Modern cars will never gonna look great agai-

>modern cars will never gonna look great agai-

I mean this is probably something like the id-x where it wont actually ever happen

It looks charming as fuck imo

I love it.

>will never gonna

lol, that looks like shit

No, you can finish your thought. It looks like shit

dat ass

>diesel punto

Lmao

>tripfags being retarded

Move along, nothing new to see here.

Pls build it

>Veeky Forums actually still believes this car will get into production looking like this without actually bloating up and getting tree trunk thick pillars

how fucking naive can you be

A friend showed me this and was like "Look, they are rebooting the golf!"

looks pretty neat, never gonna happen

Looks like a VW Golf. Meh.

>vomits externally
this is just tasteless necromancy
no style and in the end its still a bloated modern shoebox
even restomods are preferable to this garbage

c pillars too thin

>le contrarian diesel punto

There is a god

It is a successor to the 360 (aka Life), not the civic.

The N-One was the successor to the Life, and this concept looks extremely similar.

rip idx :(

It's already pretty bloated, but the pillars will probably be larger for the production run

|:[

l: I

>If only you knew how bad things really are

Sometimes it's a bit scary when you have been here for many years, then see an image and instantly know a reply but then you also see that the EXACT reply you wanted to make has already been done by someone moments ago.

i think its kinda shitty

O///O

me a cutie

new twongo confirmed

Dodge could have made a dart that looked like this and it would have been fine, but no, Honda makes this

0 H 0

◯ H ◯

looks like a VW golf

◯. -H .◯

1999 called

qt

What's the point of the battery light on the outside? I mean yeah there's one inside I'm sure but on the back just seems weird, though I guess it doesn't matter as it's concept fluff.

>not putting pink blush lights on your car

What in the fuck is this tho

Nigga thats kawaii

perfection

Someone draw this and a twingo on a cute date

colony cars from gundam

>amaro tickets

Why not?
Go to charge your car and you can wait outside and see the progress.

The external display would be actually very handy when you have to leave your car at a charging station for quite a while and take a rest in the annex cafe.

Am I the only one that's surprised Veeky Forums actually likes this? I mean, personally I love it, it just seems like Veeky Forums hates everything usually.

They addressed and straight up said this isn't some concept for the far out future that never materializes, they're going to release this in yurop in 2019.

No idea if they mean model year 2019 or actual 2019, or how close it'll be to the concept. What really blasts my ass is we have virtually no chance of getting this in the US without them ruining it with 5 doors.

We'll hate it if it ever gets produced. Concept cars are always kawaii and seem to get angry when they're produced.