/gtag/ - Grand Theft Auto General

Only shitpost until Gunrunning edition

Last Thread: >Crews for GTA:O
Join a crew by posting your SC name and crew you want to join in the thread then clicking the link below and requesting an invite. Make sure your profile visibility is set to public. Do not kill/grief fellow crew members.
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/pc_gtag (PC only)
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/gtag_vg_-_ps4 (PS4 only)
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/meat_for_the_grinder (Xbone ft. 100% crew black)
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/flibinjibervans (Alternative meme color crew)
Other crews: pastebin.com/GtsCr3VL
>Steam Group - No heterosexuals allowed
steamcommunity.com/groups/gtagonlinevg
>PS4 Community - GTAG VG Community (No heterosexuals allowed here either)
To join the community, search the community name in "Discover Communities" and leave a request.

>Older threads
boards.fireden.net/vg/search/subject/gtag/type/op/

>Helpful information for new players
pastebin.com/wmwvpEmr

>Regularly updated vehicle stat spreadsheet
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1g2Qy84YUrYu_YCcdjMhzDGuNMzwNtjVjIJzdRmrHu6Y/edit#gid=1868604557

>Graphics settings guides for GTA V
gamersnexus.net/game-bench/1909-gta-v-graphics-optimization-guide
geforce.com/whats-new/guides/grand-theft-auto-v-pc-graphics-and-performance-guide

>Patch notes for 1.39
support.rockstargames.com/hc/en-us/articles/115005467908--UPDATED-April-18-2017-GTAV-Title-Update-1-39-PS4-Xbox-One-PC-

>Latest added content
socialclub.rockstargames.com/news/article/60210/Red-Dead-Redemption-2-Is-Now-Coming-Spring-2018
rockstargames.com/newswire/article/60212/GTA-Online-Bonuses-Double-GTA-RP-Opportunities-Limited-Time-Discounts

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DvI0NZCfOy8
blog.damonpollard.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/GTAV_SATELLITE_8192x8192.png
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

what sor of car would this be?

>I've been on gtag since day one
fucking kill me, fuck this game

fuck trannies

One used by the lowest scum on Earth.

Also, 4th for PFISTER WEISSACH WHEN?!

missed the purge.

Re-invite to crew por favor

PC: Mediocre_E30

> first car
> first car purchase

For me it's the Sabre Turbo when GTA:O launched then I got a Carbonizzare to smoke shitters at sports class races.

Fiero with a bodykit

Hey, /gtag/

What do you think about my female character?

Prolly that free one that comes with your first apartment

KEEEYS OUT OF THE IGNITION NAOW

>no in-game equivalent to the Fiero that you can mod with awful-looking bodykits that poorly resemble Pegassis, Grottis and Truffades
Why even bother?

So let me get this straight, getting a vehicle warehouse and selling supercars is the best way to earn money right now?

If you're on consoles then yes. If you're on PC then just jump from lobby to lobby until you find someone giving away hackerbux.

Yes, source 32 cars in your garage and then only sell the highest range cars. When you go back to source you'll get the same cars back.

>pull over as he demands
>turn engine off
>stay in car
>get shot
The american experience

>clowning around with gtag

Hey that's my first car from the tutorial thing!

Yeah on console, thanks.

dumb pineapple ruining a good night of shitting on randos.

>first car
Muh Futo
>first car purchase
Pic related, still have it to this day. Almost feels strange to think that having a Lambor during the first weeks was actually a status of sorts and that people actually argued about choosing between the Infernus or the Vacca since there was hardly any space for getting both.

>First car
Don't remember
>First car purchase
Pic related
My friend who got me into the game convinced me it was a must-have

>tfw getting excited yet again for another update

>that image
I do that every time
I'M A DRAGON RAWR

do us a favor instead and kill yourself

>Sandking
>is shit off-road
What did R* mean by this?

sandking from san andreas was infinitely better than that shit

*breathes fire on you*
ehehe nothing personal

>First car
Duke.
>First car purchase
Comet

Did people ever datamine exactly what the stats do? I remember arguing for years over what Strength did.

Makes you ragdoll a bit later and climb ladders faster, but that's it

and reduces fall damage

Gauntlet first car, still having it. First car bought was the Entity XF, best offroader.

It's been known for a while strength increases melee damage and damage resistance.

youtube.com/watch?v=DvI0NZCfOy8

Strength obviously boosts your melee. Also you take less damage I think. It's not that hard to just google it faggot

Who wants to race shitbox cars with me in GTA 4 on 360? Post your gamertags.

I'd rather take a lethal dose dose of morphine

caasin

Injection, such a fun little buggy that handled well and was surprisingly durable.

I think I first bought a sanchez because I wanted one with the cool liveries. This was back in 2013 when your options were pretty limited.

need crew invite for PC

JudgeBadger

thot destroyed

I too need invite for PC crew
SC: janordy

whats this coke glitch i hear about

I was doing it a second ago until my PS4 overheated.

>Go to coke lockup
>Set spawn location as last location
>Start MC
>Go to laptop in coke lockup
>(if supplies are 2+ pips) select a saved outfit to wear using interaction menu
>Use laptop, start a resupply mission
>ASAP, hop servers using the pause menu
Upon respawning in the new server, you will have lost basically no supplies and gained half a pip of product. Do this 10 times to go from 0% to 100% for the cost of roughly half a pip of supply.

Pip? Wat?

looking for good heist member ps4

I mean, it should be obvious from context clues, from a "pip" is a segment of a bar. Before health bars were constantly continuous, they often were segmented. Each segment of such a thing is a "pip," a designated and equal portion of a whole.

Health increases in incriments of 20 starting at 100 (technically 200, but falling below 100 kills you) and caps at level 100
Strenght increase melee damage, adds 28 health points and makes you climb ladders faster
Stealth lets you make less noise and move faster while stealting
Stamina lets you run longer
Driving gives you better control and especcially mid air control
Flying makes your plane have a little less turbulence
Lung capacity lets you stay underwater for longer

sent, and i got killed while tabbed out sending the invite and i had to kill my game to prevent my KD from getting hit

>had an empty session to myself all day long
>did a ton of grinding
>cured my autism flare up with a major garage reorganization
I'm all prepped for the update now feels gud

>first car
Futo :^)
>first car purchase
Rapid GT
Needed a fast car for sports races and for some reason I was really into having a car with a retractable roof. Thought it would be fast, it wasn't.

cant be blater cause hes muscular and hot

>be afk at tv
>went away for 30 minutes or so
>came back only to see i have 200 million
>it's still going up

Elegy RH8

kys blater

SC: DangerWorldWide

>ADAD DMR tryhard
>goes ghost org for a jet
>blow jet up before him
>kill him while he's ghost
>pic related
people truly take this game too seriously

ADAD are the most annoying shitters in existence. Oh man is that fucking stupid.

How do i grind stats? My character got reset and my stats are ass.

i saw someone making a similar threat several weeks ago. is a ddos the hip new thing for shitters these days?

okay guys

so i want to make an extensive realistic rally utilizing ALL of the beautiful dirt roads in Los Santos and ALSO having the route actually go from one point to another. in order to do this i need to get a really good up close look at the map as a whole, much more detailed than what is in the game booklet. thats what im asking you all for

>the most detailed image of the gta5 we can find

i want to see the dirt roads so in my free time i can trace a route and eventually create it all.

also if someone has already made these rally races, please link me via RSC

>first car
The sanchez, so not really a car. It was good for going off road to escape cops after robbing stores early game.

>first car purchase
The voltic.

blog.damonpollard.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/GTAV_SATELLITE_8192x8192.png

Shooting/stamina/driving/flying are all "just play the game", stealth is walking in circles with the thumbstick trick, lung capacity is repeatedly diving until you almost run out of breath and strength is either entering a mission and beating the shit out of civilians on the pier or playing golf for hours.

>mfw he said he knows my MAC address

good luck kiddo

>Fist car
Sabre turbo
>First purchase (after much grinding)
Z-Type

Everyone is doing that now. It's the cool kids meme.

Funny but shitty.

>first car
I got some bike, pretty sure it was PCJ-600
>first purchase
Elegy RH8
>first real purchase
Insurgent

thank you user

want me to link you to the playlist when im finished?

LJT HERE

Racing people in GTA 4.

Picollo858 on xbl

>away for a while
>pilot skill drops by a full bar and some
>every flying vehicle now handles like a drunk mule
what a great mechanics

>tfw only 78.4 million

I just got dropped almost 100mil. Should I buy as many x80 as I can or sit quietly and pretend I didn't noticed

X80s if you want to retain any of your money that you had previously.
Don't forget that resprays, neons or xenons, tire smoke, tire design, wheel color (you should put chrome on it, anyway) and window tints don't affect selling price. You're just wasting your time / money clicking on those.
And when selling keep in mind the daily car sale limit to not hit the ceiling, as the next day you'll only be able to sell half of what you did the day before and so on.

That is if Jewstar doesn't disallow us to sell any cars, and then forgets about it forever, kinda like money trucks. But I feel like that's unlikely.

Need good missions to farm some money.

alternatively an undetected free menu for those sweet 2k ped drops

CEO vehicle warehouse
MC coke glitch
HH/SS in the sparetime

have been away for a bit, what's HH/SS?

what's HH/SS white boi?

kek

you're blowing red lights and breaking the speed limit when this guy pulls you over and touches the back of the car

what do you do?

Roll down my window one centimeter to hand him my license and registration when he asks for it, give him vague but legally-correct and non-law-obstructing answers, drive away at legal speed when he's done writing the ticket, sanitize the rear bumper and launder the car, and call mercs on his house later that week

I did the exact same. Drove a Yellow & Black sabre for ages, then "Violent Duct" grinding became a thing, and I got what was considered rich at the time.

Bought the Tinsel Towers apartment and a dark red Carbonizzare. Loved that car, especially the way the roof folded down.

your boy icecoldkush420 requesting to be added to the pc gtag crew

>Making your character black

Why can't I get a Dominator to spawn?

why you gay same answer

You can buy one for like $30k, what is the issue?
It's not like it spawns on the street in with various "disfigurations" such as missing a factory lip spoiler, like the Futo or Phoenix.
Unless it can have some super rare metallic+pearlescent combination that literally no one will ever notice besides you.

HH is when a man lies underneath a table with his penis sticking through a hole and a partner of his searches for the penis whilst naked and blindfolded.

SS is straight shota.

actually it's headhunter and sightseer nerd

Just lookin to save a buck where I can, though I'm honestly getting tempted to just buy the damn thing.

The wiki says that the Dominator spawns in Pillbox Hill when driving another muscle car, and much more often when Simeon wants one. It's usually more specific about which car to drive, but it's worth a try.

ICH BIN 12 JAHRE ALT UND WAS IST DAS?

Don't you have an immigrant to bend over for, Fritz?

>2 Days Till Gunrunning

1vs1 on the beach, fight me faggots!!!

WAS SOLL DAS HEIßEN ICH KANN NUR EINEN MEGALODON HEUTE KAUFEN?

>*proceeds to sit on the beach in passive mode for thirty minutes before leaving*

SC Beeniss GTAG PC

Absolute madmen actually did the purge.

Sent you the invite

>tfw not cool enough to get into Bahama Mamss

>2 days
Probably 9 days.

>er kauft hai karten