pastebin.com/cmGEBGdc
pastebin.com/Gv5vnQi0

>/fog/ Asset and Mod Repository
>Mods & Rips etc:
pastebin.com/q5ryvSZc

>GUNetwork
>Rips (Primarily for NV):
drive.google.com/drive/u/0/folders/0B45SllNAhiQscHhxR28tZ1FwNTA

>How to Convert Skyrim / Oblivion / NV / FO3 etc. Models to FO4 & Bodyslide Guide:
pastebin.com/MWEPKj5m

Pre-War thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/22619/?
nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/17247/?
nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/11576/?
mediafire.com/file/8wdggh8siyegq56/B-35 BodyslideFix.rar
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Trainwiz, did I see you post a pic of this gun? Are you working on it?

The one he's working on was made from scratch by Niero, iirc

Nth for dead Raider Trap Children.
Think of their well being!

he could've at least had long hair

>Traps and futa discussion edition
It was supposed to be Dickgirl Semantics Edition, YOU HAD ONE JOB.

Hey, Buff gotta favor to ask. Would you be able to unfuck/finish this?

nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/22619/?

Nth for KL-E-O is best girl!

Uh...no screenshots, requires another mod...

>Power armor bodyslide

I'm not even a little interested in this desu

>That render distance

I don't even get it that bad on a laptop.

It's not power armor. It's this.

nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/17247/?

Nobody has managed to make proper bodyslide conversion yet it's been around for a long time.

Buff can you make a nightmare mod where sometimes after you sleep your character wakes up to heavy breathing and panicky from having nightmares? It's always jarring how peaceful the ss sleep is.

YEEEEEEEAH

hey, help me out, one of ya. I keep getting crashes when there's those rad-storm kinda things in NV, and i'm dead sure it's because of NevadaSkies. any of you gotten this before, and do you think it's the mod itself or some kind of conflict with another mod? pic related is my mods and load order.

Hell that would be a better way to remind people that the story exists. As it is you get free from the vault to have no real pressure to go find your son because you have no reason to as you only spent a whole 5 minutes with him before you are rushed to the vault. Have it have a chance to play a quick flashback of Kellogg killing your significant other and him taking Shaun would give one motivation to get him back, and have it so the closer you get to meeting father the less frequent you will get the nightmares.

Robors unite! I don't know if I like robros better then robofuckers, trying new slang out. Tell me what you think?

>that face
Tragic. She living that little Nicky life? Who has

All you robosexuals are deviants.

Someone get the shovel to see if we can unfuck that face.

>modding in negative aspects of sleep

>Go to sleep
>have to mash WASD to move legs because restless leg syndrome is preventing sleep
>screen fades to black
>loud cracking sound, wake up, only one in-game minute has passed
>random chance exploding head syndrome activated
>go back to sleep
>dreams are just weird bad shit happening
>wake up randomly at 3 AM

I don't want to simulate real life, user

Don't be upset that your trashfus aren't are pure as our robots. If it doesn't clank it's trash.

What do you mean "proper" bodyslide?

Please provide screenshots instead of assuming I'm a mind reader.

I'm primarily a modeler. That sounds like a mod that would need custom scripts, so good luck scripting it.

>" A month ago, there were 20 of us. Yesterday there were 8. Now, we're 5. First it was the Ghouls in Lexington. Now this mess. "

why did preston open up to me like that? we just met.

I wouldn't know as I sleep like the dead and I am asleep within 5 minutes of my head hitting the pillow. I just thought it sounded like a reason to remember that you do indeed have a son and a mission without beating you over the head every five minutes about "Kellogg stole mah baby!"

Jesus Christ I'm tired of my game looking like this. If I get a gtx 1080 will my game finally look pretty and run smooth?

We'll I'm retarded when it comes to making mods so I will take your word at it. Seems simple in my head, but shit rarely is. Sound like a decent idea at least?

It was a bid for sympathy, he was trying to get you to help more.

yeah, and get a better monitor while you're at it

Why does everything look so wet user? And the reason fallout 4 looks like trash is because it was held back by consoles.

The mod I posted in is the only attempt to make a bodyslide conversion for that armor. Currently the right leg has no sliders and the mesh for both the arms are fucked up pretty bad.

With my luck such a script would play every time you loaded a save. I'm having that issue with my plasma caster mod.

Every time you load a save you hear the plasma jetpack sound, and I don't know how to get rid of it other than disabling the sound. Some guy told me it even happens out of PA so I don't know.

I don't know why you guys are so terrified of trying things for yourselves anyway.

It's not running fullscreen. Borderless fullscreen fucks up and I want to be able to escape so I'm running it in windowed, I think it helps with performance too.

It was raining outside.

Borderless full screen fucks up for me too user. It gives me like 5fps even though I can get 120+ in normal mode. Fucking bethshit can't make a game right for their life.

Oh, its modular. Yep I've ran into issues with modular shit before.

Have you done anything to the mod in Outfit Studio or was this the mod you downloaded?

You said it.
Perfect. You can make her as amazing as you want!

Because I am convinced I'm retarded so I'd never imagine I'd be able to do my own modding much less do it right, so I leave it to the pros.

you are a pro, right buff?

I haven't done anything to it in Outfit Studio that's just how it came from that WIP mod.

This general needs more robots! Someone post more!

gets ya wondering how townfolk sees their marriage

Are there any good lewd robot body mods?

nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/11576/?

I used to think the same way until I tried to do some stuff on my own. It will feel amazing when you figure out how to do some of this stuff, even more amazing when you figure out how to do it on your own with a program that wasn't even meant to do this sort of stuff.

I suppose I'm a pro at a rigging by this point. But scripting...thats what Trainwiz is a pro at. Or more like a technomancer.

RILF is good.
I'm thinking of getting NAVI Power Armor and sticking Curie into a suit.
That T H I C C Robutt look.

>I suppose I'm a pro at a rigging by this point.

Who wouldn't be happy seeing two people so in love?

>I want to build all kinds of sexy robofus but int is the most boring stat to have to pump
Robolove can be suffering sometimes too...

The stuttering in this game is insane, did you guys ever get rid of it? Do I need to something? Tweaking the settings isn't doing much.

I'll try making them from scratch. Its been a while since I've made a bodyslide thing, but modular shit and clipping go hand-in-hand.

You might have to manually tweak them in Outfit studio as well. I can't guarantee it will work since I always ran into issues with modular shit and bodyslide, so I just began manually tweaking stuff like that.

Considering I'm one of the ~3~ only modders that have custom rigged monsters (that Japanese guy and Macho man Randy Savage Deathclaws), I'd say that makes me a pro at monster rigging at least. Just because a fact triggers you doesn't mean it ain't true. :^)

Thanks man. Appreciate it.

Buff make a separate mod where I can hold hands with a gammaclaw.

Is there any mod that allows you add custom music to Radio Freedom?
Or rather, replaces the music with the one Enclave Radio because that's what I'd add anyway.

A real man rigs in 3ds.

Holy shit you just triggered flashbacks when I did my full minutemen playthrough.
>infinitely looped 30 seconds of the same violin score
>have to listen to this to protect my settlements
End my suffering now.

Not my fault every time I see a gammaclaw they look cute! Blame buff for making them look so adorable.

>using 3ds max for anything

Anons in this very thread

Finished.

How do I get a steady supply of fusion cores? I want to be a power armor mechanic but I'm too afraid of wasting power to use them.

player.additem 00075fe4 100

Is there a way without cheating?

You can get like 15 a week from shops

Daisy, Kleo, Roberto have lots of them

this is supposed to be the institute gun from the concept art right? It looks good

wow thank the gods

see

Thanks.

hey robros, there any good robot companion mods for New vegas?

ED-E or die.

...can i put ED-E in a cute bipedal body?
Can i fuck ED-E? is that allowed?

>Try to give right leg sliders

>FATAL EXCEPTION: THE PROGRAM WILL NOW CLOSE

That's not a good sign man ;_;

Yeah, it is

ED-E is not for sexual.

what the hell is it shooting

is it okay to kiss robots

that's awesome, good job

Just don't sprint and they last long enough. The game drowns you in them without having to buy them, just explore and loot my man.

That's kinda lewd user.

Why does fallout 4 look like a pixar movie?

game randomly crashes, load orders been sorted with LOOT too, any help?
thought maybe pilgrim enb was causing it, but its doing it even with subtle

Help i'm retarded, i installed type-3 body replacement for NV, but i can't find a face replacer to go with it, what do i do

Syringers that then explode.

you feed it soylant of different flavors and it spits bone flechettes that explode in different kinds of acid.

You can do so much more than that...

I want buffquad to start shitposting again to get rid of caitfag

It's okay to do more than just kissing.

Yes, I know the text is backwards. Fuck me.

but user, I thought he was funny and miss him too.

Hiya!

Okay user, try this out

If the arms are still messed up IDK what to tell you. Just use the vanilla arms if you have issues, and touch them up in OS. Unless you're literally using a Jabba the Hutt fatfu it won't make much of a difference. Leg is fixed too.

mediafire.com/file/8wdggh8siyegq56/B-35 BodyslideFix.rar

Please use a trip so I can filter you out

Got a new job for you buff. Make it so assaultrons are all blushing. We robros need this asap! Something akin to pic related.

>tfw no sassy sentry bot big sista who lobs artillery at everything looking at you or your friends funny

jesus wtf i like it

Niero where the fuck is my cyborg arms and legs mod you nigger? Cross cybernetics is shit, stop being lazy and make proper cyborg arms and legs. Just create multiple bodies and have a fomod let people select which type. You really only need to create a few different outfits for the shortsleeved/harness outfits longsleeved hands work just fine, but jesus christ is that psuedo power armor an eyesore.

I would love to be able to have a synth arm to be honest.

Good deer

Just texture it on their heads

Is Paladin Brandis a huge coward or is it just the voice acting?