Is an ae86 with an f20c THE car?

Is an ae86 with an f20c THE car?

>not a 3sgte Beams

not even a toyotacuck but come on

That's a 4-A unit, even says it on the valvecover.

No but an ariel atom with that engine would pretty much be the best thing for less than millions of dollars.

>not the Atom V8

Good luck mating it to a transaxle in your garage

I'm deeply confused by it. The intake and valve cover look perfect for an F20c, but the Toyota Plaque has maybe been added for meme value?

The V8 Atom costs over 100k, which is still cheap considering you can race hypercars but unrealistic for the average person.

That's why the K20 is far more frequently seen, but if you're building your own car in your garage you can do anything if you get good.

Do purists not hate putting the 3S into the AE86? I would at least think so. The only swap that should be appropriate would be a 20v head/whole 20V 4A swap or a 4A-GZE swap.

Kinda, yeah, but you see it often in drift setups.
That and 1UZ swaps.

Well then it's acceptable, but wouldn't it be just smarter to put an LS into the car then?

>Satan advocating heresy

Not really. 1UZ's are slightly lighter than 4AGE's so it makes sense as far as weight distribution and handling is concerned.

the 1UZ is also DOCH compared to the LS being pushrod

I wouldn't put a non-Nissan engine into my Nissans for a street/DD build but if I were to race them I'd get the most bang for the buck, or more like for the weight.

The 4AGE is trash

Fuck you nigger.

lmao 150 lb of torque outta that f20c, ill just put a 20v in it and save lost of money.
"The Car" would a ported rotary NA miata
Front mid engine, sub 2200lbs, 200lb torque, 6 speed and 4.8 final drive. It would smoke anything on the mountain no doubt.

lotus with k series

>Solid rear axle
No.

That's a Honda motor, just look at the general head/valve cover design, and the intake especially.

The 1UZ is also a lot heavier, and the main advantage of DOHC (generally higher RPM) isn't utilised.

>mad at facts

the 3sgte is superior in every way

sperg more

Except at belonging in an AE86.

not an argument
keep sperging

>17872177
S/o/viet, you forgot your trip.

that body rigidity is from horror movies man I am telling you.

>meme car with flexible chassis and meme rear suspension, mostly remember because of animu, with a non-matching engine
Nah. There's better choices as a driving car.

An Alfa Romeo Spider with a Busso for example.