My gf put a similar sticker on my car

I share my car with my gf and she is a good driver but hates tailgaters, so she put a similar sticker on my car.
I am kinda embarrassed driving it now.

Don't need a sticker really, they got three choices, they can pass me on the left, they can pass me on the right or they can stay behind me.

Start doing 20 over everywhere to make it an ironic sticker.

>my gf put a sticker on my car

you're a bitch. take this sticker off if you don't like it , bro. wtf

take that shit off and get some anime stickers or some brazzers printouts

>she is a good driver

You should be. You should also fuck her in the ass, for doing this degenerate shit, and teach her what happens to that ass when she doesn't get out of the way.

>
I've taken it off, would feel humiliated if my friends saw that on my car

good job OP. proud of you

>op was not a cuck today

truly a sign of the end of times

Golden

When she inevitably complains that her sticker is gone just remind her that it's your car, not hers.

Well, I guess you want to get shot OP
RIP

Have fun getting tailgated then hahalol

>teach her what happens to that ass when she doesn't get out of the way.
>her face when

Good job op

This.

Also I don't understand the hate for tailgaters. Just keep driving the way you're driving, it'll just piss them off more.

Why? It's funny. Get a sense of humor you square.

But it's hip to be square.

>drive everywhere at 10 over
>holyshit everyone drives at 10 over around here
>check gps
>speedo 10km out
>turns out i was going the limit the whole time
Daly reminder your speedo isn't accurate

What makes you thing the speedometer was inaccurate and not the GPS?

>Device that measures distance and time with remarkable accuracy
>thingy that counts how many times a circle of fuck knows what radius turns

What is the icon in the sticker represent? It looks like a camera or a speaker with some engine on the side.

Why are you sharing YOUR car with her no why didnt you tell her not to put stupid stickers on YOUR car seriously user whats your fucking problem

OP could have avoided this but didnt and had to take it off when he clould have just told her not to do that shit in the first place

holy shit lmao
if anybody but me put a sticker or decal on my car, especially without my permission, I'd be furious; and I drive a shitbox

I slow down for tail gaters then speed up when they go to pass and my car generally out pulls theirs so they can't get past me.

>I share my car with my gf
fucking hell man, I'm glad I'm a lonely racer now.

Should've fucked her harder

Honestly? I speed as it is, so if someone's tailgating me they're speeding a lot.

And if they rear end me, then they're going to waste my time with the accident procedures, if not make me, say, late to work for example.

I do that too. There is single lane 50 kmh max zone that ends in double lane 90 kmh. I'm always tailgated even rolling 70 ine the 50 so I slow down to speed limit until the lane doubles then stomp it until they chicken out. The best is seeing slow sport cars not believing a 25 years old geriatric gm sedan is still a head of them at 200

>hates tailgaters
Does she drive the speed limit in any but the rightmost lane? I'm tired of all those people doing only the speed limit in the middle and left lanes.

Fuck, I want that sticker for my rally car now. W2C?