POS Honda cuckbox removed from Beach

A fitting end to the saga where a dumbass left a car on the beach with a hurricane coming then spends the next two weeks begging for pitty and volunteers to dig up his car for him. Now he even wants others to buy him a new car.

caller.com/story/weather/hurricanes/2017/09/13/man-uses-forklift-get-crushed-car-out-sand-port-aransas/660199001/

Lol, I remember that thread where some dipshit wanted us to report Chad's truck running over some virgin's POS Honda.

people were trying to say it was in pretty much pristine condition after being under water at the beach for 3 days lol

At first when I first heard the story I felt a sorry for the owner, but the more and more that came out the more I said fuck that dude he deserved it.

>has transmission issues at the beach (wow, that really sucks)
>can't afford tow home (again that really sucks)
>doesn't know anyone or doesn't flag anyone to help get off said beach (.....uh ok, that's a little odd but whatever)
> leaves the vehicle there for a week while he knows a hurricane is coming(.....WHAT!!! Use your brain that car will be fucked if you don't move it)
> goes back after the storm finds it burred in sand and thinks it's saveable but doesn't do anything to get it out (dude are you retarded)
> goes back and finds it crushed and complains about it (NEVER MIND YOU LET IT GET HIT BY A FUCKING HURRICANE)
>fine out its still in the person's name he bought the car from and it doesn't have any insurance on it. (You know what dude, fuck you. You didn't need a car at all. The brotruck did the world a favor making sure you wouldn't be on the road with it. I only wish you had been in the car when he ran it over because your a grade A douche bag)

>it was just buried in dry sand!
>he totally could have salvaged it if those darn truckers didnt run over it!
the absolute state of hondacucks, smdh

Topkek
If there's an auto brand that truly deserves to die, it's honda. I wouldn't give a single fuck, and it wouldn't mean shit for enthusiast.

>doesn't know anyone or doesn't flag anyone to help get off said beach (.....uh ok, that's a little odd but whatever)
Right in the feels because I don't know anyone either.

Best baikus though

> still in the person's name he bought the car from and it doesn't have any insurance on it

kek thats som real nig shit there

>It wouldn't mean shit for enthusiast.

I hate to make a roots argument, but those cut the teeth of and made many a car enthusiast.

I meant their auto division. Bike and atv can stay.

>"We are in an area of recovery. Those idiots that ran over it should be ticketed for that, including Chris for abandoning a vehicle on our beaches," Villarreal-Balderas said.

lol btfo

I can understand if you don't know anyone that can help, but if you have ever been down to a texas beach there's always other people traveling down it and I know for a fact you will be able to get one of those other people to at least give you a tow off the beach. Say what you will about brotrucks, but the one thing they all love to do is show off and pulling someone out of some shit is a great way for them to show off.

>reading original bread
>bunch of dumb fucking niggers
>literally fucking saying it was fixable
>after it was buried in sand
>after it was washed over
>after it was left there for days
>LITERALLY SAYING HE COULD HAVE FIXED IT

justice is blind.

he could have just fixed it with a few simple mods

I forget about the legendary Toyota and the mighty battle of the sea

>well a hurricane already destroyed you house, who cares if I set it on fire

The dumbass truck cuck too a potential parts car and reduced it to scrap. Watch the insurance company off load blame onto him since his plate is fully visible

>fixed up with some basic hand tools and WD40
>still ran

>it's not mine
>I don't like it
>I get to destroy it
How are the brotruckers any different than a chimping mob of niggers?

BTFO

>still ran
The Prelude would have ran too. All that body damage is due to the truckers.

Well yeah, but it would have been totaled regardless. Thing is insurance could have parted the car out and made a grand or 2, now it's just scrap metal worth like $200 tops

Good thing they have Chad's license plate along with before and after shots

But user kun he had no insurance

You know that for a fact?

Chris Burns, the nominal owner, said no insurance.

The soccer player?

Meanwhile Honda is offering the 2018 Accord with their upgraded turbo 4 in a manual in the US.

Name another car manufacturer offering a full size sedan with the non base motor in a manual for the 2018 model year.

>You can't

Sure, it's a floaty fwd ecobox, but it's better than nothing. BMW and Mercedes purely sell to soccer moms and Arabs now.

>soccer player
WTF I hate Honda now.

Mazda offers all trim levels with manuals, but Skyactic-G is pretty weak. I've heard that Skyactiv-X is going to be supercharged and make boatloads of more power though

Still gotta commend Honda, they straight up admitted that they let bean counters take over and tried to become the next Toyota, but now they're putting engineers back in charge to make fun cars again
It's why they even bothered making the S660 in the first place

>The Prelude would have ran too.
BZZT
Wrong.
The engine and its ECU/sensors were buried in sand and SALT WATER for a week, it would never run again without an engine rebuild and 100% new electronics.

Mazda6. It only has one engine because they don't make you pay extra to not drive a piece of shit. It's a thoroughly enjoyable people move to scoot around in.

There's 0 reason to get a Honda these days. Want something boring but reliable? Get a Toyota? Want something economical but enjoyable to drive? Get a Mazda.

All of the damage that appeared under the sand line was from the recovery, which would have happened whether the car was run over or not.

Unless the "owner" was going to carefully excavate the car and a few dozen feet of beach to pull the car out of without using a forklift , which seems unlikely given he abandoned the car there for 2 weeks with the windows down, the car was toast.

I prefer Honda styling to Toyota. Also, if I'm getting a boring ecobox, I'd want Android Auto. Toyota doesn't have it.

The Honda Accord kind of splits the difference between Mazda 6 and Camry.

>Mazda offers all trims levels with manuals

I don't think so, Tim

Mazda 6
>184 hp
>3300 lbs

Honda Accord
>278 hp (will fall to 250ish with turbo 4)
>3500 lbs (will also likely fall with turbo 4)

The Mazda is a weaker car. Probably corners better, I don't know.

Well they still do in Canada

>All of the damage under the sand line was from the recovery
That's not true at all. When you smash a roof flat, body panels will wrinkle all the way down the side of the car. And the hood was just a few inches under and subject to the wheel loads of the trucks.

>there are idiots ITT who think that car was not destined for a junkyard the moment it got buried under 4ft of sand and salt water
>there are idiots ITT who are so intellectually flaccid that they cannot accept the true dual conclusion in this case; The car was fucked from day one, but that doesn't justify brotrucking all over it.

>the true dual conclusion
There are plenty of "conclusions" that can be reached, but what bothers me is seeing white people acting like niggers.

>pls gimme monies
>all those lies in the article

kek

guy is scum

I once got pulled out of a small gravel ditch at a supermarket lot that I hadn't seen because pouring rain had slightly flooded the whole parking lot.
All in all there were three complete starngers helping, one calling her dad who owns a tractor. He eventually came and pulled me out. Since the I always carry a tow rope and starter cable in my car. Not just for when I am stuck, but for when others are.

Also I hope you can find some friends in your area.

This.

Actually the car was fucked the day this idiot bough it, but a broken tarnsmission and MAXIMUM FLOOD DAMAGE won't help either. The crushed roof is just the icing on the shit cake and well worth the laughs at this point.

It's about human decency and not acting like literal chimps