.

That's because Boris was a streamer. Lear doesn't stream. He says that in the smashcast chat instead. It's fundamentally the same behavior, but Lear takes glee in it where Boris didn't. Boris was retarded sometimes and lashed out because he was frustrated. Lear makes a mess and decides to make it bigger for fun. That's worse.

Everybody better check your #toplad #goodboy points account to see if you have enough to ante up or youre gonna get culled: revisited: the reckoning: Lears Revenge: Resurrection

Time for more math nobody cares about. I probably fucked something up, but I doubt anyone cares enough to correct it.

Group CYKA (too bad /wtg/ fucking suck ;_;) permutations

/digi/ (4 points, 3 GF, 1 GA, +2 GD) can advance with:
>win
>draw
>loss and /wtg/ win
If /digi/ lose by 5, they are out, regardless of /meg/-/wtg/'s result.

/mggg/ (3 points, 4 GF, 3 GA, +1 GD) can advance with:
>win
>draw and /meg/ draw or otherwise beating /wtg/ on GD/GF
/mggg/ hold head to head over /wtg/, so if /mggg/ draw, /wtg/ win, and both have the same GD/GF, /digi/ and /mggg/ will advance.

/meg/ (3 points, 2 GF, 2 GA, 0 GD) can advance with:
>win
>draw and /mggg/ loss
/digi/ hold head to head over /meg/, so if /meg/ draw, /digi/ lose, and both have the same GD/GF, /mggg/ and /digi/ will advance.

/wtg/ (1 point, 2 GF, 5 GA, -3 GD) can advance with:
>win and /mggg/ loss
If /wtg/ win by three, /digi/ lose by two, and /wtg/ score one more than /digi/ (e.g. if /wtg/ win 3-0 and /digi/ lose 2-4), then a /wtg/-/digi/ playoff will happen.

oh boy time for /nepgen/ to be disappointing again!

When you can do literally nothing to appease the people other than resign, it's time to resign.

Where is the "approval ratings" poll guy? I figured he'd last longer than 3 days lmao

oh and I forgot to mention /mggg/ would advance if /wtg/-/digi/ playoff were to happen. Oh well not like anyone actually cares right?

I care.

But user clearly /4ccg/ clearly isn't the audience, the REAL audience is whoevers in Lears circlejerk discords

He posted in the last thread. I don't even know what to make of it. I want Lear gone, but the odds are he would pick a new commissioner from somebody in /merit/ and after this fiasco I don't really like any of them for a replacement. People that cover for and lie for a shitty commissioner aren't much better than the guy they're covering for. I don't see anybody in /merit/ that would make a good commissioner other than f4r, who would be fantastic, but I assume if f4r wanted to be commissioner he would've been by now. It's FUBAR.

keep on bitching for the next few months if that's all you have to do in your miserable lifes. You hold no power, and you are too low in numbers for me to care.

I know you're not Lear but nice try.

I kekked heartily what a clusterfuck
>/4ccg/ isn't the real audience!
>we polled the viewers they're the real audience!
>uh oh the viewers say they're fans of teams we culled
>oh jeeze oh man there are more fans of those teams than of /w/ ;^(
>the audience doesn't matter, what matters is our hot opinion about managers and teams we don't like!

The sad part is that could actually be Lear and I would believe it.

Should have stopped while you were ahead.

Might as well be. When the satire is identical to the reality, then you know the situation is too far gone to salvage.

im gay

can we take a quick break from shitting on lear, I have a question
the kits page for PES2017 isn't up, but PES2016 has a guide. does this mean the process for 17 is generally the same?
Alternatively, could I just use an online creator like pesmaster? This "kit" is supposed to be for my autistic test team.

I want to NUT in Purple Heart

Kits are the same, yes.

>does this mean the process for 17 is generally the same?
Is literally the same because is the same game with AI tweaks and a number changed

Despite the constant negative press in /4ccg/ covfefe

>going to +2 late against a team built for +2
I don't get it
pretty great goal though

>Use DF tactics
>Win
Why is this allowed?

>I don't get it
I expected them to be tired.

>nepfags on suicide watch

Good.

The difference is Trump occasionally gives interviews and appears in public.

He also cares about what his base thinks of him.

Lear hides because he's spineless and thinks his base is stupid no life scum and he's so much better than them with his busy IRL goings on.

It got Veeky Forums 2 stars why not?

>not being able to beat a team that runs +2 gegenpress all game
the state of the vgl

still have a win in hand, a game remaining, and the only team who's scored more right now is the one on 6 points though /svg/ will probably be ahead there by the end of the day
Odds are looking decent enough for advancement

Go watch the Rasslebowl, that shit was insane. 7-6 victories and 4 goal comebacks.

Rasslebowl was full of meme teams and HT tactics though.

Why are nepfags so arrogant?

They act like their waifu is superior even though they are literally NEET baits based of vidya consoles.

Doesn't discount the fact that it can work.

Console Wars and Waifu Wars collide, what do you expect.

it can work... against totally garbage teams like those in the vgl qualifiers, sure

>being this mad that no console has ever topped the Super Blanc Entertainment System

Alright then HT, show me your precicely calibrated meta-proven tictactoes that are so much better.

If /svg/ win 2-0, and then draw /nepgen/ tomorrow, then /svg/-/nepgen/ will happen twice in a row.

Lear is worse than drumpf confirmed

Sorry, I can't, /myteam/ isn't in the qualifiers :^)

On a 4cc con, who would you dance with when a slow romantic songs comes on?

Cant we just skip to benuldies if that happens?

>unironically using "drumpf"
>me unironically falling for this bait

So who can save the cup now?

blancanon here, fuck you nada why would you go +2 over +1 if you don't beat svg tomrrow i'm taking over

shit just got real

Well, /TNAg/ is advancing so show me when you lose to them in the main cup, senpai (^:

But she's the worst.

I agree, but best goddess has the worst consoles so.

if they know what they're doing, care about the cup, can take criticism, and are willing to show their face here when shit hits the fan and own their mistakes when they fuck up, then it doesn't matter to me who, which basically rules out everyone in /merit/ besides f4r

@178711081
i ironically used drumpf and you unironically fell for the bait- SAD.

>f4r
>knowing what he's doing outside of server backend shit
>can take criticism
>owns his mistakes

GMG thought it would work because of /gbfg/ being tired, despite the fact that /gbfg/ are built specifically for +2 memery and /nepgen/ are almost certainly not. Wasn't exactly a great tactical decision but at least he hasn't fucked /nepgen/ from the start with a completely awful export like last two leagues
if you take over and manage to do worse than VGL7 /nepgen/, just end it

Well fuck me then, I guess nobody on /merit/ is suitable

Well yeah, but who is?

>deep dline + gegenpress
gg

PMB

Pybro

if he promised not to kill comfy, I would be okay with this desu

QD?

Nah man.
QD's bird. Everything will just be responded with "COME ON".

SDA
it can't be worse than the fucking leaf

Honestly /4ccg/ holds about as much credibility as a Skype, IRC or Discord group like /ag/, it's just another circlejerk in a different format.
Why should Lear answer to you? /4ccg/ is irrelevant.

>from the qualifiers from the Veeky Forums League 8.
from the qualifiers TO the Veeky Forums League 8*
I am a gigantic faggot please rape my face

If you're wanting a commish to meet those standards, sounds like Smugleaf is the man for you
#VoteGreen #VoteSmug

(You)
And now for the final batch. There's only one winner here, and it sure ain't /nepgen/. What a surprise.

/gbfg/ (6 points, 8 GF, 4 GA, +4 GD) are the first team to go through from the qualifiers to the Veeky Forums League 8. Be sure to thank your friendly local Irishman/Welshman if you get the chance :^)

/nepgen/ (3 points, 4 GF, 4 GA, 0 GD) can advance with:
>win
>draw and /vn/ not winning by 4 or more/winning 5-3
/nepgen/ hold head-to-head over /vn/, so if /nepgen/ draw, /vn/ win by 3, and both have the same GD/GF, /gbfg/ and /nepgen/ will advance.

/svg/ (1 point, 2 GF, 4 GA, -2 GD) can advance with:
>win and /vn/ not winning or otherwise beating them on GD/GF

/vn/ (1 point, >0 GF, 2 GA, -2 GD) can advance with:
>win, /nepgen/ not winning, and beating /nepgen/ or /svg/ on GD/GF
If /vn/ and /svg/ both win by the same amount, and /vn/ score two more goals than /svg/ (e.g. if /vn/ win 4-2 and /svg/ win 2-0), /gbfg/ will top the group and a /vn/-/svg/ playoff will happen.

I am an even more gigantic faggot please rape my face some more

And now for the final batch. There's only one winner here, and it sure ain't /nepgen/. What a surprise.

/gbfg/ (6 points, 8 GF, 4 GA, +4 GD) are the first team to go through from the qualifiers to the Veeky Forums League 8. Be sure to thank your friendly local Irishman/Welshman if you get the chance :^)

/nepgen/ (3 points, 4 GF, 4 GA, 0 GD) can advance with:
>win
>draw and /vn/ not winning by 4 or more/winning 5-3
/nepgen/ hold head-to-head over /vn/, so if /nepgen/ draw, /vn/ win by 3, and both have the same GD/GF, /gbfg/ and /nepgen/ will advance.

/svg/ (1 point, 2 GF, 4 GA, -2 GD) can advance with:
>win and /vn/ not winning or otherwise beating them on GD/GF

/vn/ (1 point, >0 GF, 2 GA, -2 GD) can advance with:
>win, /nepgen/ not winning, and beating /nepgen/ or /svg/ on GD/GF
If /vn/ and /svg/ both win by the same amount, and /vn/ score two more goals than /svg/ (e.g. if /vn/ win 4-2 and /svg/ win 2-0), /gbfg/ will top the group and a /vn/-/svg/ playoff will happen.

>not one, but two fucked up attempts
Jesus fuck I'm bad

Vote me as commish, if you do I promise to put /w/ into the Veeky Forumsl and bring the winner of Veeky Forumsl in the next 4cc cup in their place as a wild card team.
I might even consider not rigging it for /nepgen/ if I get over 50% votes.

Consider yourself shitlisted.

Will you ban the /m/nepgen/ manager since he will be managing two teams?

>Will you ban the /m/nepgen/ manager since he will be managing two teams?
if he did that 80% of VGL teams would suddenly find themselves autopilot
do it

What about /trash/?

Yes. 1 cup ban. Fucking cheater.

>only one confirmed vgl team
>its DF

i cant believe /civ4xg/ got fucking robbed

>yfw some fucker in VGL9 intentionally misses the deadline so he can get his team DF tactics

If none of those are credible that leaves nothing, are the guys who hop in watch one match and leave the only credible audience? If so wtf I love /mlp/ now

/4ccg/ is a portion of his constituency. It's
>fans (people who watch the cup)
>managers (people who have to work with/under Lear) and
>ex-managers (people with some experience of the cup past and present)
He can't go knock on people's doors to take responsibility and apologize for what he did, so he can either go on stream and do it or post here.

next cup tactics will be made by the next banned guy, Gman

>/civ4xg/ isn't confirmed