pastebin.com/WdLBWD8n

>KING'S FIELD
pastebin.com/G8zw0sc3

>Community & Fanart
pastebin.com/vVWz9pJm

I beat him it's okay now

Oh have come to learn my spells?

What is the point in tracing?

TRC has a shitload of awesome loot, no reason not to complete it before going into NG+. It'll be much, much easier to beat it in NG than in NG+.

Giggles, mainly

It was a request somebody made.

NG+ Ringed City is absolute cancer. Midir has like ten trillion HP.

Welcome to Farm Souls 3

How does one not go hollow while farming for proof of concord kept?

>was lvl 30 with +3 wep as a blue knight
>Waited in Crucifixion Woods, Cathedral, Farron Keep for 3 hours not a single summon
>Frustrated lvled up to 45 with +5 wep waited inside church of yorshka
>Started to get summoned yay!
>Hosts die before my summoning complete
>Only get 4 ears in catacombs in 2 hours

Why From? Why can't you just add a fucking blue eye orb and a sinner system?

Should have stayed at SL25+2, much more action in that range since you get summoned into people going through Und*** Settlement, Cathedral and Crucifixion Woods.

At weapon level +3 you're only ever going to get summoned in if a guy has a +2 weapon.

>spawns 30 concords with CE
smell ya loser

you forgot the rapiers

If Darkmoon Blades Covenant wasn't fucking broken it'd be a lot better.

Why remove the best part of DaS1's covenant system? I don't get it. Indictments and Sin counters were great.

>tfw no Sin system
>tfw no Gravelord equivalent

Why?

Guaranteed ban. Game detects covenant item spawning like nothing else.

>kind of want to do a co-op run of ds3 using a build that synergizes with another build
>too artistic for friends
>want to use dried finger entire time
>start with end game items and 99 embers
>no down scaled phantoms allowed
>my build and co-op tag team partner can not use the same build

Does this sound like a good idea and or fun or am I too artistic?

Reposting for new thread. Getting late. Will check later if any volunteers.

Cathedral Knight Helm, Alva Chest, what leggings and gauntlets is the guy wearing in the first part of that webm?

What's the point in tripfagging?

spawned 30 in offline on 3 characters throughout the year without ban
lmaoing@urCEknowledge

>s
Do people bother using 2? I oneshot them with SLS in NG, seemed worth it over killing them with the rapier just because it went quickly.

Blues don't have same summon range as invader

Because laziness and rushed development. For all we know there could have been two entire questlines for Rosaria's Fingers and for Dorkmoons that would have pitted them against each other.

>tfw no completed Propane Capital
>tfw linear world

knight?

>artistic

Autistic?

Well my dear user, if you are a PS4 player, I can help. I have a character specifically designed for getting killed by Blues to give them more ears.

Why is Moonlight Greatsword considered good for pyro? I'm not very familiar with all the details. I'm using a chaos astora greatsword instead.

What's are some good chaos/dark weapons on 16 DEX?

Is an infused LKS worth pumping up my DEX for?

>tfw you're too good at coming up with memes and everyone always steals them since they aren't creative enough to invent their own

It's not. Chaos AGS is a good choice, though I prefer Chaos Claymore since I can also carry a Dark Claymore

pcfcbf?

Maybe next time user.

Different damage type that you have the damage stat for anyway, I assume.

Astora's is a different weapon class.

This fucking thing was so much fun but I haven't played in a long time and I read that it was nerfed. How bad is it now? Is it still abusable at the first portion of Irithyll Dungeon?

Magic is good for hitting weak points and you have access to the following damage types guaranteeing at least one is super effective.

>magic
>physical
>fire
>dark

here's a question, did you turn them in before going back online?

of course I did, dummy

see this makes sense to me
I'm assuming that other user is just a retard

>99
I had close to 500 shards by the end. Granted ~50 were from before

>How bad is it now?
The difference now is that you're invisible up to lock-off range instead of lock-on range. It's still perfectly serviceable for hiding and being a sneaky fuck.

>volunteers

What?

Alright cool.

Just got to Profaned and was extremely disappointed when I saw how small it was. I went in there expecting a huge major area with several bonfire. It's pretty fun to invade there though especially at that building people use to get to onion bro's cell. I love knocking/baiting phantoms and hosts into the slurry pit and watching them die from toxic.

Profaned Capital is the Lost Izalith of DS3.

Well I guessed with many titanite shards laying around people would upgrade to +3 right? r-right?

Good to know, I can try out but gotta be 100% sure about it.

I saw one with so much titanite that he couldnt grab titanites anymore. His storage capacity was maxed.

>invade cathedral
>every enemy is dead
>within spiting distance of the host
>then suddenly I see a phantom
>then a second one
>they all have dlc weapons
>book it for the elevator to get some space since I haven't got my silvercat yet
>host just falls in the pit
How do you fall for a trick so dumb I didn't even try to pull off

So has everyone else who straps on the Blue Sentinels covenant tag.

Sometimes the point isn't so much to stay at a level where people will still be using Way of Blue, but rather to stay at a level where there aren't as many other blueberries to compete with you for summons.

It's not a meme if you're the only person to use it, dummy.

>Aldrich scored the boipussy

>Invade in Anor Londo
>See host booking it for the rotating staircase
>Camp the lever and send it back down
>If they try to go back up send them back down
>OR
>if they rush to kill me dodge past them and send the thing back up
>Repeat until butthurt leads to death by gravity

Why did they delete boss invasions? I enjoyed them in DaS2

He ate out his ass and his dick and his soul at the same time. How can you even compete?

Does anyone know if Collector's Edition can be used to set negative values for tattoo positioning?

I want to see if it's possible to make a body tattoo on a character, instead of a face tattoo.

please go to /hm/ or /lgbt/ or some other faggot board to spew your degeneracy, this is /dsg/

Wow I never realized how much a greatshield turns alfriedo and daddy ariandel into a joke

Her dexfag edgelord combo attacks do like 1% of your stamina while you circle around for a free backstab

Indeed. However that brings another problem. Not many people use WoB past lvl 50.

Tried to get summoned in grand archives. Didnt get a single summon in 1 hour. Said fuck it and left.

But he literally did all of those things. It's canon.

Imagine a boss fight where he ate Gwyndolin head first. That would be hilarious.

Doesn't her scythe dead-angle you? Or are you walking within point-blank range of her?

I have never used a greatshield in DaS3, I just figured they would be worthless.

;_;

cruel world

Thus why I'm sticking to SL25. Not many people will remain at that SL with Blue Sentinels equipped, so in the event that a WoB in that range needs help, I'm one of the few who will get called.

Obviously things like time of day and weekends help as well.

Who here acknowledges DS3's faults but still thinks it's at worst an 8/10 ?

I'm using morne's shield and heavy broadsword so point-blank is required

The only attack that seems to get around the shield is the one where she hooks you from behind but you can just roll out of it

As someone who has been playing only DS3 and BB; I gotta say DS1 is a different experience(not in a bad way) , the fights are less challenging but the slower progression makes the game challenging in its own way.

He's too retarded to realise that, so don't push him too much so his braincells won't malfunction and die

My nigga Greirat died on his second outing. Is their anywhere else to buy infinite lighting urns or possibly farm them? They don't unlock until his third outing so giving his ashes to the handmaiden didn't unlock them. Not a big deal but would like to have them as one of my throwing items.

They're useful against certain enemies, terrible against others.

For instance, Lothric K***ht Greatshield is a thoroughly mediocre greatshield, but is godly against the Lothric K***hts in Grand Archives who buff their weapons with CMW (it's also decently useful against Aldrich, Crystal Sage and Kreimhild). Champ does purely physical damage, so any greatshield with good stability will absolutely cockblock him. Dragonslayer's Greatshield laughs at anything Nameless King and Iron Dragonslayer throw at you because lol 95% Lightning resistance. Cathedral K***ht Greatshield has one of the best stabilities in the game and its high Dark resistance (tied with Havel's) lets you shrug off the chip damage that Midir and Gael do with their physical attacks.

If i'm rating honestly, as far as souls goes it's standard 5/10. A lot of builds don't feel good to play early on and I don't like that.

>he ate out his ass
>canon
pick one
he consumed "him" whole, he didn't eat out his ass, he just simply swallowed his entire body, your little gay headcanon can fuck straight off to the frankfurter school.

wow these trees don't shut the fuck up do they

Nope, you fucked up. No Lightning Urns or Exploding Bolts for you.

>it's another twink invasion on highwall

jesus christ is it so hard to ask that the twink doesn't suck?

they just run into my r1s and then run away to sip from their +10 estus

im tempted to just let him kill me instead of dealing with hitting someone for 90 over and over again

>PS4
Oh sorry user, PC mustard race

Ugh I've made a post-game cleanup with my current character (DLC's included). Starting all over is like torture ;_;

If he's not instakilling you he's not twinking dumb ass

It is if other people are always using it. I should just take my memes to Reddit instead so I at least get up votes

DS1 and DeS are more about the level being a fight of attrition against the player than about the bosses themselves being that challenging although there are notable exceptions.

DS3 and BB also reward for really aggressive play while DeS / DS1 are the opposite.

Whats the META on resins?

how do you know that user?

were you there?

thats right.

he has a lightning resin'd dragonslayer axe

he hasnt hit me yet

LKS or Longsword? What does one have over the other?

I get summoned pretty often whenever I leave it on when I'm on my sl 50s.

I get summoned all the way down to crucifixion woods.

what's the BEST burial gift

no, but i'm not really trying to say that he didn't, i'm trying to say that it isn't canon, which it isn't.

ascetic

>"him"
Sounds pretty gay user.

Aldrich is all the way up to his upper waist as far as consumption goes. It stands to reason his ass is in there somewhere.

It's not like it's all that sexual considering aldrich is made out of bone, viscera, and bacteria

Skeleton key

Master Key.

>have a character specifically designed for getting killed by Blues to give them more ears.

How the hell does that work?

>never give up
Anyone keen to co-op some SOTFS on pS4?

Fire Gem and Sovereignless soul are the only worthwhile ones.

He obviously consumed the faggots lower body, which includes his behind, i'm just saying that that doesn't count as "eating out an ass" as you fags put it, and there's nothing gay about eating someone.

What's your time zone?

GMT or EST/PST?

It's a Rosia Finger and I'm really bad at PvP so I get killed a lot. Might as well get the blues some shit.

Everyone laughs until it's there turn on the Blueberry's Wild Ride to get that fucking miracle. Might as well speed shit along.

I want to co-op run on xbox if someone is interested reply to this post and we can theorize builds

I'm a neet. Every time zone is my time zone.

Why didn't anyone ever tell me I could meme through the entire game in a day with nothing but sharp sellsword twinblades and some points on vig/dex and literally everything else on dex?

Depends.
SM?

>co-op run on xbox

HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHSHAHAH

How notshit is a chaos Estoc? Or Crow Quills?

>S&M?
Not really into fetish stuff like that. I prefer hand holding.

Oh mine is GMT+1

I dont get summoned at evenings which you'd expect many players in my zone but once i was off from university and played in afternoon, I get summoned to very laggy players. Assuming their steam profiles correct most of them from china / korea.

370k mate