pastebin.com/qwVAhNkb

Previous:

Azura is shit

This is canon

I'm going to make Faye happy!

Azura a best

what are two characters who were designed for kids that ruined the series

You promoted your 4* Roy right?
You didn't dare use him as TA fodder did you?

Raise your hand if you would drink from her sluice gate

I fed him to Cecilia.

I rolled a 5* Roy in my first roll.
Learned his IV is -Spd +Def.
Killed him to give my ravenmage TA.
No rugrats.

I already had a 5* Roy as my only 5* red for so long

All he could do was fight Hector. He did an alright job at that but it's hard to do much when you're +Def -Atk. If it comes down to it I would gladly feed him to his teacher for TA.

I got a +ATk bridal lyn, what do I do with her.

*raises hand*

Faye should try hanging with that Silque girl, I hear she's pretty nice and knows how to make people happy.

not my fetish, sorry

I promoted three 4* Roys and used the fourth for TA on Cecilia. Just 8 more Roys and a Hector to roll.

Rey?

try missionary first and then reverse cowgirl

>all the future GHBs reruns will have a "beat with Askr trio on your team" and a "beat with GHB unit on your team" missions
>those can be easy enough depending on how good your 3 other units are
>but they'll also have a "beat level 40 GHB unit with the GHB unit"
>can just do story map version for all but Lloyd
>all future GHB units won't have story versions you can cheese
I have to keep looking over the old maps to make sure I can beat them using the unit you get.

>4* +spd, -res roy
want to but there's other units that need 5*ing first

When is studman getting added to FEH?

Never rolled him, don't want him.

BLOODY PEASANTS

I got three peris, I already have a Reinhardt, what do I do with them.

She has nothing worth inheriting, maybe her lance.

I'd like to but my only boy is -atk

Love her and take care of her.

but try rolling one with +Spd instead, wrathful staff isn't necessary or viable on Bridal Lyn even with +Atk.

>hey I haven't pulled on the bride banner yet and I still need a Klein to feed to tiny hands so why not tr-

What happened to Wrathful Staff Elise becoming meta?
Did it happen? I never encountered one in arena.

oh fug you weren't talking to me

Why roll those reds?

She's shit. Throw her in the grinder

Put Speed +3 on your Olivia for maximum fast

Elise is probably the best user due to her high base attack stat and cavalry memes. I doubt you'll see it on defending teams because the AI is garbage, but I use her on offense and she works out pretty well. Hardly "meta" though, just a viable option.

>no feathers to upgrade her
>no fodder to give to her yet

Fug

/feg/gots

>someone wasted death blow 3 on this

no wonder I beat this guy

I don't mind. Nice team whale

It was a very easy decision to kill my boy.
because I already had a 5* with +Spd/-HP

Le mommy walks with me xD

>cutscene
>Alm suddenly has thousands of soldiers behind him
>cutscene ends
>it's just Alm and his 13 friends again

This shit is confusing. Does each of his companions represent a certain number of soldiers or something? And the real ones are just in background during the cutscene?

Genny being a natural 5* really killed off wrathful staff's potential to change the healer class. She's just too fucking rare.

Silque just summons some Dread Fighters for cutscenes

All of the extra troops died in the cutscene battle, was pretty tragic, you had to be there

Silquefags must be the azurafag equivalent in this new reddit era of /feg/ because they certainly type as stupidly as they did

I haven't seen a single one of them aside from Celica, nor have I seen any brides. To be honest, its kind of weird.

In that same cutscene the enemies has a ton of soldiers too

I doubt that many people pulled for Genny and had a +atk 5* Elise ready too.

My +atk 5* Lucius is pretty happy with wrathful staff 3 though, he's the perfect healslut for armor teams.

Finally I got him yesterday, and finally I can make him a 5*!

I'm pretty sure isn't a Silquefag.

It's just one of those things FE does, it was same thing with Fates. You're supposedly moving armies, but gameplay wise you're only moving a few units. These games could've really benefieted from having Langrisser style battles when it comes to generics.

I always imagine that each named character has a troop of their own.

i am no whale my friend, i wont send a dime on this thing, i didnt even reroll when i started

You never have enough Hinatas and Lon'qus. I also have no decent red magic units.

Would it be considered cheating if you fucked a perfect clone of your waifu?

My decisions are just getting harder and harder. I used 22k feathers just to give Life and Death to Celica.

>1696 feathers

god bless you, you poor fuck

Do you have a single fact to back that up?

It's true, I'm not. I just think it's a funny voice line.

yes

I wish FE would stop putting such an emphasis on grand wars and the upheaval of nations and kingdoms and all that bullshit.

The entire structure and formula of the series is just begging for a story about a small band of closely-knit adventurers roaming the countryside and taking on the world.

How do we fix Echoes' plot?

Sure! I'm so hyper LET'S GO

So FE5, 7, and 9?

Yeah but they have a ton of them even after, not as many but still a bunch of generic soldiers

It's still hyper not so hyper

you disgrace cherami with your blunders

the way I have always interpreted fire emblem is that when you are in a dungeon or some kind of closed space it is just you and your friends, but when you are out on some big battlefield map there are armies fighting around you that you can't see off the map and you, as the commander are determining the flow of combat when you defeat the enemy commander

also does anyone know if it will be possible to get the bride units after this event ends or are they event only units?

It's fiiiiiiine

Y'know I'd really like an FE where the main characters aren't some royalty or lord of a massive country-wide Army. Can FE16 be about some random no-name officer and his company of average Joes who don't do anything grandiose?

>Be happy!
t-thanks

Will there be another wave of DLC?

Do you love your waifu?

I've seen plenty Cordelias already.

event only. Though odds are even if you fail to get them this time, they will do a event re-run in future.

you're commanding the vanguard

Event only most likely. That's how they do this shit in Japan so expect to wait until next year for them to return on top of new characters getting bride stuff.

I did use one on his wife Cecilia, but that's it.

that's some ripe tomato action right there

Hopefully, then I'll have a reason to get the season pass, but as it stands this dlc is just not worth it

I sleep with a pillow that has her printed onto it. I hope that answers your question.

yep, I love my tomato

>0x4

Very spicy

I love how Ike decides to back up after seeing Leo kill Julia and Cordelia.

FE has done this plenty of times. The fight is much grander than what you actually see while in control. All those other generics are all fighting each other off screen and stuff so they don't clog up the entire map with their pointless fights

does this man have no shame

I like Hana

I thought it was fine. Celica's character was my only absolute frustration, because for something that was about two equal sides, they sure seemed to like making her look stupid and bitchy, which is a shame because I want to bone her. There's also way too little support convos, and characters like Mae and Genny don't feel like friends at all because Celica isn't really seen interacting with them outside of what the plot does to her.

Also, there's the fact that everyone else's reactions to Alm (Celica, Fernand, etc) and his struggle early in the story comes about from people looking down on him just because he's not nobility and only has a rep from being Mycen's grandson, but in the end he's actually descended from nobility anyway. It's not as bad as you'd think, because in the end it's the fact that he still grew up as someone of poor stature and worked for his respect that still stands, and it's nowhere near as bad as "Yea we're not your real family either" in Fates.

Jews shouldn't be allowed to have waifus

Maybe I should level my popped collar.

>FE5
Leif is still a Prince leading the fight against an empire, even if it's at a smaller scale.

>7
Eliwood's band is closer to that, but similarly you have apparent larger-scale battles between rivaling families/marquises and their men, taking castles, so on and so forth.

>9
Turns into generic continent-wide war halfway through the game. The first half was fantastic for that, though.

I probably can't infiltrate IS to make a self insert character but I try my best.

Well.

It's not bad at all
it's still one of the best stories in FE history

I know that's the case in FE4 but it's ambiguous in the other games.

>they sure seemed to like making her look stupid and bitchy
But they weren't

She liberated eastern Zofia from pirate control so she wasn't dumb at all

Are people seriously this dumb?

What is Berkut so god damn mad?