/gbfg/ Granblue Fantasy General #1672

>READ THE FAQ before posting! - it will answer most of your questions if you are new or learning
gbf.wiki/FAQ

>Sky Compass Guide (now includes air dates)
pastebin.com/D4XubHkK

>Schedule for June:
5/31 - 6/8 - Little Skyfarer a la Sacre Blumiel!
6/9 - 6/21 - iM@S Collab
6/22 - 6/29 - Guild War (Dark)
6/30 - Story event

>How to Start
Go to game.granbluefantasy.jp in Chrome. Set language to English.

>Mega Pastebin - This pastebin has lots of useful things like important guides and other stuff so don't be a shitter and read these before asking something.
pastebin.com/8xELSDu4

>Guild pastebin
pastebin.com/EgJBF9xi

Previous Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

game-a5.granbluefantasy.jp/assets_en/sound/voice/3040031000_v_040.mp3
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

ded gam

thanks for joining anons

dead gayme

Spooky.

I really want to get the lich ssr just because.

Don't remember him hitting that hard.

I want to suffocate in houndog gran's ass

my plan was to keep spending all my ep on tiamat and build my other elements with pendants. what are the chances of another xeno showdown coming before water gw?

I'm sorry /gbfg/.

None. They tell us everything in advance.

Gays need to be gassed and burned

>tfw I have to hit coop to get rupies for them
I know it'll be worth it, and their 5* episodes were pretty good. Fuck the game for rubbing my lack of Cucouroux in my face though.

>no diving Luci
>No ASS Luci

Chev vice
38de79da

Teena is a good girl.

they need to let us reduce characters we wont use to crystals or at least renown pendants

i have 1 grid. wont be making another grid ever probably. i consider every SSR weapon that isnt light fodder. i fed a chev gun dark SSRS and that wind harp from the beast event

not ever looking back. what good do shitty non light characters do for me

I want to bury my dick so deep in that butt that I'd need the jaws of life to be removed

Pretty decent chance with two months worth of events open at the moment.

soon~

so the only thing that can come between dark gw and water gw in 2 months is story events and a collab maybe?

She really is. Fuck you too.

Top left is best

Stop playing the game.

Go to bed, Sandalphon

>or at least renown pendants
Terrible idea.

The edits will be remembered more than the show won't they?

i only need to complete 2 chapters then there is no more main story quest. why would i quit ?

>you will never spend the weekend at the beach with Lennah, watching the people play in the sand while you both sit at a kiosk, you drinking a beer while she sips some lemonade, the shining summer sun completely invigorating the body. After a while, you take Lennah by the hand and run towards the sea for a quick swim, the salty water being perfectly lukewarm, and you both let yourselves be carried by the waves little by little, not letting go of each other's hand, just enjoying the moment

is this life worth living, anons?

I'm almost done. Fuck.

yeah, thank goodness

Yes. They literally give us a schedule a full month in advance.

>only having one grid in the KMR meta
user, I too was once like you. I gave up on all my grids except light and didn't look back, only to get fucked during events like Xeno and GW. You will feel awful during these events due to not just the regular resist but the cap being halved as well. While it's good to give more focus to one grid when you don't have any yet, just remember to at least do the other magnas to build a base pool for each element so you won't be completely fucked. The nice thing about light is that you can just unga through most things once you have a good grid established, which will help you farm all of the other magnas with ease.

who you making

idk 1k renown pendants for a R seems like a fair trade since you wont ever use them

>almost done
>25 timegate crystals

>Almost done
>While gated by the timegate crystals
You'll get them by the end of the month for sure user.

This. When Xeno Corrow arrives, you might want a base dark grid.

When will djeeta appear on the anime

Another chev
bf30cdb0

Song. I probably should have made her before I 5*'d Six, but I have no regrets.

Thanks for coming everyone, sorry for not being prepared! I didn't realize there was a rank 100 uncap quest!

Korwa FLB when?
>timegate crystal
Please stop this meme.

Those are easy to farm though. They aren't time gated at all. I've made a 5* gw character and never do coop dailies. Kill zoi and apollo HL.

I DIDN'T GET A SINGLE SSR I'M NOT PLAYING THIS GAME EVER AGAIN

>co-op is the only way to get blue sky crystals
lol

If it's as easy to leech as renewed Xeno Ifrit, you won't 'need' shit. But god, won't it make things easier.

See you tomorrow.

See you when your BP fills.

When will we get other dual-element characters other than Amira and Vira?

user is asking about a Xeno showdown before Water GW in August and not the Dark GW this month.

Thanks for the SR fodder!

I did it guys

what class is good for wind teams

Not him, but I needed like 30 crystals yesterday to finish my second GW weapon for 5* and got all 30 by spamming Grande and hosting 6 mans and getting them in the share chests as well as from the raid itself.

Best of luck to you.

game-a5.granbluefantasy.jp/assets_en/sound/voice/3040031000_v_040.mp3
Grats!

Yakuza, DF.

game shutting down in 2 weeks lmao

Grats.

Good work, user!

Same, I'd commit a crime on that ass.

They need to introduce more Knights of Round Table fuccbois in Granblue.

Maybe Tristan, Bedivere, Galahad, Kay, Bors and even Arthur will appear in Dragon Knights saga.

>start to do HL Rose Queens as Wind Holy Saber since Holy Saber allows me to be useful even if my damage output is not MVP
>realize that I outrace most people in a RQ despite not being in enmity most of the time and not having elemental advantage

I am not sure if I had the wrong idea about HL after all

Last chev
c7ce6286

>decide i want to save for a spark
>you need crystals to make GW character
>the only mat im missing is the gun itself, a couple gold certs and blue crystals and crystals

Spark dream is dead

RQ is fucking easy though.

you posted this before you faggot

if you want to help you play a fire DF now fuck off

5 colo sticks is what I want right? After that I can start uncapping them or do I need a 6th one?

People leech RQ often.

wouldn't surprise me if he's got short hair if they ever do reintroduce him

Thats what my crewmate said but I have seen RQs fail a bunch

I wonder if it says more about HL pubs in general or does it say that I am actually not as weak or weaker than normal pubs as I thought I am

Just buy Origin Crystals :^)

DMMfags are cancer and literally ruined the game because of their greed.

Imagine if we got T5 classes but this time you have to craft a weapon for every class you want to unlock.

>use fire df
>post code here

Literally takes no more than 3 average HL firefags to carry it

Pastebin recommends for dark 3 celeste axes, 2 celeste claws, 2 olden cortanas, a baha weapon and an unknown. Is this really right? I thought claws were the main thing I want. I have Zoi btw.

I've even been carried by lightfags and darkfags here

yeah i forgot to mention those, yukikaze kills RQ faster than a lot of those agni firefags

I joined a baha HL the other day that was in my pub list for "fun". It failed in the earth phase, and I had more honors than the upper half of the raid combined, and I'm still using 0* weapons in my pool. The host was a swordmaster. HL pubs are just fucking bad.

i have 2 0* xeno fire axes should i uncap or use them separately?

Is it even possible with a not even close to complete fire grid?

Ouch

Use separately

>use them separately

Chev Omega, 50% HP
47989DBE

>tfw you will never be as good at multiboxing as yukikaze or eureka

A MLB Pinya axe is better than a 0* Xeno axe and you'll be able to get Pinya axes easily in a week.

I will it, so it will be!

>Drang is shorter than guitarman

Fucking hell i thought erune bois are at least around 180cm or more.

H-half ap?

>the pokerbot has probably triggered a royal straight flush before and blown it while you weren't looking

2nd Chev, 48%. A77457D4

Does it even matter? You can't get more than 2 million chips from one anyway

Half AP free quests soon.

>heels

>stupid bot baits itself into a K > A because "It's K it can't possibly be anything but low"

1mil+ lost in an instant

faggot bot

>starting saving for a spark in January
>Made Salsa a few weeks ago
>still at 286/300 towards a spark
It's really not as hard as people claim it is.

What's this, is it valuable?

Am I missing something, or can I get T4 within a month? 30 from pendants and 10 from JK?

Is the timegate people talked about back when it was 1 distinction per day?

die

Free SSR fodder

>Is the timegate people talked about back when it was 1 distinction per day?
Yes

why are you doing dimensional halo without knowing what that is?

>esser
lmao