/utg/ - Undetale General

Rubber Ducky Nedition

Previous Timeline:Spoilers ahead, proceed at your own Frisk.

-The Game
>store.steampowered.com/app/391540/
>undertale.com/

-The Demo
>undertale.com/demo.htm

-Artbook
>pastebin.com/1MRmU0Gk

-Booru
>under.booru.org/

-Recommendbin
>pastebin.com/fsqd5Sa6

-Writebin
>pastebin.com/UCr5qFpc

-Fangamebin
>pastebin.com/ZHASpj9h

-Steam Group
>steamcommunity.com/groups/undertalegen

-Flockdraw
>flockmod.com/undertale

-Zeemap
>zeemaps.com/map?group=1873782

-Shimejibin
>pastebin.com/YFEGhgxY

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oAQuUuxnsUg&t=485
youtube.com/watch?v=8APT7XURgZQ
youtube.com/watch?v=kIEULYHVraA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

alphys why

Because Alphys
mog Is not a proper eating noise.

Pls no bully. it's my first time drawing the bot

Are there any different depictions of Mettaton's ghost?
I like this one, but it's weird to always see the same idea when there's no canon about it.

goat

A Chara in their natural habitat

Looks pretty good to me. Thank you.

It's become the accepted fanon that Mettaton's ghost form is a pink Blooky but with his usual EX hairstyle.

face looks a bit wierd, but overall looks pretty good, I've been trying to get into drawing and have been practicing for over a year now, kinda wish I was half your drawing power level DESU

i like that goat

Growth spurt is best au

A Studebaker.

The spider a cute! CUTE!!!

Any time!

Oh I'm nowhere near great, but Loomis and Bridgman have been doing me wonders. I guess the reason i found him so challenging was that, as a cartoon robot, he doesn't have all the anatomy I'm used to drawing, and with his face, i was torn apart between cartoony and grounded.

But can the Spider's theme work perfectly with every other song ever made, just like the Fresh Prince of Bel Air!?

>Every time Asriel closes his eyes he sees it again, a rush of screaming faces and the noises they made as he tore them apart accompanied by the thrill he got from doing it
>This makes sleeping nearly impossible
>Whenever he manages to get some rest his dreams are plagued by nightmares (or good dreams, he can't tell anymore given how nice it feels) that are made up of much the same thing
>At this point he's so used to it it's just more of an inconvenience than anything
>The antics the young prince gets up to in his sleep deprived state, especially on diplomatic missions, are so out there it's always impossible to tell at first what's real and what's generic tabloid gossip

No!

I've seen a few variations where he looks exactly like Blooky and doesn't have the hair thing going on but personally I find that incredibly boring.

I really like the pose and there's nothing really wrong with the face. The thing that's a little off is the hair and the angle of the hand. The palm should be pointing more to the right instead of at the viewer in my opinion. Pretty good for first time.

>The antics the young prince gets up to in his sleep deprived state, especially on diplomatic missions, are so out there it's always impossible to tell at first what's real and what's generic tabloid gossip

Is Asriel the Trump of monsters?

Why

Very clearly copping a Frisk ass there, Edgeriel

ahuhu

Or just holding them such that they're comfortable by essentially letting them sit on his palm.

Wosh u mind.

Today, I will remind them.

youtube.com/watch?v=oAQuUuxnsUg&t=485

Thanks for the feedback. Will keep in mind

yes

I want that __tea

>Oh, you're hanging out with Napstablook!?
>That's great!!!
>I haven't seen them hanging out with anyone since...
>Well, their cousin.
>They would both watch TV at all hours of the day...
>Then they would practice these weird performances.
>Where'd they go...?
>Them and their cousin stayed behind to run the family farm.
>But no one's seen their cousin for a long time.
>Now Napstablook's all alone....

sometimes i like to imagine me and chara just sitting in a forest. no conversation. no activities. just sitting and enjoying each other's presence while listening to the calming sounds of the forest. that's it.

funny how imagining such a simple scenario can feel so good and hurt so bad at the same time.

I get that feeling sometimes, too, actually. It usually happens when I dream of having friends.

It's possible although it might be difficult with some songs. You can't just combine anything with the spider's theme. You have to make sure their cuteness wavelengths synchronize well!
Quick! If you don't admit you love the spider, your favorite will hold hands with your least favorite!
I want that plush so bad. Only then would I actually get to hug the spider for real!
Ahuhu all day.

That's an edit.

chara was a child and would grow bored in that scenario within minutes

having friends is pretty great

The death by glamour bit was woefully short.

But at least they didn't forget the saxophone/it's showtime! part. Remixes of death by glamour who don't remix the best part of the song should be made illegal.

Having hundreds of goat images is better. Totally worth it.

having friends does sound great
but what would I know about having friends?

I have both

it happens with that too. and when i dream of having a best friend. and when i dream of being important. and when i dream of having a purpose. and when i dream of having a partner.
basically i kinda get that feeling a lot
a child of unspecified age.
i've known kids who could sit for a very long time. it isn't hard depending on their personality.

FUCKING NORMIE

>I don't have a favorite anymore
>Muffet is all alone with cold hands
Sounds like a good deal to me!
To bad that's not the case though, a least favorite is at the bottom of the favorite character ladder and Muffet doesn't have any hope of reaching even that level!
She is far, far below my least favorite!
Keep your perverted fantasies out of this!

where are the sansfags

They're at the funeral service. Why aren't you?

A stuffed Chara on display

They left a long time ago.

>A stuffed Chara
That's the real one! It's their job, it's a real business and it deserves respect!

>FloweyxJerry

Truly we live in the worst timeline.

>worst
you mean best?

That's what happens when you aren't honest with yourself!
This is a blue board. Spoiler that next time!
You've made a mistake! If you don't have favorite, then that means that the favorite character ladder contains only Muffet and therefore she is technically your favorite! Now Muffet gets to hold hands with herself and be happy!

It's fine. I'm sure Flowey is going to reset any moment now. I-I mean, he's suffering just as much as we do, right?

Right?!

best undertale fan video?

youtube.com/watch?v=8APT7XURgZQ

You're making up rules now?!
I'm not surprised, you've been lying since day one!
You can still escape from the grasp of that disgusting spider!
That is the truth!

youtube.com/watch?v=kIEULYHVraA

Sans burpfic?

Maybe not the best, but still really really good?

youtube.com/watch?v=pH-TNnNEwkI

Also reminder to watch this if you haven't already. It gud.

Part 2?

TBA

I dunno when part 2 will come out. I'm not the creator.

But providing this vid more exposure will only improve the chances that the creator will make more.

The only believable way this can end is if it's like that one creepypasta where a guy pushes this dude who cucked him into a pit and leaves him for fire ants to eat alive

I've consigned myself at this point to the closest I'll ever get to friends being hanger-on normie scum looking to leech my wealth who think I'm too stupid to realize what they're doing. Same with any kind of relationship which means I'm gonna have to calculate the divorce before the wedding

A quick google search tells me that that's not a very believable way for this to end at all. Fire ants have a nasty sting but they don't eat people alive.

It's army ants that are dangerous.

Then again, don't take my word for it, I'm not an ant expert.

Should Undertale have ant monsters? It already has snails and spiders.

Isn't Undyne an ant?

Smo-oke weeeed every day, smo-oke weeeeed every day, smo-oke weeeeed every day, Smo-Smo-Smo-Smo-Smoke weed every-every dayyyyy

I fucking hate gardening. The rows weren't symmetrical, planted too deep. Pests mean killing is mandatory. I've been trying so hard to imitate Asriel in hopes it would make me a better person but it all keeps falling apart

Oh we're the ants who ruin your dinner, we're always here to mess up every day.
When we're around every camper gets thinner, cuz if we get the chance we will take your food away.

>Imitating Asriel
Are you going to burst into tears?

Dadfags BTFO FOREVER

She's Frisk's cool fish aunt.

There can't be an ant aunt. That's just redundant.

What am I looking at?

It's a new program that tries to analyze photos in order to determine the racial composition. Popular on /pol/ right now.

I'm That was really good. Thank you for the recommendation.

Heres one of my favorite character.

I thought you were going to stop doing this? I'm starting to regret defending you.

No problem.

I, and at least one other person, have gotten into the habit of posting this vid at least once every other thread. Specifically because it's so good and so obscure.

Feel free to join us.

What?

Chara diaperfic?

Daily reminder that Chara is the best character.

No fuck off, that nasty shit will kill you eventually.

I shall take a moment to mourn a former comrade now.

This whole shitting on people thing. I thought we reached an understanding a few weeks ago but you've been ramping it up again lately. Did something happen? I want to like you man but it's getting harder and harder

I want to fuck Flowey

Flowey thinks that sex is gross.

First time I've been here in like a week and a half dude.

Wrong!

So why are you shitting on people again? I know that you weren't very happy about a few things but I thought after what happened you were going to calm down. I'm just disappointed because I thought we were cool. Was I wrong? Did I piss you off? I'm sorry if so but man I was defending you so I'm not going to lie, it hurts a bit to see this.

Not canon

I'm making my dick in flowey's mouth canon

Take your meds.

Okay I see how it is. Well I'm sorry it came to this
I don't understand why you enjoy doing but I guess I can't change that by being nice so whatever man keep chasing people off. You've already killed most of our artfags and Twitteranon. I just don't understand why you can't live and let live. Well I'm not going to out you because I don't do that so you won't have to worry about that.

>He fell for the "I'm burying the hatchet" meme
Trolls don't give up when given ample food.

I'm not even the dude you were responding to. What you're saying doesn't make sense.

barneycuckfag is at it again. right on time.

I guess so. I just don't understand why he keeps doing it when he told me he didn't even enjoy it.
Okay sure whatever

This shit is like when crazy people use /adv/ to blog about their shizo fantasies.