Auto Sticker General #283

Previous thread: /ovg/ edition
imgur.com/gallery/u8uA9

>List of Vendors and Social Media
markdownshare.com/view/b5abadcc-c0fb-473e-a34d-f27c0921865d

>/osg/ FAQ
pastebin.com/vaEgettv

>What is this thread for?
A thread to discuss, post, create, and review anything related to Automotive Decals and Stickers

>Currently looking for:
>An internet lawyer ( ͠° ͟ʖ ͡°)
Idea Guys (Come up with Sticker Ideas, Veeky Forums club names, etc.)
Anons with artistic talent willing to make decals for free.
Anons with decal production equipment (Specifically Vinyl Printer Equipment)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=caVEiitI2vg
ebay.com/itm/122704362491
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Hey, so someone made a couple of Katawa Shoujo themed stickers a while ago. Any idea who it was? They made Misha's drills, and I'm pretty sure someone made the VN's logo, too.

INISHARUU D! Available at Project Hoon, limited quantities remaining!

I'm gonna keep the outside black, what should I do for interior meme stickers? I already have some RX-78 Gundam stickers on order but I need more plans. Interior belts are green Takatas.

Photography on POINT niggas!

Definitely need any of my stickers, they're all memes. Code: HOONXOSG for the osg discount.

ALL HOONPOSTERS MUST DIE

>tfw my once beloved /osg/ has devolved into venemous shitposting

There isn't much to discuss here anyways, apart from artwork critique.

Putting it on after I get my tint finished, thanks bud.

DED THRED

D E D
E
D

Who has monster girl stickers? Asking for a weeb.

isnt the tint on the inside

someone pull the plug

Thanks Ai-chan

Want to make sure it'll still look good with the darkened windows.

Fuck again

Damn, that came out great! Maybe I should pick up a thinkpad...

hell yea

>windows 10
Good lord why?

>Pentium II
>running Windows 10

niggawat

Magic
Dual boot

If you need windows you can dual boot Win7 as well my man. Each to their own though.

Was your post office trip yesterday successful?

The air packet was 12 buckaroos, feel free to paypal me 6.

I'll paypal you all 12 if you can email me the tracking number. Thanks again for being such a good cunt and re-sending.

When I was doing tech support, my company's softphone client required using Windows 10 with some ridiculous registry hacks that don't work on Windows 7. I could roll back except I got everything working already and I don't want to go through the process of uninstalling one OS from a dual boot.

I use 10 on my other laptop because if there's one thing Windows 10 does well, it's the native DPI scaling and my laptop's 4k.

It's not tracked, the tracking cost was abysmal so I opted for regular air parcel.

There is no tracking number for $12 shipping in leafland, the tracking only comes for like $16 or $18 in Canada, if you want US tracking it's $27 or $37.50, kekkarooos get cucked

Fuck cheese pizza rape post am I right? Gouging like no tomorrow

Well I guess that makes sense.

All good man, I'll paypal some money your way when I get home from work. Hope it's third time lucky.

Truly, living in Australia is hell at times. At least Speedmaster is local.

who owns this

>camo pants
Bro that's breaking like rule number 1 of wearing milsurp in public, no fucking pants.

H A C K E D

or maybe im currently in the military. the navy nuclear program, to be specific, as is the person whos car this belongs to

Yo! Patchdynamics! Whens the toaster sticky getting restocked!! Hottest thing out rn!

?

That's naturally an exception.

Hopefully before the end of the month.

>?

it's a meme you dip

youtube.com/watch?v=caVEiitI2vg

Yesssss!!! My dedicated dynobook needs one badly

I had better see this mother fucker at awa, I'll be giving out a couple freebie stickers i have duplicates of in my collection.

>tfw no more 2015 memes anymore
>it's almost 2018
It feels like the Zimzam trails were just yesterday and Trump announced this morning.

I'm going to cop a thinkpad sometime and do my research. I'm really lacking a proper travel/uni laptop.

copying from last thread since I posted too late

do you have or are you doing anything else from Katana? I just finished it today and would love something of Emonzaemon or the princess. Will probably buy the nee-chan one either way.
(p.s. togame a shit)

sales have been dreary lately
if things go well on nanami i'll be doing hitei next
good taste friend.
ebay.com/itm/122704362491
buy an x220 tablet and vectoring will never be the same
i'll take pics of your B52 patch on my howa next time i'm out at the range

when I find out who used my card at a chevron in Florida I'm going to fucking murder you

How do I find this livery on Horizon 3? Definitely want it.

Anyone else on /osg/ make Horizon 3 graphics? Wouldn't mind checking some out.

wtc gadsden

Never mind, found it right when I logged onto Horizon. Still want to check out other people's designs from /osg/

>when you send your production company an .ai file only to later realize one of the layers is named "nigger"
Flawless execution.

Damn, that looks like a sweet fucking buy, the whole tablet gimmick sounds awesome. Also I like how many angles I can watch my Japanese cartoons from on this.

lmao

>photography on POINT

literally nothing is in focus

imouto has cute hand writing

NO ONE CARED WHO I WAS UNTIL I CALLED THE PRODUCTION SHOP OWNER A NIGGER BROTHER

HH

I like this one for your car, but you have some random guy in it lol

Yo I fucking made the livery in the OP and the Dragon Maid S13 this is trippu seeing people talk about it. Where did you find the s13 picture??

Just bought a shitbox of a Volvo 240 for a rallycross project. What stickers would go well on it?

I make some little things here and there, check me out if you want
BogBodyGOLD

why do they have glitter on them? why does it look like comic san?

And Yeah I've made a few others, my gamertag is Stridevv

ONE OF US
ONE OF US
ONE OF US

Make sure the battery isn't fucked though. Those things can be replaced but they're pricey.
matte stardust

Isnt matte stardust the one that cracks when outside in the sun?
Why is he calling stores out about that laminate when he sells the same product?

o shit will my senjougahara slap crack?
I love it so much I don't want it to die

because he's a retarded nigger. he thinks his is better because he went with a different vendor.

It's been on my friend's car since it released and so far nothing. If it does I can probably replace em.
Offset warned people that matte stardust doesn't last long according to his supplier, and for reasons beyond me Hoon think this doesn't affect AW/Aimless (they use the same laminates from different suppliers.)

Paid for, now waiting for them to ship to me. Almost have everything ready to ship to me.

I got a shitbox slap for you my man.

Anyone know W2C the "Bitch you ain't kawaii", find the mistake: being born, and degenerate slaps?

Anyone make some Madoka Magica stickers? Looking for peeks specifically but something with Kyuubey and "want to make a contract" would be cool too.

Also looking for One Punch Man and Railgun stuff.

Thanks in advance for any recommendations.

Getting the absolute territory slap ASAP
Plz post in the thread when I can give you my money.

Rad, but your site is down atm, yeah?

if youre a vendor doing a new sticker run soon please post pics of the new stickers, looking to buy a shit ton

copping 3 of those

For now yes, but I'll be ready soon my guy. Site is almost done, designs are finished and sent, stamps ordered, etc. Can't wait.

For sure!

Blessed. Thanks!

Dope smoke. Will keep a tab open on your page. Good luck with your business!

don't get from hoon, he doesn't wash his hands and is pooian

Wait, is team wicked project hoon?

yea, he has been making a shit ton of stores to try and force out the shadowgovernment

Man it's just stickers, why is there infighting?

Hoon is just assmad he is "blaklisted" on a pointless list for being cancerous.

>Implying Wicked is Hoon.
Hoon would never touch anime in 10000 years

Kawaii or Die
WA Tracing
Impure Thots

Thanks

How would someone go about getting some custom graphic vinyl wraps made for motorcycle fairings?

My side fairings are jacked up so I thought of maybe covering them up instead of outright replacing them but I don't even know where to start with that.

Do you have the artwork/skills to make it?

If you have a design ready [email protected]

If not find an artist or store who can do what you want.

How much does it cost to ship with a tracking number? I'm opening soon™ and don't want people to worry, but I don't want to have the highest shipping prices.

So the Poser's club sticker is free? How do I get one?

Probably depends on the shipping service. Iirc the cheapest tracked things for USPS are express envelopes and the flat-rate envelopes, both of which seem both pricey and large to me. I could be wrong though

I'm assuming you're in the US.
Roughly $2.75 for US (shipped as a parcel) and $4.75 International (shipped as a flat) not including shipping materials. You'll need to toss in a piece of cardboard to meet the package requirements. If I'm not mistaken, an envelope needs to be 1/4" thick to be mailed as a flat or parcel. That said, my PO doesn't seem to care and I've mailed plain envelopes with tracking in the past without issues, but Notori has had the opposite experience.

I guess I could offer it as an option for like $3 more, but people will probably still order untracked and then complain when I don't know when it's going to arrive.

I can probably do a design but I don't know what dimensions or how it should cutout.

How do I get a template of what the wrap would be on the the fairings? I think if I had that filling that in with a simple vector image would be easy.

email me user, I think I still have one of these left

What stickers would go with a late model Audi A4? JDM and anime stuff just seems out of place

>never touch anime in 10000 years
>make Initial-D stickers
Pick one

If Nevercontent browses these threads, will you be restocking the back luck club air fresheners anytime soon?

what to add next?

also someone a few weeks ago posted a laptop with a sticker that said 'offset' on it. where to find?

Akina Bred restock fucking when

Email?

Best printer for slaps in Australia?

I want to start making stickers famalam.

Disregard, sent via contact form on your webstore.

If I remember Never Content is not one of /ourguys/ and Bad Luck Club slaps are normie tier. I don't frequent these threads though so I could be wrong.

Fair enough, found the site through the pastebin.
just looking for a decent air freshener to hang that isnt an autistic black ice tree.

Only one ive used stopped offering it as a service