imgur.com/a/fyKPs
imgur.com/a/UPA7c
youtu.be/ofpErzcO4CM
youtu.be/T7SQjpD7Qxo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I'm gay

Azura and Tharja are shit

Squidward a best and canon

Will /feg/ ever be cleansed from the idiocy that is the firstfags and early thread makers?

I approve this thread

they went with Sonya in the original manga and novel, what makes you think they'd change it now

Ahahaha! I wonder who did Desaix's voice? It is marvelously comfortable!

Doot

Kliff and Luthier die in it so it's not canon

So for the guy who was looking for a way to record the audio of the phone(without mic)

Here you go
mediafire.com/?fafbvrwaooxfq9b

You just gotta bluetooth it
>open soundwire beta
>run bluetoothADP
>have your phone scan for bluetooth
It records the audio, but since it will be on an audio file you'll have to a re-attach it to the video with a video maker program. It works well for mine videos though

>record video
>mute it
>put on audiofile recorded with soundwire
sync up perfectly even.

What's with the whole player base obsessing over being able to ORKO the whole metagame? It's so boring.
I do have units capable of that, but this has been much more interesting.
Interested in building a mage tank Felicia next.
Anyone else have any nice builds of less common characters?

Fuck off with your shitty Reddit game

I want to be her friend and take her out for ice cream.

is this canoon

Kakugonasai!

It's really only the second poster in this thread's fault.

I don't have the luxury for meme builds.

Is that Elincia?

>physical tanks
>less than 20 res

No it's Elyncia

>and novel

Tell me more, user.

because if you get a good unit which is rare you want to make a amazing unit that can kill as much as possible
someone people dont whale and have spare takumis to just give out close counters for a shitty build

>/feg/ actually ignored a Lucina thread
Nice.

Thanks, I'm still trying to find ways to record both video and audio simultaneously without it picking the mic audio. Like how live streamers seem to be able to do it(without nox)

Didn't mean to reply!

No Elincia is Canon with James

Anyone who follows anything "meta" doesn't understand the concept of fun. Keep doing what you're doing, user. Playing the game how you want is the only way to play.

Azura a best

WE didn't ignore it because it was a Lucina thread WE ignored it because you posted in it.

Someone, please upload the deliverance dlc music

Where is Ninian

>Give Blazing Blade a try
>tfw no enemy markers
>have to check every enemy unit to see what item they're using
I've been spoiled

>Get marth, bridal Charlotte, and Clair in one roll
>All -ATK
Sasuga Nintendo.

Hello /feg/! I don't post here much, but I just wanted to say I love Deen!
Also fitting since it's a Deen thread.

>manga
>novel
Non canon

We ignored it because you posted in it. You are the blight of this general

imgur.com/a/fyKPs
imgur.com/a/UPA7c

here are sum illustrations and chapter titles

>Battle theme
youtu.be/ofpErzcO4CM
>Map theme
youtu.be/T7SQjpD7Qxo

>When you were the only person saying Cecilia would be amazing once SI became a thing and she could inherit TA3
>Everyone laughed at you
>Not 8 out of 10 horse emblem teams have one

fuck off and stay there

/feg/ come to my busom

>What's with the whole player base obsessing over being able to ORKO the whole metagame?

Because it's the easy and thoughtless way to play. Much easier to build cookie cutter meme builds and breeze through the game than actually have to put in thought. It's human nature to want the highest rewards with the minimal amount of effort

Holy shit, thank you so much!

Is there any lore reason why Takumi cannot use Rajinto? Or any of sisters if they trained for it.

I only played Conquest.

Just use a recording app. Most of the good free ones don't record sound though, or use your mic. So just record, mute it and use soundwire beta make a separate audio track to re-put onto the video.

>Female Lucius
disgusting

>have an atk nature or a stat spread with more atk
>do 3 more damage
>have a def nature or a stat spread with more def
>take 3 less damage half the time
world of str

Good taste, I love the edgelord too

I'd rather a Lucina thread without your autistic ass than any thread with you in it.

Fuck off with your "meta" esports memes.

I love Severa and so do you!

Something slightly related. Did Garon always wield Bölverk or did he at one point wield Siegfried?

The world being round is a meme too

I just trash units I know I wont train, and I got an extra Takumi
I guess I have a TA Cecilia for thundercock, but yeah.
Just have 3 amazing units and meme everything else. You only need 3 to get your defense/arena scores anyways.
Thanks user! Let's see some meme builds!
I have one too, I admit it
Yeah, but it's just what I don't get, no one needs the best S-tier builds, the same teams that worked before still work just as well now. Not that it's a problem

I'd be surprised if any legitimate explanation other than "(lol it's like that because we wrote it like that" exists.

>Soren: "Ha ha...Typical sub-humans"
Why the fuck does everybody hate Laguz so much? How much worse can the abuse get?

What FE character would be the most likely to bring fat and sugar free vegan waters and non GMO gluten free no preservatives humus to a party?

>hunter's volley

what the fuck was IS thinking?

I like Hana

Fates writing and lore is pretty garbage. All we know is that Sumeragi and his ancestors used it before Ryoma and that he intends to give it to Shiro when he's ready.

Me.

They knew this game was a boring piece of shit and any skill that could make maps go by faster would keep player attention span

Not this girl.

Didn't the subhumans enslave humanity before?

Lute

Azama
But he'd do it ironically as a joke

Would you let your waifu bully you?
And if so, how would she bully you?
Personally, I'd let Palla bully me. She'd bully me like a kid at school

pat pat

Fuck off drill

I don't know nigga, i've barely played this game. All I know is sub-humans are universally hated for some reason

exhentai.org/g/1015016/ff75c5643c/?p=1

That shit, was in my favorites for some reason, I think that I need read some of them one someday.

Mentally ill.

Why is Deen striking a JoJo pose?

Please don't touch me, Camilla. I like not having you on me, thank you.

>author is a Silquefag
based

If I was younger, she probably would sexually bully me. But other than that, probably not.
I can't say for certain, but I don't believe the subhumans ever enslaved the Beorc, I know it's been the other way around for centuries, however.

How do I open the door at fear mountain, is that the post game dungeon?

What's she gonna do with that carrot?

>Yeah, but it's just what I don't get, no one needs the best S-tier builds

I get what you're saying, anything can work. This game has no true PVP mode and the only thing that comes close to it is facing a dumbass A.I with clear patterns that is extremely easy to exploit. You can use the shittiest of shit heroes and still get great scores since all you really need to know is how to manipulate the A.I.

Still though, you can't fault people for using what's easiest, it's just human nature. What gets to me are the people that make fun of and refuse to help the people that are using their favorites and playing just to have fun.

Kill Grimo

That's not Palla, it's fury/erynis from FE4

Are you the user that asked for help on his Merric's B slot? Are you going to make him learn QR when you get enough SP?

Fuck Faye with it.

Any of these units worth promoting or do I just keeping hording feathers?

I wish Palla wasn't a red

No, but I'd bully Deen instead.

Which 2 SoVs deserved a support but didn't get one?

worth using 20k feather on nowi?

Askr trio for Arena bonus.

That or Camus/Michalis.

Askr trio for arena bonus (Anna and Sharena are also legit good units), Camus, Nino, Michalis, Cordelia, Jeorge are all good units. It all depends on the IVs though

I think Palla is the best person to be bullied by since she would know some limits. Personally Id like ruffle my hair and treat me like her kid.

Gelbooru, you have failed me.

Camus, Jeorge, Michalis, Nino, mRobin, and Sharena are all pretty good

Kamui and Valbar

Thabes Labyrinth, basement floor 6. How the fuck do I escape?

I just wanted to test the waters, but looks like I dived too deep and my units are getting tired as shit and I gotta deal with uber levelled villages. The red dragon boss was a piece of cake compared to them.

Olivia is always worth 5* if you don't have Ninian or Azura
Nino is good if she is +atk
RobinM is situational but usually very good
Best Friend is good

>rolled 5 star decent ivs ninian months ago
>she's level 40 now
>fed her a corrin to pass on dark breath
>she has 368 SP right now
>450 SP to have dark breath+

This is miserable.

open menu>evacuate>select your leader