Which company will be the first Trillion dollar company?

Which company will be the first Trillion dollar company?

Pro tip: It's not amazongly it's not pictured

Other urls found in this thread:

anti.capital
hpe.com/us/en/newsroom/news-archive/press-release/2016/11/1287610-hewlett-packard-enterprise-demonstrates-worlds-first-memory-driven-computing-architecture.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Amazon

Federal Reserve

Amazongly

The NFL

Is it something to do with saudi arabia?

AMD

Wasn't apple a trillion dollar company at one point? I know it's not going to be Facebook

Canada

Before Android became dominant and microsoft started getting into open source and arm Apple was projected to be a trillion dollar company by 2019; now days they've been shoved back by Google and Microsoft (and Linux in general as well.)

No, they topped out at around $720bn three years ago

We already had several

I really think if Facebook doubles down on turning oculus into the next major social-media 'platform' they'll rocket up there, VR social media will be like heroin for the normie masses

TECH companies not oil shit or banks

VR is still nothing more than a sad meme. Best Goy recently announced that they're scaling back on shilling Oculus because literally nobody seems to be interested, despite them dedicating valuable store space with a snazzy demo section and all.

Google obviously. They are working on fucking Deep Mind, self driving cars and immortality. Also, anyone who solves captchas is a slave to the company.

Apple and Microsoft have lost their charm and Facebook is shit, they will just buy trends and survive that way.

Amazon has potential but it's not going to be as big as Google.

Tesla is shit and will be driven out by competition. Solar city is shit and SpaceX isn't even worth talking about. I can see why you faggots shill for this subhuman so much, you're trying to justify your shitty investments.

Ali Baba

What's your point OP, you seem more interested in the notion of "Trillion" and market cap when many factors are in play. This is a question without context and ground, being first and largest isn't indicative of profitability within the value and growth potential of the industry, not even mentioning risk profile

>not pictured

l2 read

It won't be an IT company, because the IT sector would've collapsed on its own weight of government reliance (copyright enforcement) by then. They realized that, so they attempted to push the ultimate form of copyright enforcement - SOPA/PIPA and what would've followed after them. It failed. From now on, piracy for non-subscription services will increase exponentially while ad revenues will decrease exponentially. There is a network-wide ad blocker being currently developed, and that's only the beginning. All is needed is enough people to get triggered by ads so government support is dropped behind them, and ISPs can finally enact ISP-wide adblocking as an attractive offer to their packages (and as a direct competition against other ISPs, much like Apple did with their iphone).

The last straw will be government no longer being able (or even pulling back) from enforcing copyright law, especially internationally, so a migration towards subscription-based service offering can be observed (because subscriptions do not need to be protected by it) by companies like Microsoft (windows 10's aim is to eventually become a subscription-based operating system, hence why they pushed installing it on as many PCs as possible so hard; Office is already sub-based), and the entire gaming industry as an another example. Companies like Google and Facebook, both of which are fully reliant on ads and CANNOT sell their service for a price as no one would pay, will vanish. With the reduced profitability of the top companies a reduced profitability of everything related to them is expected (such as Intel), which will throw the entire sector into a downward spiral until it fully crashes.

kek

Saudi Aramco idiot

see this retard I start with a pic about tech companies i don't care about oil shit

maybe you should have specified that in the OP you clown

That's alot of text of uninformed gibberish on IT, are you aware of the automation industrial revolution meme, biotech, fintech, it appears you may have selective reasoning, tunnel vision and limit your discourse without looking at the big picture. Sure you're entitled to your own opinion however you're more engrossed with your own romanticist narration and grandiloquent phrasing without much core.

Changes the question then calling others retarded because they answered the first one.

Remove oil and you don't care about shit, fixed for you.

Dude you sound mad as hell lmao. Did my post poke your delusions that you're intelligent or something? Sorry if it did, wasn't meant to :^(

Feelings don't matter on this board, you would know. Ethics is another matter.

Market cap isn't a silver bullet panacea, the real question is how does tech achieve a justifiable reason to be valued as an important driver within the global economy in hard data terms, because data needs backing in terms of merging, consolidating business within synergistic applications; the trend is towards an influx of information. Humanity can only be limited to finite amount of relevant information unless we're tautological to infinity to a certain degree and you can ask yourself that question if in the future, machines collude to be trillion dollar companies at the expense of what kind of value at the end of the day.

5% of Saudi Aramco

Microsoft is too mature to grow that quickly unless they have a major overhaul in their company philosophy.

Same goes for Apple, their market is tapped to max.

Google could but they need to keep finding new value in other places because they already own the entire internet.

Facebook would need user growth that simply isn't there or to unlock triple the value from each user or find all new avenues for revenue. Not impossible.

Really, I'd say Amazon. They have the market share, once earnings start to line up with valuation I can see both continuing to grow. They're essentially the East India Company of today.

Amazon.

Mine

anti.capital

The first company who will make the teleport possible, will be the first trillion dollars one

>How To Get It Absolutely Wrong: The Post

Actually Google is more powerful than the ISPs. They will IP block ISPs if there's a problem with ads.

Also copyright infringement is about to be absolutely nuked by forcing hardware vendors to incorporate copyright control onto processors. Intel's already doing it. Look it up.

They don't even have to do it for any software because they can stick it all on the cloud.

Bye bye freeloaders.

>copyright infringement is about to be absolutely nuked by forcing hardware vendors to incorporate copyright control onto processors. Intel's already doing it. Look it up.

>what is encryption
>what is libre hardware
>what is market competition

>Actually Google is more powerful than the ISPs. They will IP block ISPs if there's a problem with ads.
ISPs (in the US at least) usually hold a monopoly over a certain area. Google doesn't hold a monopoly over search engines. So it's actually the other way around, probably why Google is currently trying to prop up their own ISP, but even if they did, they'd have to break the monopoly, which won't happen.

>Also copyright infringement is about to be absolutely nuked by forcing hardware vendors to incorporate copyright control onto processors. Intel's already doing it. Look it up.
Yes, this is exactly what I was talking about - modern software is already so reliant on copyright that they have to revert to this. But even if they tried to, Intel doesn't hold a monopoly over CPUs so that will never happen. Additionally, Intel is about to get railed by this hpe.com/us/en/newsroom/news-archive/press-release/2016/11/1287610-hewlett-packard-enterprise-demonstrates-worlds-first-memory-driven-computing-architecture.html

>They don't even have to do it for any software because they can stick it all on the cloud.
Which is what I meant by "subscription-based software". Not everything can transition towards that, websites, for an example, cannot as most of them are reliant on ads (which will be irrelevant within a few years) and every single piece of software that hasn't transitioned towards that model will still be piratable (see: single player games). And then there's the open-source software, which is exponentially rising as more and more people decide to code something for free and simply for the sake of doing it, up to whole operating systems.

No other sector is experiencing so many problems at the same time, and no other sector is even remotely as reliant on copyright law as the IT is. It's a bubble.

Reminder to always report this faggot shill every time he spams his website

Probably Alphabet or possibly Facebook. I don't believe that Apple can double its market value before people lose interest.

Saudi Aramco is already worth several trillion

it's almost like if you read the thread you would know I don't give a fuck about oil or banks

Neural lace will fund his bloodline for the rest of eternity

You are such a retard op. Seriously fuck you.

FPBP

Benihana

>literally only exists because of government grants
>genius businessman
pick one. Elon Musk isn't stupid, he's just a fucking redditor who got lucky in the dotcom bubble.