2019 Honda EV

2019 Honda EV
The car itself is almost square. It's 100 mm (3.9 in) shorter than the (already small) Fit,car will be in Europe in 2019

The wheels need to be about a foot smaller in diameter

Isn't this just a concept? Who cares?

Unless there's some EV car loophole where they can look like whatever the fuck they want I don't see it looking even half as interesting if it becomes a production

"This is not some vision of the distant future; a production version of this car will be here in Europe in 2019," says Honda President and CEO, Takahiro Hachigo.

>hey guys everyone fucking hates on the really ugly thing where we lazily slap a massive tablet on top of the dash what should we do to improve the aesthetic?

>lets make the tablet fucking massive and also its now the gauge cluster

>brilliant

why does it look like someone took an 80s car and restomodded it to an absurd level? even down to the fuckin single spoke steering wheel

>a production version
kek, what he means by that it'll be a fucking Jazz with an electric motor.

Because it's supposed to look like a first gen Civic.

ignoring the non-production A pillars and non production wheels. I like this. It's a Suzuki igninis but flatter and wider.

Also the headlights look cool. Now it just needs to be AWD or RWD.

Make this instead.
2019 Honda S2000 roadster

Or this.

>those shitty wheels
goddamnit

I like it.

I am really really easily distracted. Only a matter of days before I am checking myself out in the huge tv screen in my car before I barrel into a park or something. That and imagine the dickhead behind you has his high beams on...good luck.

But failing in everyway

That could actually make electric cars appealing. If they can make it cheap enough.

Except for the dreadful edges of the wheel archs and overall too smooth surface, it actually looks kinda neat. Rims gotta go tho.

>good visibility and small A-pillars in a good looking modern car
Big if true.

Let us have hope user.

yes

BENCH
FUCKING
SEATS

hellyeahdude.jpg

CUTE CUTE CUTE!!!

Hahaha benis

I like the nice touch of LED billboard in the front bumper to send text messages to whoever's driving in front to tell them that they're fucking idiots.