pastebin.com/zwdfyvu8

>Digimon Linkz English Guide
digilinkz.kongbakpao.com/

>Digimon World Guides
pastebin.com/W0ZgHnXJ

>Discord link
discord.gg/urBVbKa

>20th Anniversary V-Pet details
withthewill.net/threads/16945-Digimon-20th-Countdown-Ends-V-Pet-Details-Images-and-Pre-Orders

>Decide Your Digi-Destiny N0 Trailer
youtu.be/watch?v=9omPepZxRNc

>Next 0rder OST [320 mp3]
mega.nz/#!7U9F3Txb!JeuUBX1myA14eX7yaJOsUj4yewXB6Xl5cEouOfIpOdw

>World 1 OST [192 mp3]
mega.nz/#!mAFSGJRQ!jqLdrMZ5mP6pEWw0J9ti6_aZ8HSOOx5DM1imFcotKkI

>Digimon Story Cybersleuth: Hacker's Memory
gematsu.com/2017/03/digimon-story-cyber-sleuth-hackers-memory-first-details-video-screenshots

>Digimon Story Cybersleuth: Hacker's Memory Trailer
youtu.be/QdroyF26SMo

>Hacker's Memory News
>Interview with producer Kazumasa Habu
withthewill.net/threads/17634
>Domination Battles and new characters and Digimon
withthewill.net/threads/17660

Other urls found in this thread:

pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=62148804
twitter.com/chicagox_x/status/870968567620960256
touch.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=42313688
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

This pairing is so goddamn creepy.
Way to start the thread with a shitty theme.

Digimon universe Aplimonsters character songs and original soundtrack album will be released on July

Disc 1 will contain:

> Hareruya: Haru & Gatchmon
> Hicchuu@CenterGirl!: Eri-chan & Dokamon
> Wander Beat: Astra & Musimon
> Maze: Rei & Hackmon
> Slow Starter: Yuujin & Offmon
> WITH YOU: Appliyama 470 members: Izumi, Eri, Elena, Alice
> Yubikiri Egao de Dokkan Punch!: Eri

Disc 2 will contain 40 original Soundtracks

Thank you I knew I forgot something.

I'm not going to add it though because I'll end up making more and not sleep.

The calculator is totally a bunny.

At least it's not bara dicks.

Please don't post bara dicks to spite me.

>Rei shoved to the sidelines

He doesn't deserve this. Best boy deserves love and attention.

Reminder if you have a need for Milleniumon

For those who want Mille to get in but can't into Japanese, bother their Twitter with this
"@Digimon_game ミレニアモン いつ?"
Literally "When Milleniumon" if I didn't fuck it up. Add a pic to your tweet too

pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=62148804

Attempt to fix fuckup. Put @Digimon_Game at end of tweet because apparently doing the @ at beginning of tweet before any characters doesn't let everyone see the tweet

How does Yuujin deal with the fact that his future wife is a recovering bed wetter?

this is so much better than I was expecting

What the fuck is this gay shit? Is this official art?

So Linkz has a new version of Samudramon/Gaioumon. A gold one.

Literally why

Because the only ones that so far used Gold Digizoid are ZekeGreymon, Shoutmon DX, Shoutmon X7, OmegaShoutmon and Magnamon X. Dukemon X has it but only for elements. Odd, because Gold Digizoid makes you invulnerable. Although we never saw Magnamon X fight, but we seen ZekeGreymon... he had to have been damaged at some point

>Rei shoved to the background
Goddamnit.

Seriously. I think he has less scenes than fucking Yuujin, even though Yuujin only became a main character in episode 27.

because someone at bandai has shit taste.

Yet another example of the show having far too many characters for its own good.

...is that a 63'd Yuujin?

digibump

twitter.com/chicagox_x/status/870968567620960256

>L Corp goes bankrupt

Too many? They have like 5 main Characters. Adventure had 8 and they managed to pull it off. Hell I think the only one with less were Savers with 4 and Xros Wars, which technicaly had 3, but had armies of digimon and Akari and zenjiro.

Adventure has always been the exception in terms of Digimon casts.

Tamers had like 5 major characters as well + Hirokazu, Kenta and Suzie. 6 If you count Beelzemon. Frontier had 6, Savers had 4, but it did have additional DATS Members like Miki and Megumi, Satsuma, Daimon Sr./BanchouLeomon and Yushima. Xros Wars had 6 if you count Akari and Zenjirou. Appmon has an average sized cast. Its just that its not managed that well.

>Appmon has an average sized cast. Its just that its not managed that well.
That's what I meant in the first place.

Hmm, so what does everyone think Ophanimon FMs deal will be? Corrupted by Homeostasis/Yggdrassil, Memories come back including Vamdemon/Wizardmon related PTSD, Hikari having her time of the month?

>I didn't know taking over the world would be so BORING.

Well, duh. Koushiro and Jou are doing all the work. You know what, I just realized that if anyone should have become an ambassador to the digital world, it should have been Mimi. She already has ties, experiences and charisma.

>if anyone should have become an ambassador to the digital world, it should have been Mimi. She already has ties, experiences and charisma.
A Taichi-Mimi ambassador team would have been something.

Gonna repost.

I grabbed Pokémon Essentials (a RPG Maker XP engine for Pokémon games) and I thought I could do a Digimon game. I already modified the types to reflect CS, and made a few tests around them.

What should I do with it?

Find a sprite artist willing to help you finish it.

That's the least of my issues. I want to find something interesting to do with it; if I have an actually solid idea, a developed engine, some playable demo, and some general direction of the project, I'll consider getting a sprite artist.

I just want ideas of any nature. Mechanics, story, anything really. I don't want to promise I'll deliver, but if I do manage to make something I'll post it.

Ren?
Is this hyperbandai?

Make an Olympos 12 story?

Make a story revolving around the Olympus XII. As for mechanics-wise it all depends on what you wanna do with the game.

I hadn't thought about that. Something maybe involving the Olympus XII and Homer in Digital World Iliad?

Possibly. Just go old school adventure style, have a few kids thrown in, trying to survive in that world. Granted I dont know how that could be incorporated into a pokemon style game, since it would be one guy multiple partners. I guess just go the CS/ N0 Route and have one MC and the rest as rivals/allies.

Don't do autistic human/digimon fusions like the last fanmade rpg maker digimon game.

Thread reminder, Haru is a girl.

Thread reminder, digimon aren't women.

The CS/n0 route is pretty much what I gotta do, given the limitations of the engine. I will have to thread something with that, but the kids thrown into Iliad sounds like a good idea. I could draw inspiration from Greek stuff. Thank you.

Oh trust me I'm not gonna do that.

...What did the guy do in that game?

I couldn't be bothered to play it for long, but this this the mc, it's a persona crossover, and it's the same guy that drew up that thing with nipple-knives.

>it's a persona crossover
Can't say I like the style too much, also what the fuck is that LancerGreymon?! The guy's Digimon version? Christ

>and it's the same guy that drew up that thing with nipple-knives
Wait, what? Color me ignorant.

So you agree that Haru is a girl then?

At least the MC himself doesn't look bad.

>and it's the same guy that drew up that thing with nipple-knives.
Oh God dammit.

touch.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=42313688

Why did I ask, I really wish I hadn't.

On the other hand that ... thing has a reference to it's pre-evo, which has this description.

>I have a Digimon fanfic from a few years ago called "Digimon Underground" and I'm thinking of making the written work into a comic. I don't know if I'll do the whole thing but I'll start with the first chapter anyway. It's about Digimon fighting in the real world using different forms of evolution and the protagonist's Digimon are reborn versions of the 7 Demon Lords. /// /// First off is Chapter 1's new Lust Digimon Seductivemon and it's pre-evo Honeymon. Next is a Xros of three Baby1 level Digimon called "Fetusmon X3". Lastly is Shoutmon X3F (Flame) who is one of the main minor enemies of the chapter. /// /// There are more Digimon in the chapter but I'll show them later. :)

I want to punch him in the face.

That's a fucking mess

>Little Red Mimi Hood

>My, Grandma! What big thorns you have!

She isn't hiding machine guns and missiles under that dress or basket, right?

She isn't a digimon, so no.
This also ain't darkstalkers, so Lilith can't have a human husbando.

She doesn't need physical weapons, you know that.

Is ladydevimon not available for preorder yet?

Eh, some of his designs aren't that bad

So whatever happened to that hackers memory "leak" that said Impmon/Beelzemon would be the mc's main digimon? Debunked or proven legit? I ask because he got a few things right like the main character being a hacker who runs way from home, and Beelzemon seems pretty important at the end of the trailer

Well impmon was supposed to be the MC's digimon instead of guilmon in Tamers.

Man, how different would that have been?

>turns into bellestarrmon and is the closest you get to a love interest
Hated because people want the same they've always had.

more edge

A reminder that today is the last match in the Veeky ForumsL qualifiers against /mggg/.
A win or a draw or even a small lose if /wtg/ wins the match before ours puts /digi/ in the VGL next week

I am very upset.
I was playing cybersleuth on a PS4 slim and I didn't know about the crashes until it kept happening on chapter 12, and I heard there are more crashes towards the end of the game.
My friend has an original PS4 but he isn't in town right now, so I am stuck and can't continue.
Please recommend me some more digimon games so I can get my fix and get over this.

DS: Dawn & Dusk.

Huh. Never knew about the crashes. I'm lucky I guess.

ANYWAY, question:
How different 02 would have been if it was Mimi with Dark Seed instead of Ken, considering she already had kinda leadership skills or manipulative skills

Pretty sure you have to have some darkness in heart to get the seed to work.
Mimi seems like the type with none.

Right now it says that the partners are Gotsumon, Tentomon and Betamon, who were chosen because they werent "typical MC" partners. So yeah, the Impmon thing seems to have died down.

Mimi never had anything happen to her like Ken did so it wouldn't be that effective.

also has a good point.

Digimon Kaiser Mimi would have been absolutely scary though. She was bad enough as the Gekomon Princess and that was just one episode.

>a boy and girl laying down together on the ground surrounded by petals of a cherry blossom

That's not gay though.

fug

Honestly at this stage I think it would have been easier to just make Haru a girl. Could have broken new ground while they are at it. We didnt have a female goggle head in the anime yet, and Appmon tried initially to make things different from the other series.

It would have made all the Haru/Yuujin romance shit a lot less awkward.

Well either that or just have them come out, I guess.

>awkward

I think it would make it worse. It would make Yuujin look like an obsessed stalker bordering on yandere.

Fair point, I can see how it could be interpreted that way.

Especially the scene at the end of episode 1.

>Rused by an image
What happened to my life?

What the fuck did you think it was?

A story that went on longer.

>13 year olds contemplating on having sex for reasons other than procreation

So, 13 year old NINGEN having sex for the purpose of procreation is ok Mr.God?

>13 year olds contemplating about procreation
Dude, all 13 year olds care about is to do something with their horniness.

Of course not you fucking degenerate ningen. One is just worse than the other, they are both bad though.

Yuujin should've been the MC. I know they wanted to go with a non-traditional Digimon MC in this season, but that fucking sucks. Yuujin is also different to the former MCs and he is still interesting.
Or go full edgelord and made Rei the MC. His episodes are the best, for a reason.

Or how popular they are.

Pic quite obviously related.

Well, I mean youßd think sex for procreation would be worse for you, since that results in more NINGEN.
Honestly Rei as MC would have been interesting. Initially I didnt think much of him, but his recent episodes are definetly the more interesting parts of the show.

That one is just scheming how to take over both worlds.

Yuujin would still come off as stalker-ish and a yandere at worst with his obsession.

I wonder if her cooking show was as popular in the Digital World as it was in the real world.

I'd guess it was.

Therefore she's succeeded on that front through soft power.

>Devimon, finally learned how to make actual meals to lure small children in his house, instead of using Illusions

>Mimi becomes indirectly responsible for child abduction
That would break her.

I dont think Devimon kidnaps anyone. Thats more Myotismons/Oikawas thing. Devimon just tries to kill them and fails because his ways to do so are retarded

Why doesn't Eri just give in to Astra's advances? If he she marries him, she and her mom will be set for life.

Oh yeah, I forgot about that.

I wonder if he'd want to deal with an enraged Mimi angry that her recipes are being used for evil.

I'd guess not.

Well, she has a Mega nowadays, so I dont think anyone short of a dark Master would mess with her

They hate each other.

And even then, given that Hououmon absolutely wrecked Mugendramon, even before the others entered the fray, she could probably take them.

Said Mega's capable of enslaving its opponents so that would help things.

Could even use said slaves for another army if needs be.

>Mimi forms an army solely composed of Rosemon's Thorn Whip victims
I need to lie down. This is making my head spin.