pastebin.com/G8zw0sc3

>Community & Fanart
pastebin.com/vVWz9pJm

Other urls found in this thread:

mugenmonkey.com/darksouls3/206755
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

we /ded/ now

That gets me rock hard

nah we /pol/ now. This board is officially co-opted by the Nationalist movement.

Reminder that more of the Demon's Souls team worked on Armored Core 4 and Dark Souls 2 than on Dark Souls 1

summon me

no, you abysmal wretch.

post all your fire keeper hentai pics. I've a hankering for some really raunchy shit, & have a fetish for dark souls related smut.

hentai

I'm going through and making a spreadsheet of all the From Soft devs from AC and DS, and I just noticed:

All the souls games share the same network programmer with armored core (Makoto Hasagawa) EXCEPT for DS1.

DS1 is the only game where he's not credited, at least from what I'm seeing. Probably explains why DS1's lag is so bad.

>Almost done with my FAI playthrough
>""this should be my last one"
>want to make a frost build

FUCKING GAME JUST GET ME BORED ALREADY

>str build
>dex build
>quality build
>fth
>int
>luck
>hybrid builds
>unique stat requirement weapon specific builds
>cosplay builds

HELP

Here's what I got so far.

I looked at all the lead/director positions for DS1/ DeS/ DS2 and saw which of them worked on previous games, includ. BB/DS3.

It looks like there are basically 4 main categories:

>Main company that has been around since the PS1 era
>Miyazaki's team hired around 2004-2005 which he continues to re-use, with the exception of Shibuya
>People who didn't make it past the Kadokawa Buyout
>People who were brought back / newly hired after the kadokawa buyout

The "B-Team" myth seems mostly perpetuated by the older company members that were involved in King's Field and Otogi that were put in charge of DS2, likely to fill roles, and being lead by Shibuya, someone who was hired alongside miyazaki.

The myth that Armored core V/VD was a "B-team" project is false, since a vast majority of the ACV/VD team were actually active in every souls game and formed the bulk of the main company before Miyazaki was hired.

I'm going to keep looking more into it (I'm doing all the AC games while I do this also) but there's a very strong division between DS2 and BB, and DS3 seems to be mostly made up the entire company working together, Armored Core devs included.

Also it looks like the company went through a few main hiring phases:
>1999 to 2001 for the PS2
>2004-2005 for Miyazki's group
>2009-2010 for DeS
>2014 for Post/Kadokawa

With only 1 major firing spree, in 2013/2014 during the Kadokawa buyout.

Why does Chaos Bed Vestiges feel so wimpy compared to Forbidden Sun?

In DS2 it had the combustion animation and came out really fast, making it great to heal punish.

In DS3 you can't really heal punish that much and it has a slower cast speed compared to the rest of the spells in the game, so it just feels like a weaker but slightly faster chaos fireball.

Anyone have a list of true (or close to true) combos that can be relied on in pvp like Gael's and Splitleaf?

Just imagine this.
Powerstancing with weapon arts

Any chill runs with challenge builds?

That's a clever idea.

So far my most interesting challenge run so far is using agape ring in DS2 between bosses and spending all your souls afterward, so that you can only level and upgrade right after a boss fight and can't change as you go through the levels.

Do you guys actually like the PvP in Dark Souls 3?

I do. But I was late to the souls train so das3 is 80% of my pvp experience in souls.

What's the fastest place to farm souls at?

Dragonkin mausoleum has that infinitely spawning knight that you can spawn kill over and over again.

You could also go to the Anor Londo bonfire and kill the two silver knights up the stairs and the red-eye silver knight to the right

I did the silver knights to work towards concords at the same time and the titanite shards and large shards that drop also helped reduce the amount of souls I needed , golden angels also give a lot if you can kill them quickly

I got to the swamp now and I must say I love Ringed City so far. I'm definitely partaking.

mugenmonkey.com/darksouls3/206755

My mace gets like 15 ar difference in heavy 85 str and sharp 85 dex.
Im not happy with that.

Also, good combo hitting weapon to replace my hammers for invasions?
The lack of HA makes it incredibly inefficient to combo groups in invasions.