/lozg/ - The Legend of Zelda General

Let it burn edition.

>The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild InfobinNews/DevelopmentsArt CollectionSoundtrack

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=UvcoIyTDP8o
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Cross Thread

Riju x Bozai

So what's everyone's favorite armor? I love the Sheikah suit myself, that stealth bonus is too good.

She's like 13

Next run, I'mma play nekkid. No shield. No melee weapons in battle.

Desert Voe but I wish it had Sand Speed Up rather than Shock Resistance and synced with the Gerudo jewellery to give a higher level environmental/elemental defence

That's not stopping Link

Isn't Link also?

He's closer to 16 or 17 in this one.

No. Where did you get that idea?

Has anyone here duplicated weapons?

If I duplicated a weapon, would the weapon be brand new or would it have the identical used durability of the cloned item?

I have a savage lynel sword with an attack number of 94, I've used it already so I imagine the durability has weared down.

Zora armour is pretty fucking aesthetic, even without the waifuing stuff. Good job Mipha

Just farm a new one, I think it's a complete copy.

I like the Soldier set mainly because of how it looks. Otherwise the Ancient set and the Hylian set, although the latter the clipping kinda bothers me at times. From the amiibo sets I like the Time one the most.

Damn, I should have saved the savage lynel. Duplicating a one handed weapon with that high attack number would have been great

Wait, how do you duplicate weapons?

Here ya go
m.youtube.com/watch?v=UvcoIyTDP8o

You'll need bows that can shoot three or more arrows to do it

Badass, thanks.

Just like duplicating shields, you find a Skull with several Bokoblins. Shock them so they drop their weapon. Then pick it up before they do.
Once you've done that with all the Bokoblins there, drop enough 3xArrow Bows for them all.
While they're shooting shock arrows at you (avoid the arrows) change weapons/shields until the intended weapon/shield is shown on Link when the game is unpaused, BUT you while don't actually have it equipped. Then pause and drop the equipped weapon/shield.

What game location would you most like to live at?

Hateno seems the best

Rito Village because of all the up drafts they have. I would enjoy "flying. "

Lurelin is very nice, but you take two steps out of town, and it's so dangerous
It's pretty much dangerous everyone when you take two steps out from every village

Just assume the game is complete, and the monsters went home.

I'm probably biased when I say the TP outfit because it was one of my favourites. But I was using the ancient armour without the helmet for bit before I got my Link set.

Then lurelin wins

there's still wolves, keese and chuchu not to mention pebblets. they might not be a threat to Link or a trained soldier but your average traveller would have a hard time facing them. Monter Hunters/pest control will never be out of a job in Hyrule

Lurellin is also next to Lover's Pond so you have a more than decent chance of finding a Gerudo bride

I have yet to meet a monster that couldn't be run away from.

i don't buy it. as far as i'm concerned she just rewound time knowing ganon would stay trapped, but "Sending Link back where he belongs" had the unintended effect of sending him right back to her. That or he chose to go to her afterwards and she found that surprising.
maybe I should read the original text and see if it was a translation thing

Whenever I'm travelling with people they tend to run a bit and then be paralysed by fear. Some of them might fight but not only do they have crappy weapons but their blows aren't very powerful barely phasing monsters or doing much damage

ancient armor is probably my fave. even if the mono-eye is a little odd, the hair and the cool suit make it.
i do find it funny that the 'underwear' is cooler looking than either the hero's shorts or shorts of the wild. boots aside.. i wish i could wear boots with the underwear.

he's tiny. i doubt he's more than 14 or 15. and even then, most men are full adult height by then, or within a few inches of it.
it makes a perfect copy. durability, bonuses, everything.
i suggest, since it's so much work, you get exactly what you want to copy first, and leave it pristine. you'll have to farm a lot of lynels for bows anyway, so you'll probably get something even better

I like the champion tunic too but I never feel like wearing it because I don't like seeing health numbers and it makes things to easy with high armor

the helm is too girly looking for me with its droopiness. i can't quite into it. otherwise it's nice. i like wearing it with earrings
soldier set with a circlet is also good.
also, the hylian hooded cape looks great on almost any other tunic. but i find it clashes with the hylian tunic if dyed the same color, so it's best to dye the hylian tunic white. then you get a nice kinda 'white armor from samurai troopers' thing going on

it's easier to go in while theyre asleep and steal all their weapons. then dump them up on top of the skull (you will need empty slots for this to work, it doesn't 'overwrite' existing weapons)

and just to clarify, you pause until you can only see link's face and maybe body, but no weapons. then you try to switch items, and if it makes no sound, it worked.

clearly link just has enough courage to overwrite the monsters' fear .. spells..

The green eyes are fine but I kind wish they kept the yellow or had both. If Hylians can be blue, green or brown eyed why can't Gerudo be yellow or green eyed. Adds a touch more diversity between models

i hear that. golden eyes are prettyful
i think they changed it because these gerudo wear so much gold, it would stand out less.

why does eye colour have to stand out? Without looking I couldn't tell you what colour Paya or other Sheikah's eyes are

If only her legs were slightly further apart.

Is Riju a lewd girl?

She has secretly had a voe in her bed chambers.

Hold on, i'm seeing old japanese material now from the first game saying "the hyrule fantasy" on it... so.. is it the katakana that's wrong? or is it perhaps supposed to rhyme with hull? i'm not seeing how you can get rule out of ra-ru

coincidentally i also learned today that an old pokemon episode had 'meowth' written in roman letters long before the translated games actually came out. baffling.

you're kidding, right? red, brown, green, and gold is much more interesting than just red, brown, and gold. That's just colorology.
poor thing. that's just gonna get it all stuffy in there. spose it'd keep the sand out though

Soldier Armor, Hylian Trousers, Diamond Circlet

As a full set, barbarian is about a fun as it gets. I use sheikah if I am mount sneaking. Since all armor is overkill, I lately bum around in a custom outfit that hopefull is a kinda futuristic hero look. This way I get to use the hp radar in the tunic.

yeah but barbarian is the only redundant outfit, and its alternative looks better

Gerudo town, I want to be a cute vai.

Almost every armor is redundant. Only the ancient armor can't be duplicated with cooking.

>tfw cooking armor

fair enough. and i guess all the classic tunics are redundant too
i guess my point is just does anyone ever really wear that thing?

Too bad you can't cook amiibo armor.

i'm sure paya would drink a broth of link's underpants boiled in water

The barbarian set? Hell yes. I don't even care that it is obviously designed for a female.

>One of Kass's songs is named "Song of Storms"
Don't tease me like this you bastards

you can live in the outpost it's got a free bed and female company that doesn't mind you being a voe

I cant believe we dont have fanart of a girl wearing the barbarian set

There's some fanart of Zelda wearing the barbarian set carrying Link, who's wearing the Gerudo vai set. Couldn't be bothered to look beyond the first few results of a Google query though, sorry

least i know it's around

No, in that pic Zelda is wearing the desert voe outfit.

Zelda is the absolute least interesting looking female in the game. Generic hylean.

I wore a full Zora set into Vah Ruta. Dyed it white to match with the Zora weapons and shield.

I want to make my own Sheikah suit out of latex

What should I be spending my spirit orbs on first, hearts or stamina?

do you want easier navigation or the master sword asap

Stamina, definitely

so white? neat. post screencaps.
interesting picture
get yourself at least one more ring of stamina, if not two, then get 13 hearts, then the rest of your stamina, then the rest of the hearts

master sword, I wish to stop dying though, I mean jesus did they rip off the notes from dark souls developers?

The DLC and hard mode are going to make the game worth replaying, r-right?

get 10 more hearts and you should be fine for both then get stamina until the game says you can't have any more

Nope. If you haven't gone to another game in the interim and simply kept playing, the DLC will feel extremely insufficient

it starts out super super hard, then becomes stupidly easy. enjoy it while you can

Yeah, once you get a good sense of the combat, and upgrade your armor past a certain threshold very few encounters are difficult

I am shocked at how much of a beating the Forest Dweller Shield can take and how easy it is to replace since it respawns near the Deku tree all the time.

and it looks pretty bitching with the hero of time set

Goddamn, I love that armor, but I don't want to shell out 13 bucks for the amiibo. Fuck Nintendo for making me want to actually spend money for cosmetic items in their game

make one yourself or pay like 5 bucks on ebay or something for one. have not checked the prices in awhile but I got a full set of 16 zelda amiibos for 40 dollars

wait.... it respawns? i thought it was impossible to get another after the challenge
wait no, that's the sword and the bow. but... I know where you can find another sword and bow in the field. i even marked it down. well shit, now I wanna get the forest dweller shield and fuck around with it smore. it's nice to have more shield variety, I pretty much had the standard knight's shield for most of the game and then royal for most of the rest

that particular amiibo is ludicrously expensive. even normal ones are 15.
just buy a powersaves for 20 bucks, now you have infinite amiibos, just one at a time.

The spear too. I fucking love the spear because I like to set it on fire and fuck shit up with it.

And there is a Forest Dweller's Bow South-West of Lanayru Tower at Kincean Island near the bombable cave entrance.

Only the sword does not respawn.

i found a really powerful forest dweller's spear the other day, somewhere around the sage temple ruins. i enjoyed using it til it broke, but i feel kind of bad

yeah, that bow! there's another one too, I think

but there's another sword too, in a chest under the vine bridge next to the Lakeside Stable.
It's situated between the bridge and the tree the bridge is built on. like actually under the bridge, but atop the tree. a weird spot for a chest, but thankfully this game teaches you to look under every bridge.

I just did Zora's Domain and Vah Ruta again
now I'm sad

Farosh is connected to Link through the spirit of courage, so it wanders around a lot like you
Naydra is connected to Zelda through the spirit of wisdom, so it is infected by Malice as she is trapped inside Ganon, and only circles the mountain because Zelda is trapped in the castle
Dinraal is connected to Ganon through the spirit of power so he just kinda flies around?

dinraal sticks almost entirely to canyons, the rest of the time he's flying stupidly high. i feel like there's some kind of 'highs and lows' theme

According to Patricia, they all wander in roughly the direction of the Great Fairies.

I still don't buy that

Take all complaints to Padda, and she can tell you where to file them.