Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/xelna79/status/871148244688130048
youtube.com/watch?v=JxQRkZySj9g
twitter.com/authorblues/status/871239002854240256
oddshot.tv/s/SaaBDZ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why did janni delete?

GDQ channel is live with the DK64 bingo finale

some people are just really angry that speedrunning exists.

ace is a god

Uhm excuse me? The graph clearly shows that BB, WJ and SN are better players.

Anyone remember that time Nero practiced for 3 months offline and then took the record for free?

Anyone remember when the Squid nuthugger claimed that nobody solely does practice until they're good enough for WR?

nero was already good though.

Nero had a 1:46. Your little brain can't even begin to comprehend the skill gap between 1:46 and low 1:42.

Practicing offline until PBing is easy is clearly the efficient way to do it.

squid will never learn

Nero was already a very good player who did hundreds of runs.

>1:46
>good player
shut the fuck up.

>literally threw his N64 away
>hasn't played in years
>already good

dont reply to me sm64 shitter

someone please post deciding to go fast.webm

Why are you always so hostile and angry and obsessed?

He practiced for ~4 months offline actually. Between September and January.

All the same angry, obsessed faggot. Do not respond. His posts are all meaningless and he will do anything to argue about Squid.

>tfw only 2 of them are (You).

twitter.com/xelna79/status/871148244688130048

Caleb's stream monster ex has done it again!

Nero started out as a regular SM64 speedrunner. Having fun playing the game fast he liked competing with the other players. Eventually it became harder and rarer to get a WR. He now had to grind countless hours day and night chasing his dream run. He turned so sour of the stupid mindless grindmonkeying his hobby turned into that he threw away his console and game and didn't play for years.
But the rest of the community continued in their degenerate ways. Siglemic played 12 hours every day for a month to get the record back. It was considered one of the highlights of speedrunning. People today still have fond memories of a guy wasting away his life grinding the exact same shit for 360 hours in a single month.
The degeneracy didn't end there. An even more degenerate guy named Puncayshun came along. Homeschooled and without friends and responsibilities he could grind even more than Siglemic and eventually took it from him after Siglemic's hands have been ruined from thousands of hours of grinding on the N64 controller.
Now some time passed and Monkayshun, Chimply and Chimancheeze all mindlessly grinded away at the still unoptimized record by spamming more and more attempts to get slightly lower and lower 1:43 believing themselves to be good at the game.
Nero couldn't bear to watch it anymore. He wanted to liberate the community from its degenerate ways and show them the way from mindless grindmonkeying back to the original fun of speedrunning. In a mere 3 months he used his superior intellect and understanding and analysis of the game to shock the world with new strats and unparalleled consistency. He lowered the time that has been chipped away at by the grindmonkeys by seconds by minutes instead.
But what happened then? Did the grindmonkeys see the errors of their ways? Did they pause for a second and wonder where it all went wrong? No, they copied Nero's strats input-by-input and continued on their stupid mindless grindmonkeying as though nothing ever happened.

reminder that Nero didn't actually make any of the new strats. he took them all from whitearis idea videos lol.

then he just grind monkeyed them offline until he was good at them.

reminder that whitearis splicing was simply skipping the grindmonkeying part

>!newwr
>Yes, ______ took my wr, and yes i´m gonna grind until i get it back.
Fill in that blank.

torje

Goldeneye is literally SMB1 tier. It's funny watching the runners squrim around doing mental gymnastics to convince themselves that their shit speedgame is even remotely worthwhile because "le competition" lmao

Reminder that if you don't know at least 70 star sm64 on n64 that you're not a real speed runner!

Is the 100% Majora's Mask speedrun the comfiest speedrun?

youtube.com/watch?v=JxQRkZySj9g

So what happened to Adrian and the manlet she was dating?

Because Glenn is based as h*ck

thanks for the late response!

whats with all the speed sluts?

Wrong.

lmao look at his little girl arms

>puncay is washed up!
>WR by 8 seconds

/srg/ BTFO once again

I fucking love skeletonbill

yooo some1 hmu with a link to the discord

wow the epic man did something epic again

"There are as many white people terrorists as there are other terrorists." -Controllerhead, 2017

What did he mean by this?

>turn on twitch
>see speedgaming channel is live with some pokemon
>join the channel
>it's normal racing and not rando
why even bother?

>>STILL rando memeing
stop

>STILL living in the past
randos are the future user. just get used to it. stop grinding your vanilla game and start practicing your rando skills.

ya ok right up there with LINKS

CHEESE IS ON A WR PACE

GET THE FUCK IN HERE

Cheese on mid 1:39 pace

he's gonna fuck up the throws

BTFO

>the city of puncayshun

Dang

120 STARS IS DEAD

>implying cheese isnt the best at running and understanding the mechanics

xiah and toast dick wold never be able to get a mid 1:39

Is this the moment Pungay starts his transition?

No one has ever been this BTFO ever. This might even trigger puncay into a form of monkey posting, it's that legndary of a blow out.

>puncay broke sig enough that he transitions
>cheese broke puncay enough that he transitions

time is a flat circle

if i lose WR in a day i will put a tube in my ass that's connected to a facemask and i will inhale my own farts

imagine what the sm64 record was if they played it on the fastest platform instead of listening to some irrelevant dedbois

Faster loads and no lag on stolen emulation software does not equal a faster run.

A stupid fucking grind monkey with a bird laugh and banshee screech creating a marxist utopia in minecraft while bonobo howling and mashing the reset button 18 hours a day

twitter.com/authorblues/status/871239002854240256

of fucking course its him forcing another shitmeme

Hilarious, as always.

obsessed freak out

author "randos will make me relevant again" blues

>art
>ever relevant
lol?

puncay is all washed up again

word

why cant you just enjoy playing video games

someone called ClintStevens a grind monkey
oddshot.tv/s/SaaBDZ

clint is a joke and will never PB

one day squid will learn that sm64 is a game that can't be beaten by mindless grindmonkeying
i mean look at biinny

>squid
>learning
kek

imagine grinding out a meme day in day out for years on end with no payoff

the only exposure here is your own, obsessed freak

The story here is that you obsessively hate Squid and keep trying to force this idea about him when he's clearly an able runner so you literally cannot win and will only get more and more butthurt.

You're not doing yourself any good.

>he's clearly an able runner
How is he "clearly" an able runner? What evidence do you even have to demonstrate that?

why did you delete?

Check his speedrun.com page, that is more than enough evidence. The obsession ends here.

>Check his speedrun.com page, that is more than enough evidence.
Having records in a bunch of shitty meme games doesn't mean anything, especially when you observe how much he struggles to get bad times in SM64.

Expected response. Anything that isn't SM64 is a meme game and implying that anyone should be able to achieve a great time in SM64 with ease. It's time to put it to rest mate, years of obsessive posting and you only have a label to show for it. As the years go on, you will only become more broken. Take my advice and move on.

>Anything that isn't SM64 is a meme game
Nobody said that, though.

Take my advice, and move on.

You can't just put words in my mouth and then declare yourself the winner.

We're not in primary school.

True, there are also SM64 Romhacks!

who is we?

There is no winner as there is no competition. I am simply giving you some advice that you should consider taking, for the sake of your own well being. Nothing else can help you at this point.

Obsessed freak poster still talking about Squid and pretending to care about Sm64 when Cheese WR in less than 24 hours after Puncay. Low 1:39 too