How does Veeky Forums feel about MINI?

How does Veeky Forums feel about MINI?

""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""MINI""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

What did he mean

I prefer fiat

>dat ass
how does Veeky Forums feel about the smart

haven't driven the new one but the older models where terrible. I would avoid all things considered, you can get much better cars for the price.

thinking about getting the roadster, theyre available in my area for around 3000.

>own a mini
>be mildly good looking
>Every girl I pick up and show say its hot and stylish
im doing ok with mine

the older models are very unreliable, and not very good to drive. there's much better options for 3k

It is the poser compact. Mini-owners are like they proudly say Mini is owned by BMW, so they should be good and its price is justified cuz MUH BMW ownership and PREMIUM.

and it werks. BMW is laughing all way to the bank.

Old ones are shit.
The new ones are alright though. I'd have no problem recommending a new one.

>there's much better options for 3k
used car market in my country is shit user, you have to get up to 5000 to find something "decent". I literally seen a dacia sandero used, asking 2000 bucks less what it costs to buy a new one and it had 110000 km on the clock.

what country?

and this is a perfect excuse to get a twingo t b h f a m

You mean a Toyota engined faked Mini with the premium price tag slapped by BMW?

A nice con by BMW for status whores.
Known to be unreliable.
Wouldn't buy one.

i have problems buying a new any vehicle... if im getting into debt to buy a car, i want to get something better than just basic no resale value. by the time I add the extras I like on most any cars I seen for sale, I'd be in debt for almost 20k, and for 20k I can buy better cars that come with those extras as standard equipment.
Portugal.

The twingo selection is starting to dwindle unless you get close to 2000 euro bucks, for 1000 or under theres a lot of saxos, some 206, some 106, a shit ton of 1st gen clios, some 2nd gen clios, been seeing some polos, some mk3 golfs. selection is just all over the map at times.

And then you think a Mini is a good option? Are you fucking retarded?

Not OP

avoid the Smart car in your case, until you can afford a 2016+ model.

>Known to be unreliable.
> a Toyota engined faked Mini with the premium price tag slapped by BMW
>Known to be unreliable.
>Toyota engined
>Known to be unreliable.

True.

20k debt to buy shitbox

Kill yourself faggot

>toyota engined
*Mitsubishi-engined

Toyota you fucking fagget.

Is there really that big a difference between old MINI and BMiniW

Yes.
>old MINI
Deathtrap
>BMiniW
Status whores

Do you some kind of mental issue? Are you a retard?

Who hurt you user?

The original minis were meant to be uncomfortable as fuck because "an uncomfortable driver is an alert driver".. other than being popularized from the italian job, i'll take a pass on them