paragondb.info/calc
paragon.wikia.com/wiki/Paragon_Wiki

User IDs: pastebin.com/tMqksTK4

You fools let it die. Again. edition

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/paragon/
pastebin.com/ZaedWcma
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

That's what I get for playing the damn game instead of doing the graveyard shift bumping.

Previous

>thread isn't bumping when I post
Uh oh

Is that real? If so, thank god they changed it

Threads don't bump when the op posts in them

Huh. How long has that been a thing? I haven't noticed that in about a decade of being here.

Just posting what I find

No idea, I haven't been here nearly that long

Well, maybe we should let it die for the weekend and start a new one Monday in anticipation of Wukong.

never forget

>its another "hey lets take our sevarogs camps so we can win" and then lose episode

these threads die every weekend its a tradition at this point. this will probably be dead before monday. and update the fucking OP already its from 2 months ago

havent played since like first wave of alpha keys. I just downloaded game again and have no idea what to do with 80k rep i have.

Apparently I'm supposed to buy cards but I dont know which card thing to buy

Lt. Belica: He wasn't alone.
Murdock: Uhh... you don't get to bring friends.
Muriel: They're not my friends.
Lt. Belica: Don't worry, no charge for them.
Murdock: And why would I want them?
Lt. Belica: They were trying to grab you prize. They work for the mercenary... the masked man.
Murdock: REV?...... get em on board I'll queue for a game!
Murdock: The draft plan I just filed with Agora lists Mid, Offlane, Dr. Muriel here, but only 1 ADC! First one to fill gets to stay off my dodge list!
[someone picks The Fey, Murdock has bad memories of Fey bot]
Murdock: WHO PAID YOU TO GRAB ALL MY LAST HITS?
The Fey: ...
Murdock: (Fires gun) She didn't draft so good! Who wants to try next?
[someone hovers over Twin Blast]
Murdock: TELL ME ABOUT REV! WHY DOES HE WEAR THE HAT?
Twin Blast: ...
Murdock: LOTTA LOYALTY FOR 2 HIRED GUNS!
Revenant: Or perhaps he's wondering why someone would shoot a man, before throwing him out the shadow plane.
Murdock: At least you can talk! Who are you?
Revenant: It doesn't matter who we are... what matters is our plan.
[Murdock reaches down to remove Revenant's hat]
Revenant: No one cared who I was until I put on the Hat.
[Murdock gestures towards Revenant's scarf]
Murdock: If I pulled that off would you die?
Revenant: It would be extremely painful.
Murdock: Your a big guy.
Revenant: 4U.
Murdock: Was getting caught part of your plan?
Revenant: Of course! Dr. Muriel refused our offer in favor of yours. We had to find out what she told you.
Muriel: Nothing! I said nothing!
Murdock: Well congratulations... you got yourself caught! Now what's the next step of your master plan?
Revenant: Throwing this game!
[All hell starts to break loose]
Revenant: With no survivors!
[Obliterating Intensifies]
I don't know where I'm going with this it seemed like a good idea at the time, I don't know Veeky Forums.
Cheers, I guess.

reddit.com/r/paragon/

go back where you belong

reddit spacing :^)

If there's anything that you want in the weekly pack, get that. Otherwise just buy the 5-pack.

>lose to a 4 stack because ofc i do
>queues are still about 2 minutes because afternoon
>wait about 15 minutes so i dont get them again
>instant queue
>same 4 stack

WHY ARE THE COLORS REVERSED

It's a glitch, happened to me before. Got ganked a couple times because I'd momentarily forget that the teams were backwards.

Why does the OP refuse to add important /parag/ related information and lore such as pastebin.com/ZaedWcma and pic related?

Phase blinded me as Kwang and my ult broke until I died and respawned. Anyone else get a bug like this?

I'm enjoying this game.

g-good for you, chum

t. silver

t. I'm not even level five yet

you were close tho :^)

>tfw shit dicking a streamer and he starts raging

>8 posters
Almost enough for a custom game

I think I like this version better than alpha-bro-Crimson Chin-blast

i don't play anymore so i'll try and help

Sometimes, I really fucking hate this game..

Jesus fuck what's your elo at right now my friend?

1499. Before even those, I was at 1660.
I WANT OFF THIS RIDE

i got off at -55 which put me so far back from gold i'll never be able to get back to where i was

>get Gold key from logging in
>happen to have a crate ready to go
>cycles between coins, 2 Nova Grey alts and 3 of that hideous skull tentacle banner
>get the banner
Fuck off with banners, Epic: no one likes them.

Don't say that: I went from 1390 to 1270 in a few days, but I'm back at 1310 with a little effort. It sucks, and it will happen again, but it's not something you can't recover from. Pick someone with good cc and/ or durability and focus on either lane pushing or initiating/ controlling teamfights. Not that you need basic game advice, having been in Plat, but that's what I've been doing.

hey man the iggy banner is here to stay another week instead of non recolor skins :) you should be thankful

>deathball full power cancer comps that kill you after chasing you all the way back to your own inhib then get yanked to safety

uninstall

bump

if you're playing 5 opponents building all power you're in silver so no one cares shitter

youd be fucking surprised. 1800+ still has phase players build tainted first item and whirling wand first item sevarogs

bump

anyone wanna late night duo?

it doesn't matter what phase builds shes the best character in the game with 0 cards so they're just screwing around.

thats not eNTIRELY true. ive seen 15 cost teleblink rush phases followed by stasis gem and armor before support items. no regen or quenching and youre pretty useless outside a jump

good job ebin nice publicity

>ywn play legacy rampage with clearheart and phase

i have no problem with a phase building stasis early her staying alive is more important than most support cards the teleblink shit is dumb though i don't know why anyone builds that if the whole team dives you you just stasis and then laugh as you ult and then blind them twice basically meaning their entire team is worthless for 9 out of 12 seconds

That was an exaggeration you fucking idiot of course not all 5 champs are building power dumbass that doesn't detract from how strong diving is now

God I hate this stupid HURRR XDDD UR SILVER IF I DONT LIKE YOUR POST I'm plat btw anyways here's a bump night parag

its ok buddy no one but you cares you're a silver shitter its just a game

yeah yeah

calm down being terrible at the game has no impact on your actual life or reflect your worth as a person

I PLAYED WITH THAT NINJAKITTEN GUY

He mains Dekker I think when I played w/ him like a month and a half ago he was high gold
>72%
FREELO

That shitty place holder

that was hilarious, I miss the old red and blue too

gee i wonder what happened in the last month that would have massively boosted a support main

OK I'll try not to have an aneurysm thx bud

thats good remember we're all just here to have fun and talk about bushes

Don't know why the sarcasm but....okay. That's obviously the point of what I said??? Did you not see the >72%?

i was just agreeing with you while making fun of the one or two morons who show up every thread to say that phase isn't OP

well tbf I wasn't mad in the first place but I agree, wish that precious post could be stickied cause too many people get mad over dumb stuff in mobas like its personal

the only thing you should get mad about are people who think sparrow is clean shaven

It's not stupid is OP was hell, tainted works with almost every tick of the lance PLUS you're getting the slow on top of the root

players can lose 20% of their health from one lance, it's gotten so out of hand they addressed it in com corner as "there is some unintended things going on with tainted magic and Phase's lance"

cameron is just incompetent as well as the rest of the team at making proper balances.

uh like its like in dota theres like the supports are like really strong so its like we decided to like try out like what would happen if like the support had like a little more like impact in the fight

>Tfw Legacy rampage with Thermo and phase not dying but since tank not doing dmg either

have fun with that, at least he and Grux are getting a buff soon.

WHO GIVES A SHIT ABOUT RAMPAGE AND GRUX BUFFS
WHERES MY SEVAROG SKIN

one of the master elo teams I faced and got obliterated by in the qualifiers yesterday did this. Their whole team had "assigned" jungle camps to the adc, mid laner, support, and offlaner.
Meanwhile the jungler and support would just constantly rotate around lanes and fuck us. It was pretty eye opening since I had only ever heard "jungler gets everything in the jungle fuck off" and "support always stays with the carry, or the carry gets pissed off and afks"

i can understand doing that on some junglers but on sevarog? fuck no he needs stacks if you take more than 2 five stacked camps you are literally gimping your team

actually a lot of teams are sending sev to the offlane and letting him farm up that way and using kwang or grux as a jungler. works well since instead of camps every 5 minutes he gets an endless supply of stacks until he needs to rotate

oh that's true, forgot about his stacks. their jungler was grux

the issue with sevarog offlane is that its much more difficult to get stacks early and lining up minions to kill multiple with one q early is fuck near impossible. also have fuck insta dying to rev and phase

theres no problem at all letting the tower die early is what you want because then the duo has to either rotate mid and split cxp and xp 3 ways, rotate to the other lane in which case if they push up past their tower they're an easy gank or steal jungle camps and let their jungler fall behind. offlane falling 4 minutes into the game is honestly the best thing for you as an offlaner and for your team overall

bump

bump

you fucking yuroshits need to pull your goddamn weight this general always dies during britbong time id think you'd want to stay in as shitpost seeing as muslims kill you whenever you go outside

Bump for long queues

>finally have a good game as Feng Lmao
>still lose because our jungler didn't build tanky.
Fuck my ass

>Don't say that: I went from 1390 to 1270 in a few days, but I'm back at 1310 with a little effort.
user i'm down in the 1230's i don't know how i could dig myself out of that but i need to take a break now.

just pick rev

whoops

>just pick rev
i'm shit at carry because i have shit aim but i suppose i could try

Savage

>rev
>aim
not to mention with phase's bullshit you're mostly dueling phase and killing her/forcing her back and making space for a phase/khai or phase/seraph to actually carry the game

Is Serath's damage output too high late-game, or am I crazy?

Muslims are peaceful.
We just really like Ariana Grande.

She's a melee carry

I guess. The fact that every minion wave is a potential 70% health refill for her is kind of crazy, though.

>Fighting Yin/Serath and probably soon to be Wukong near minion waves

Oh god, yesterday I just had 6 game losses. The game wouldn't give me a break with the shitters, my team would always get their shit kicked in and I couldn't do anything about it.
I had a 76% win-rate with Serath yesterday and it dropped to 65%, didn't win a single fucking game. I was a beast at Countess too but my team couldn't even land their abilities.
Let's hope today is a better day, I dropped 50 fucking elo.

Let go of elo my son, and you shall be free.

>playing phase
>carry murdock is being a cunt
>decide to roam/gank lanes and get kills for the other members of the team
>successfully killing peeps all over
>murdock dying solo vs the enemy offlane rev
>don't link murdock a single time during the match
>watch him die next to me under tower at one point
>win the game

elo matters to me not because I think it shows that i'm some beast ass boss ass 420noscope MLG pro
but because the higher I crawl, the smaller the chance I get other incompetent people on my team. I want higher elo to play with, what should be, better players. I want to learn how to play against good/competent players.
I know there's going to be shit people in plat too, and those who have been carried there by 5man teams, but still, it's definitely better than getting the 0/10/1 people you see in silver and gold with no awareness

kek

>our team is Gideon, Dekker, Sevarog and Yin, with me as Aurora
>enemy team is Rampage, Sparrow, Murdock, The Fey and Gideon
>mfw our Sevarog and Gideon are actually deserving of their master skins and know what they're doing
>mfw I go 8-3-20

i wish i was you

>84,000 Hairs
>When Wukong strikes a minion, hero or structure he will create a clone of himself. The clone cannot move and deals damage in a radius around itself. Damage dealt by clones is based on a percentage of Wukong’s damage
So, attack speed will get you the most out of his ult? Unless there's a cap to the number of clones. Also depends on how long the ult is active, but a Phase/ Wukong ult combo could be devastating.
The next question is: crit, or full damage with ability penetration?

You really don't.
I don't know why people don't counterpick Aurora when they see her, but most team comps I've seen lately only ever have Kwang or Serath for Order/ Honour The Pure, and no one ever builds it. The most trouble I've had with Aurora was a hard-fought game where the Serath and Countess knew how to consistently nullify the ult with their abilities, and even that was just a matter of adapating.

Probably power and attack speed

Wukong's verticality would have worked much better on Legacy, desu. Monolith is still very lacking.
>can't go over the walls separating mid and jungle
>can't even clear the wall between safelane and jungle

Would favor mobile characters way too much. Anyone without vertical mobility would literally never catch them.