Can any other car compete?

What else is there for 80k lightly used in the sports luxury market? BMW has the M4, which isn't as quick or agile , and to my eyes looks fairly bland. Mercedes has the AMG Gt, but it's really in a different price bracket.

Other urls found in this thread:

edmunds.com/audi/r8/2009/vin/WUAAU34259N001072/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

define lightly used

I've test driven a Corvette, and though it was fast in a straight line, the interior felt cheap, the car had a shit transmission and it could handle corners nearly as fast as the Carrera s i drove. Braking wasn't as good and unlike the Carrera the car felt very heavy.

Am I missing any other models?

Sub 30k miles, hopefully certified.

I know the m4 is far cheaper but it's the closest thing BMW has in that market

The C7 Grand Sport handles better than the Porsche.

GTR

K

Car looks dated as fuck. Also I prefer naturally aspirated (which is why I'm looking at a 991.1).

Audi R8's are a little bit cheaper and probably just as luxurious. The V8 sounds really nice imo and weighs only a little bit more than the 911. Although I'm sure the Porsche has a nicer automatic and more space if it's for touring.

Lol I saw that motor trend video too. Stop parroting shit you've never experienced

It pulls more Gs, sets faster laptimes and sounds infinitely better. Flat-6 engines should stick to planes.

used sports cars are poor-tier. if you have to buy used you can't afford an 80k car. shmuck move. not to mention the interest rate on used is shitty compared to new

Op here, I actually really like the R8, but they're pretty close to six figures, even when looking at 2014 models

Hey thanks for your input!

This, just buy a new Camaro ZL1 1LE or something.

edmunds.com/audi/r8/2009/vin/WUAAU34259N001072/

here's one in my area for a decent price, but it's almost 8 years old. Never seen the tech in one to see how much it's advanced but how bad can it be?

Why would he want one of those? They're ugly as fuck and are cheap as hell on the inside. OP your options are basically corvette or 911

If you're thinking Porsche, you could probably get a Cayman GTS in that price range too, something to consider.

a bit.

Porsche looks more elegant than Chevy boy race car. Ironically, Porsche is more faster and fuel-efficient than C7 Grand Sport in that motor trend comparison test

>inb4 muh price
yeah Porsche is more expensive than that boy race car. You pay for what you get.

>"I drive Porsche"
>"I drive Chevy"
which one sounds better, more impressive

It also screams mid level executive with 2 kids and a cunt of a wife

I hate to say it but Corvettes definitely have a serious "boy racer" complex to them. The kind of people who slap on vinyl decals and little pieces of carbon aero. Porsche seems more mature

mid level exec? base 911 screams dentist, dental surgeon or pharmacist who pulls in $200k a year, to me

I agree. More like senior executive, board member, white rich cunt or something like that.

You should stick to youtube and asseto corsa, bitch nigger cumskin.

>white rich cunt
and sociopathic rich white cunt.

Used cars are smart man tier

Porsche fags never drive them and keep 100% up with the maintenance
Why take the depreciation hit when some other faggot can?

And imo, that's what makes Porsches so great. Non-enthusiasts and even a lot of enthusiasts don't care about them, all the while you're having an incredible amount of fun. Comfortable, under the radar, decently fast, agile cars that can be had for reasonable money in the used market.

>Falling for the brand meme

Good manufacturers have made shit cars and vice versa. Not saying Corvette is good, but people who buy for the badge should be shot.

t. basement dweller

I drive a Cayman that costs as much as a new econobox. People think I'm rich as fuck and give me mad respect though because it's a Porsche. I guess if your only socialization is Veeky Forums, you don't give a fuck about things like this. But it's a nice perk.

Interesting. I'm considering a 987, but debating saving for a 981.

What's reliability been like? How many miles are on your car?

Hate to break it to you but they're just giving you pitty attention then goes to hangout with Chad and his Z06

Just fucking lol @ this assumption and everything it reveals about you.

My car it at 50k miles. I got it a year ago at 37k. Have had zero issues thus far.

According to the study, Porsche is a "Rich Chad Car."

>The US researchers discovered that women found a man who chose to buy a expensive product - like a Porsche car - more desirable than the same man who bought a non-luxury item, like a Honda Civic or domestic car.

... I'm a pharmacist... I have considered a porsche... got an old MR2 ZZW30 just now instead... How do you know me?

>UK based though so no $100,000 starting :(

That study just shows women are gold diggers. It makes no comparison of a Porsche v Corvette.

>why americans like the Corve...
>"IT'S SOO CHEAAP YUROKEK!!"

Kek, about time that retard tier argument backfired badly.

Fun fact: if you want to impress ladies with your car (which is a pathetic thing to do anyways) it's got to be german.

C7 Z06 has 500hp. The car is priced that way because they cut costs on the interior.

Why would you care about itnerior in a sport car anyway

Yeah, it's called the Cayman

>4 cylinders
>tarbo

>4 cylinder turbo has the same 0-60 time as a supercharged V8 from GM
What an embarrassment

As a pharmacist I'd get a Cayman gt4 long before a 911. But STi until my kids get older.

Do you suppose he got the crazy bitch to pay for a respray?

>Fun fact: if you want to impress ladies with your car (which is a pathetic thing to do anyways) it's got to be german.

>used base Carrera

Why?

I don;t have the content from that pic. Probably not. Rich Chad pay or doesnt give a fuck cuz he will get another porsche anyway.

>letting roasties wreck your property without repercussion
That's not very Chadly m8.

>Chad forces the bitch to pay

hmmm

or use Chad's dick to temp bitches to pay the respray

tempt*
fuck phone

Can get a new Cayman for easily under 80k

THIS
Used porsches, especially CPO are the way to go

cant u get tarbo for 70-80 sub50

911 has 400 big whoop
It's going to be my everyday, so yeah interior is important

+1 turbo sucks !

>I WANT HP BUT I DONT GOT $
>Hello my name is Downsizing ;)

since this is shitposting exotic car thread, how do i find 5.8 clk brabus with max 100k kms

>used sports cars are poor-tier
>poor-tier
You know a lot about poor-tier cars, huh?

good one

>socially inept HAPA

wew