/bbg/ - Bloodborne General

Shining Coins Edition

Tricked by Patches: >A google doc with basic information. If you're new to Bloodborne and /bbg/ READ THIS FIRST BEFORE ASKING QUESTIONS
docs.google.com/document/d/1sItpr6PHpoEiFbtFIBtPO4UNeNEpxuztHteANTJRHDU/edit#heading=h.od90ylbez0rz

>Accessing the DLC
bloodborne-wiki.com/2015/09/the-old-hunters.html
Note: If the eye isn't showing up, go to: Settings > Playstation Network/Account Management > Restore Licenses

>/bbg/ Fight Club:
Pthumeru - n6rc9jh8
Loran - jjpkdcgd
Isz - 9v8qndas
(every Saturday 6pm EST, general rules:imgur.com/1RjNbF4)

>/bbg/ Spelunking Club
Password = /bbg/
Create a new S/FRC chalice dungeon and beckon anons to join
OR
Use the Short Root Chalice with the password /bbg/ to be summoned or invade
(every Friday 6pm EST, anything goes)

>Resources Pastebin - Planners, Calculators, Spreadsheets, Stats Info, Where to go next in BB, Guide Scans & Wikis
pastebin.com/aNR8TXUr

>Chalice Pastebin - General Info, Glyphs for Gems, Best Gems Setups, Multiplayer & Speedrunning
pastebin.com/489M5NBv

>Media Pastebin - OSTs, Concept Art & Screenshots
pastebin.com/t8byCxfj

>Beasthood & Claws Info
pastebin.com/jnbs35ZX

>Wheel, Fight Club, Arc 101 & other Misc. Info
ssjnugget.imgur.com

>Bloodborne AR Calculator
pastebin.com/zGphv4fF

PURGE FILTH

>character looks great in the creator
>total dogshit in-game

Everytime.

i had that problem too

>Character looks like shit in creator
>Also looks like shit in game
Everytime. Hallowed Head on everyone.

I'll ring again IlyaI totally didn't die to watchers as well

forty points dedicated towards the stat of endurance

yet she looked so beautiful in the creater

You were saying?

99 PURE END BUILD

What's wrong with your Hunter user

I'm not connecting. Is it full?

We're doing layer 2 quickly while we switch hosts. We should get to layer 3 in a few minutes

I'm on layer 2 at the moment sorry, if you wanted I could summon you for it if you want a watcher gem. I feel bad taking a while cause the other user wasn't gonna be on for longer so I might just try to get to layer 3 asap

How are things in Whoville?

Disregard that, give me a minute and I'll be summoning at the boss stairs on layer 3

I was just confused cuz I'm at the entrance and keep seeinv yurias ghost walk by. Lol.
If you need help lemme know, otherwise no rush. I'm just chillin and ringadingdingin. Is what i typed before.
this happened.

>Finally finish story chalices
>Sick to death of the weapon I specifically cleared those chalices for

Thanks, Miziyaki.

I do not understand why From did not put the game shaders in the character creator.

>spend 2 days creating a new build
>get bored as soon as I need to do chalices and make a new character instead

>Run through Chalices and fully gem a build I kind of like
>Start a new build I like twice as much already and realize I gotta do it all again
It's not even that different, from pure arc to str/arc. Fug.

yep. my Queen is alive but your stupid alfred not only failed kill attempt but also committed suicide thinking he's finished logaius's task
executioners are ridiculous mistakes

As much as I hate Vilebloods I do find it sort of stupid how Alfred kills himself. Unless it's also because he was becoming a beast

You can invade in chalices? I'm sorry if it's a dumb question it's just when I bought the game and console I was broke as shit after and I have completely ignored online features.

fug. I think it's almost time for me to go to sleep. Sorry about that guys. I'll try a few more times and see how it goes

Anyone doing co-op?

If someone summons yeah, or if they're in a sinister chalice.

Not in the main story chalices, only in the roots.

You can, but it almost never happens. I don't think I've ever been invaded there, maybe because nobody does Sinister Chalices, maybe because the Bell Maiden is easily found and killed.

>About halfway through the game, just finished up the Pthumeru chalices and onto Lower Loran
>Notice that ONE tiny blemish on my character's face
>Get an urge to rstart the whole thing over

I don't care if you call me a casual, but Bloodborne should have had the same thing that DS3 had with the ability to respec as well as change your looks

Changing your appearance should be standard in any game with a character creator. Could have even just said the little Messengers reworked your face if you got back on the table you woke up on at the beginning of the game.

>start reading berserk again
>realize a shit load of enemy and runes designs were "borrowed"
>try to play actual berserk game.
>it's shit
>come back to bbg

>NG+ Only God knows
>Farmed hundreds hours for gems
>Notice I didn't capitalize my hunter's name
Well fug delete and restart

Respecing would be so fantastic but frankly I'd settle with the ability to give other players your shit. And look change would allow me to perfect the hair on knight wig so that would be welcome too. Mostly just want the korean gems.

I certainly wouldn't call jelly "alive," but whatever helps you get up in the morning.

This is why I'll probably never make my own female character. I'm just gonna keep stealing sliders from the internet. I can't trust myself to make a face that I won't hate 20 hours into my character

I constantly have this fear that I misspelled my main hunter's name somehow, and that I've been living a lie.
Dropping a +10 weapon with full Korean gems to a low level player doesn't seem like the best idea. Invasions would be hilarious, though.

Sounds like a great idea to me. Really shake up the meta.

what weapon was it user

Bloodletter, as much as I liked it at first, it irked me of how the weapon just felt so light for something so large.

Reminder

>BL 4 FC with +10, fully gemmed weapons
>no runes allowed
I would participate.

well atleast you still have the chikage :^)))))))))))

Luci could actually win a second time

All of these are me

>fully gemmed

Nah, he wouldn't.

He couldn't get past the gem farming. Now shut up about him, we may accidentally beckon him.

That's another issue, I have barely any weapons to fall back on that scale on BLT. So I'm forced to use either the Chikage, or Bloodletter and the Reiter would be complete trash due to the STR/BLT At least with STR/ARC I can make most weapons viable

New FC guys no r1 bl4 +10 fully gemmed only in a room with a madman and a bone ash hunter if possible.

>nothing for the awoos

I want to argue this, but I can't.
If you can make a dungeon (preferably FRC) with these requirements, I will make a BL 4 character, re-farm gems, and join.
There must also be at least one Witch of Hemwick.

Bro I've been trying to make a female character for 3 days with 0 success. Why is it so fucking difficult to do in this game.

FRC Chalices sometimes feel like From hired a bunch of asshole kids and they all just sat around and went "Hey you know what would suck? If etc"

>"..is this joy?"

I'm telling you, I'm just not gonna bother. Someone out there has already made a good female face, so I don't need to

I personally used this as my base, and then went on with editing it further. Nose, skin-color, ect to create a dorky ARC character

Try it yourself.

Not enough autism. Or too much actually.

Scrap the business with those mobs, make it an FRC but the arena is within range of a bell maiden spawning red spiders. Stipulation: You cannot kill the bell maiden or the spiders.

Hey man fuck you that's too far

Okay, fine. How about this instead: There's a Beast Possessed Soul in the middle of the arena. He also takes part in the fights. Make it a three-man rumble.

>literally just noticed the executioner in the back wields a sword
>vileblood knight wielding rapier yet she decapitated the church guy

I'll give it a try, thanks user.

I usually do one male and one female character in the Souls games so I'm trying one here. Finished my male now on to female and holy fucking jumping balls it's impossible. Your character looks so fucking radically different in-game.

Fuck it why not just toss an Orphan in there.
>tfw From reads this thread and patches all this in subtly

I got an error on that last kill. Rip. I'm here for the fuggin chunks.

He needs to take a bite out of a mob enemy to get that buff, before anything. He cannot be intentionally attacked.
Given this is a BL 4 FC with no runes, if something breathes on you the wrong way in FRC, you'll drop dead.

Your ideas are all fucking trash, replace the Beast-Posessed Soul with two Roms on each side of the arena to give the two hunters a more exciting duel. Dodging meteors, AoEs and spiders

I just figured his hat fell off when he died. There's really nothing holding it on your head.
Plus doesn't alfred himself use a kirkhammer before he grinds the queen?

Yuria, Squeal, I'm probably good for another 2 or 3 runs before I go.

Leave and don't come back.

How did Alfred get out of Cainhurst after entering?

No worries, I probably won't host for much longer either

Sounds good. I don't need arcane gems in the first place just want chunks lol

yuck what the fuck

Took the ferry back

This doesn't look bad at all. I'll definitely use this next time. Thank you!

I was wondering about that. That whirligig didn't seem converted or anything.

Str/arc for beast cutter and moonlight, or str/blt for cutter and bowblade?

STR/ARC. Tools are fun to use, and you still have plenty of conversion options.

>str/blt
>Bowblade

Go str/arc because Moonlight Sword and Wheel are dope as hell.

>mero
I see what you did. Don't get the league one though.

REEEEEEEEE

>two attack down abyssals in a row
One more kill and I'm done for tonight. It was fun playing with you two

Doesn't look like the body has a head though.
>Alfred
Not if I remember right, he always uses the wheel

Someone recommend me a good backup weapon for my Blades of Mercy run.
I plan to go 50 DEX 18 INT.

Ok, good night guys

Sweet dreams, user.

Tell me you were recording that yuria.

No worries user. Right after you died the boss fell through the floor and died.

I did

Lookin forward to that webm

I'll do a few more runs and make it. I need to make one of Valtr getting slammed out of bounds by Ludwig as well.

What do I do

What. The. Fuck.

If it was me I'd just bold hunter out. You might try jumping whip attacks though? Idk.

Also i need a smoke.
This nigga stressin me the fuck out.

Yeah I marked out after a while, I couldn't lock on and he started shitting on me when he when into last phase. That was interesting

He uses the kirkhammer if you summon him for blood-starved Beast

I think I'll take a break I got a damp anyway. I wanna make those webms

Sounds good