>FF XI
May update: forum.square-enix.com/ffxi/threads/52592
wiki.dspt.info/index.php/DarkStar_Servers

>FF XIV
Patch 3.5 Preview
youtube.com/watch?v=3xixQ5XhjkM

>Final Fantasy Record Keeper
Game Mechanics PDF: happypluto.com/~misterp/r/ffrk.pdf
Upcoming Banners List: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1e1xUGHH-OBdlM0QzWoME4GRJt9v3ocQmdmylI62hwFk/edit#gid=1211382974
bantha.org/~dscotton/ffrk.html
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/11vnPui7vWmEcky7XK5XFMf6TWCIDWIOBJykStFwR5KE
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/XxJuYdTE

>Final Fantasy Brave Exvius
How to JP: pastebin.com/91MEQ6wW
GL FAQ: pastebin.com/c43qGvi6
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vqMFkPjm0cbnxR37U8ATXZEgRPspHSR8UyeCFkTEq10

>MOBIUS Final Fantasy
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/nGC6BJ84

>Other game information
pastebin.com/xMVaH4Hv

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yELOiYgR2aI
strawpoll.me/13024331
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Kissing your bro isn't gay!

Have no fear, Refia is here!

3/4

>Refia is a top-tier DPS and monk in FFRK
>She's also a top-tier healer in FFBE

Will WoL keep holding onto Curaise? I would like to bring wrath for Y'sh if that's the case.

So no one else gonna join me and Corey in the cuck raid?

>less than 24 hours, new thread
I thought the discord would kill us?

I have no idea what those lighting and edea skills do btw, I just picked whatever. Thanks guys!

no

youtube.com/watch?v=yELOiYgR2aI

>a complete random no name girl gets to be better than real FF characters because she's cute
it's not fair

>Noct lets come up with a new recippeehhh

Do you faggots live in south america or something

OOGA BOOGA LUCKY DRAW

Well that room was completely fucked. Did the fourth need a clear? AFAIK the second user needed it after we dropped from a raid earlier in the week.

It's caused some drama now and then since golbezfag is quite the character, but thread activity still seems the same. Avatarfags will always hunger for attention, I guess

Just goes to prove the fear mongering was for nothing. A chat room isn't going to kill anything.

His name isn't golbezfag, it's Edwidge and I'm not hungry for attention. The discord was made because some people asked for one.

But I love Golbez!

People that tie their identity to a singular character always tend to be cancer.

are you using the one made by soggy a back in the explorers era or do you guys made a new one?

It's in the OP

FFVIII A+ raid leader: you done for the night then? The room was up before connection died or some shit

top-tier in WoFF too.

any of the weapons from the titan raid is useful?

barrage yda is berty good

The old one is just sort of there, guess Sog wasn't around when there were talks of using a discord during those threads back or just didn't care enough to reuse and have people use it. New one is headed by someone else and it would seem most people are using it

Y'sh's and Minfillia's seem good since a buff to HP and MP is pretty handy on a healer and a supporter, plus the staff has pretty good stats on it's own. Y'da's might be good too since good fist weapons are hard to come by and it seems like Y'da got a nice buff in GL. The rest I'd pass on.

I keep hearing about this meme. Is it Orlandeau tier good? should I honestly give Yda some care and farm up barrage and kaiser knuckle for her ?

also they're just gonna patch out the glitch

Yda's armor is worth picking up too, right? Those four might be about it.

Is XIV doable if I just solo my way through all the early stuff and then group up for end game shit? Kind of want to try playing it, need an MMO to no-life grind.

Depends on what you have. The extra HP and MP might be good too since Y'da REALLY lacks both but there's a lot that'll be better in the long run, namely TMR stuff, so if you have the extra materials I'd say it's worth your time.

Definitely not that high, but it certainly raises her from "outclassed by the majority" to "has a niche now" giving her some output alongside breaking. We can only hope this was intentional but I doubt it. Still, it'd be nice if they let us keep her this way.

Yes, I also believe that you can play for free up to level 30, so just keep switching classes and you'll have plenty to grind.

>play free until level 30

How do I do this? I'm trying to log on but it says my service ran out.

he mixed up XI with XIV, XI gives you free access up to Lv30, XIV gives you 30 days.

you should be able to play on free trial mode unless you've previously made an account.

Check the last thread for video, keep in mind the 32x attack takes a literal minute

>Get Titan to 15%
>Now it's just a game of luck to make sure my two main damage dealers or my friend unit doesn't turn into stone
>Never happens
>Just one more turn and I can win

Fuck, man.

Did anyone else need a raid? I wanted to ask before I blow 120 stamina on the daily.

I would join the VIII raids if you're bored.

I'll host an U+, maybe I'll get some Dex motes out of it.

i have the stam to host if you have enough to run a daily + have 20 left over.

alright, sounds good to me

Is there value in a 5 yda barrage team?

No

ara

>Not bringing Petrify Resist on everyone
Why? Good luck, though.

Reminder that Vayne is the lewdest man alive
strawpoll.me/13024331

>bringing petrified resist on anyone
What is refia.
What is craft able stona.

Petrify is actually beneficial, since a petrified unit takes no damage. You make one unit immune to tumult for the rest of the turn, and they're healed just like new right after.

VIII U+ room is up. I've brought a mage and a slutty cat.

ah started that daily while I was waiting, just a moment.

Take your time; I'm grinding out fire shrine in BE while waiting.

SAY MY NAME!

Is your name trips? because nice get

Trips

sup trips

>I'm grinding out fire shrine in BE while waiting.

that reminds me, i gotta grind one too for another fire megacryst so i can finally make a ruler's ring.

the day I don't try to double cast digits they triple cast themselves. fuck.

Anyone else for U+ sorceresses? Otherwise i'll open to pubs in a few minutes.

congrats on wasting your luck getting trips instead of better pulls.

fuck my luck. for real.

Patrick Bateman

I dont see any room

filled up. sorry senpai.

Yeah, but you still have to heal the rest of the team, so the stoned unit was probably going to be at full health anyway. And some turns you might not be able to spare an action for stona.

not sure what happened, but I'll re-host. Took forever to load then dropped you all.

>host DC
d'oh

and now I don't have enough stamina to offer to host myself.

>Petrify is actually beneficial, since a petrified unit takes no damage.

if that unit can't take any action that turn, they're useless.

No Dex motes for me, but thank you for hosting that.

Got dex motes x1

that's nothing

Tita, Odin or Ifrit for my main damage dealer?

I got rewarded with 6k greens. If there's interest in the apoc version I can host that too (I haven't cleared yet). The U+ was incredibly easy though; is this just an easy week, or does the difficulty really ramp up?

So... what world do I play in XIV?

This week's is quite easy. Multitarget with shared vulnerabilities usually are, they don't even through out any debuffs. Damage from Apoc can be threatening though especially on the last sorceress.

The one where you can pretend you're not a pathetic loser lmao

For like the first time since I started playing about a year ago, I am going to skip Sundaily in favor of trying to farm Power Crystals. I hope it won't feel wasted.

Would help, but I'm on shitty data that switches from 4g to 3g constantly and that switch makes me DC.

the /ffg/ doesn't have it's own XIV group. There actually is a separate general for that. Careful though the /xivg/ is a bit..off.. They are exiled from this one for a reason.

you need to find some wifi my friend.

I did this all the time and it's definitely a gamble. I had a week go by with 1 crystal drop total after about 15 Ultimates. Another had 8 Earth Crystal drops in about 20 runs. I don't need to do daily dungeons anymore so it's where all my stamina goes when i feel like it.

Balmung is the most demanded one... just keep in mind two thing:
>it's way more possible to get 11/11 OSBs on a LD than find a slot for you as free player
>it's ERP central: The Game: The Experience: The Movie Adptation: Director's Cut Final Re:Mix II.8 HD Turbo Edition

Can't do while at work.

I did it with Black Crystals before, but never skipped XP dailies till now.
Have some characters to level to 99 but the rest are 50+ with no SBs so whatever.

Assuming I've got some champion belts for yda, what's the best way to take advantage of this glitch? Do I need a TM ability, or is her base kit enough to dps with and just load her up with + ATK gear?

Depends on what your fighting do you need Dragon killer from Odin or Plant/Beast killer from Ifrit either can be used freely but Titan doesn't really have any killers so he isn't used too often.

who here excited for SB?

>a monk/dancer that's moving all around
>wearing that top with literally zero support
how does that work?

I don't like the game as is and am just playing with a friend since he enjoys it. The game as is is really bad with DPS, so I just play WHM who looks like is loses all their unique stuff to the class role system and isn't getting anything in return.

I wish FFXIV wasn't bad, but its really bad.

They can act when unpetrified dingus

Her boobs are actually quite small.

>Wasting a turn removing petrify instead of healing
Are you fucking retarded? I bet you're a stupid Gorillandu who cares about showing off your shit stats instead of gearing properly for the event

>use Dualcast
>Curaja, Stona
Wow, that was a tough puzzle to solve.

Equip stona or use gold needle with your Cecil you dipshit

Literally this. It's what I would do, sometimes have Cecil back up curaja to make up for it

But what if you need two Curajas? And why bother with not having petrify immunity when they're getting healed anyway?