>Wiki
pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Path_of_Exile_Wiki

Last thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=feA64wXhbjo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

first for donald blamtpf

Ded game

I'm gonna roll a scion in 3.0 and have fun with it~!

who here is hyped about buying an ethical supporter pack

>blamt
>raiz """""""""i wouldn't play like this if it wasn't the meta""""""""" qt
>logs off almost once a minute
>6 hours later still in act2
>better safer players have already finished
monthly reminder that all the 'speedmeta' fucktards are trash at this game and have always lost every single ladder and tougher race.

>racing

I wonder is CWDT Berserker is finally gonna get Nerfed in 3.0. Being able to idle T16 map bosses sounds pretty broken for 1 Ex invested.

>difficulty spike kills goes fast

What? You're kidding.

>Can't decide if I want to use Vaal Pact on my Slayer or not.
>VP is cool and all, but there are so many bonuses to be gained while leeching thanks to Endless Hunger.
And then I remembered that Crown of the Pale King exists. That plus The Retch makes for the best of both worlds. An extra 60% of my leech, gained instantly, for free? Yes, please.

>free
>free
>free
>free

>Crown of the Pale King
I do not understand. It's only .8% Leech and a really meager bonus to reflecting damage at enemies.
And nothing on the Retch implies any form of Instant Leech.

>The Retch
i think he means that with vp your leech gets caped so the retch would stop it's bonus.

racing is boring

Are there any other items that function like ngamahu in that you don't need it to be linked for gems to benefit you?

yeah

The Retch deals 200% of your leeched life as reflected chaos damage. Crown of the Pale King heals you for 30% of the damage you reflect. So this combines for two different effects depending on whether VP is on or off.

With VP: You effectively have a 60% More Life Leeched modifier (200% x 30% = 60%)

Without VP: In addition to your normal leech, you're also getting a steady flow of instant healing. It's like having half the benefits of VP with none of the drawbacks.

>It took me 52 minutes for Brutus. Hit him 1-2 times, logged out and ran from the wp to him again. If I only thought of animate weapon LUL

christ redditors are pathetic

>Applied damage is reflected
Okay, I was completely unaware of this interaction until I double checked the Wiki page for Retch.
That is fucking amazing. On top of Slayer's bullshit, I think I know what I wanna play now.

Tell me, /poeg/
Was getting into the beta part of your plan?

DED now
DED 3.0
DIE
D

why would i want to ruin my 3.0 fun by playing the beta

This. I limit myself to knowing what is apparently "new" in 3.0.

PoE betas are always embarrassing.

if it was a beta for 3.0 and the next league then i would play. who cares about perm leagues , even with new content

I just started this game but after playing about an hour on a Templar, it feels really daunting to continue and dive into the meta.

How would you recommend going about this as a newbie experience? I'm so afraid of fucking my build or missing important things.

died to malachai
im done

The very first build you make, you will fuck up. So just do it and learn. You'll also learn which quests to do and which not to do.
>Shit quests are ones that give Respec Points or random Jewelry and crap besides the main line
>Good quests give Skill Points or Gems
2nd run through, definitely consider looking up a noobie build.

Earthquake Slayer or CWDT Berserker?

Can you briefly explain this CwDT Zerker?

Let me google that for you.

Sure. Take your time.

TL;DR:
>2 Essence of Hysteria, 1 on Helmet and socket in Level 1 CWDT, Level 8 Blade Vortex, Firestorm, and Level 4 Shock Nova, the other on an Opal Sceptre with Inc. AoE, Conc. Effect, and Fire pen, rolls aren't imperative unless you're zealously trying to max them out
>Eye of Innocence
>Razor of the 7th Sun
>As much Life on Tree as you can get
>Double Mokou's Embrace or Taming+Emberwake
>Some other CWDT stuff
>For when you want to almost instantly annihilate bosses, swap your Chest for a Rat Cage (assuming you have gotten one) when approaching boss and nuke with Vaal Molten Shell, which you swap for Fortify in your Razor until it has full Souls, supported by Inc. Duration, Conc. Effect, and Fire Pen or Controlled Destruction
>Keystones: Vaal Pact, mandatory, Avatar of Fire, almost mandatory, and Elemental overload, great damage

is this cooterz a guy or a girl

girl with a penis

What ascendancy do I go if I want to be a special snowflake hipster?

Sabo.

skeletons or srs in 3.0

Will there be free mystery boxes?

Just play Scion

>Scion Summoner
delete your brain

Did ggg fuck something up in a recent patch or am I missing something obvious?
There's 160% quality here.

You've mis-counted.

9*15+11+9+5=160

That should give me 4 gemcutters and as far as I know, vaal gems aren't exempt from the 40% recipe.

Assuming what you have counted is correct, just vendor 2 at a time then.

Here is 4*15+11+9=80 and shit still doesn't work.

The only plausible explanation I can think of is that they fucked up and removed the LGoH and/or Cluster Trap gem from the recipe. If I had another 11 or 9 gem I could test.

Screen-capping the gems, nerd.

Although you can easily be rusing us.

>hurrr troll!
Hi chris fix your gaem pls.

Why would anyone bother trolling a general that gets less than 50 IPs/thread, when there's way more anons to troll in generals that don't consist of 90% page10 bumping?

the recipe never looks for an optimal way, it just picks gems as they go and lost % quality doesn't carry over and it never did
so it picks 15+15+15 = 45 and the leftover is 15+11+9 = 35 which gives 3 scroll fragments
just sort them manually to amount to exactly 40% if you're poor enough to care about this shit

Wait, this dumb cunt isn't actually counting?

Fucking retard. Honestly.
>hurr troll
Retard.

Bullshit. I've vendored 80% numerous times and gotten 2, when I couldn't hit exactly 40%.

it tries to make it as close to 40% as possble but that's it

retard

>"close to 40%" = 40%
I don't even know what to say anymore except I ask myself why I bother posting.

The amount of retard is staggering. Concerns me.

i ask myself why you bother posting too

3.0 when

early september

What does RF even benefit from in 3.0

have you guys won your key yet?

i'll win my key with $30

Starting to plan out my build for the 3.0 release. Going to play softcore because fuck dying to bullshit server lag; it's happened too many times now.

Right now I'm trying to decide between a fire trap shadow or a flameblast totem templar.

Thoughts? Not going to play self-found but I'm not going to actively work the market either, because fuck that. Right now I'm leaning more toward the totem build because I've played shadow trapper a lot before.

stop planning shit without tree or patch notes

if you're actually doing this, you're not knowledgeable enough to future-proof your build to begin with

>say "kys weeb trash" in general
>get muted for 3 hours
>say it again
>get muted for 8 hours

Guess i triggered some autistic weebs lol
The Admins/GMs always mute me for shit like that. Like, one time i got muted for calling the admins indians.
But meh, i don't expect anything else these days desu.

youtube.com/watch?v=feA64wXhbjo

Yeah, I've been loving the hell out of my Slayer this league. Ironically, I think the most expensive piece of gear he has, other than The Retch, is a well rolled Carnage Heart.

The upgrades to Growing Agony, Carnage Heart, and Edge of Madness made for super comfy Viper Striking as a glorious last hurrah for double dipping (especially with 110% increased skill effect duration on the tree). Pending tree changes and other new stuff, as well as running the numbers after the demise of double dipping, I think I'd like to do something similar in 3.0.0. Maybe with double Innsbury Edges for a little change of pace.

>ever using general chat

They're doing you a favor, faggot.

>post unrelated random le edgy shit in general just because
>comes here to whine when he gets hilariously BTFO
kys.

me the cat

dog the shitbird

Can you divide those 160% gems in 4 stack of 40% quality? No you can't. Of course not.
To think you've been playing this game for years and still can't grasp basic shit like this.

So you play nothing but Softcore PvP? Cause you can't fight shitbirds anywhere else.

That sounds quite pleasant.

me the dog
catshitter the cat

say that online not to my face then see what happens

i don't enjoy racing at all and i'm fairly good at it. i got 3rd scion in my very first race

how do people like raiz play this game all day every day for months/years on end without getting burned out.

>i got 3rd scion in my very first race
Out of 4 Scions?

Was I getting meme'd on when people said Deaths Door drops all the fucking time?

10 intricate lockers and all I got to show for it is currency from vendoring shit that isn't Deaths Door.

uh yeah it's the premiere uber lab exclusive unique

even in softcore they're still 3ex each which is saying a lot when none of them are leaving the market

>Prizes for this event:
>The following prizes are available to players who achieve specific time ranks.:

>Top 200: 50x Beta Keys and 50x Ebony Footprints.
>Top 100: 30x Gore Skull.

the lowest rank is fucking 48 i'm literally lmfaorofling out loud at this

Ded thread, ded game.

not that surprising, the numbers for blamts always look like this

for reference, 13 people killed malacahi in a 12 hour blamt 2 years ago

if i had known the 24hr blamt mala race would be a guaranteed beta key and mtx then i would have poopsocked until i completed it

BLAMT is always free shit.

>implying that most older players aren't waiting for the beta/3.0 launch

I've done nothing but patch and pick up one of the classic supporter packs to prep for acts 5-10. No sense in playing until there's new shit.

gonna win a demi in this uber beyond race

dumb frogposter

He's correct if he plays Scion. Even the most retarded poster on /poeg/ is an elite who can beat out 90%+ of the rest of the playerbase in every respect.

first of all i'm not a retard

>100% packsize beyond

ESSENCE DRAIN SCION
SS
ENCE
DR
AIN

>Essence Drain anything

nah, SRS

1hr is not enough time to get ED working

SRS works by lvl8 and can get you through normal easily with a +1 wand/scepter

t. expert

>Siren's Cadence reward
Depends, really. Do alt start Events let you access earlier content to go buy said gems? Cause I doubt they'll start her with it. In addition, you'd need to do Contagion since you don't have access to Pierce.

>haha guys look I attacked people that like anime am I cool yet?
fuck off retard

esk is coming back in 3.0 right

3 days left of animu hombres
>how can other generals even compete ?

poeurl.com/bkGg

rate my SRS build for the next race poeg

take MoM and jewel slots??

why?

When did this general die? Who killed it? Will Beta bring it back?

>When
A little while ago.
>Who
GGG.
>Will Beta bring it back?
Probably not.

57 minutes to make it to docks, totally not a SHIT racer