/tesg/ ~ The Elder Scrolls General

Ciri Edition

>Mods, modding GUIDES, and FAQs
tesgeneral.com/
>Found a problem or have a suggestion? Use the "Contact" button at the top right of the site!
>The Booru
vgtes.booru.org/
>The Lewd Booru (Use the filter if you find a picture objectionable)
booru.Legacywaste.org/

>/tesg/'s characters
imgur.com/a/YSUMg
>/tesg/ stories
pastebin.com/wt4tJyKW
>/tesg/ tumblrs
pastebin.com/iZJ2DT2a

>Lore and Lore Accessories
imperial-library.info/
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Main_Page
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Books

>/tesg/'s sister threads:
- Elder Scrolls Online General
- Veeky Forums's Weekend Lore General
- Lewd General

>Thread was created with incorrect OP or a lot earlier than post?
Ignore and report; Wait for a correct thread to be made.

Remember to ignore and report shitposters.

>HEY GUYS WHEN IS SKYRIM SCRIPT EXTENDER COMING TO SPECIAL EDITION??
Never
>Really?
Yes really.

Elder Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/84376/?
nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/80773/?
josephrussellauthor.com/TheRealMe.html
youtube.com/watch?v=8XUjOfXmyRI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

How can I disable the swooshing visual effect when you swing a weapon?

Go into the MCM of Ultimate Combat and disable it.

Bottom right. Top option

Ah, wonder why he added something so ugly.

Waifus
No Harmony
And Civil War only as lore

He's Japanese. Duh

is they just import Ciri's model or can we get a RM preset somewhere

>that face
jesus christ what a mess

Gonna need quick rundown on this one.

>That under-bite
>Those textures

>work 2 hours on a new location
>CK crashes

Mistel, you there?

Would you kindly provide your Mod list, and sliders for your Waifu?

I actually thought this was posted ironically until people kept responding about how amazing it is in other threads unironically.

I think Yuih waifus are pretty but that screenshot just looks dumpy.

So I still need to use Dual Sheath Redux for the sheathing animations? All Geared Up doesn't seem to change my animations when I dual wield, but I do see the scabbards showing up properly.

That's what you get for spamming un-lore-friendly garbage.

Changing animations is outside the scope of both AGU and DSR. You want actual animations for that. XPMSE comes with some unsheathing/sheathing animations.

game stays black when alt tab out and back in with enb

what do

Tab into the game, tab out, tab in again and wait a long time for the game to show up. Or use windowed borderless, if you alt tab a lot.

What a shitty screenshot of my wife.

Every week my Skyrim installation reaches a new stage of Perfection.

What are some glow in the dark weapon mods.

Someone upload the GOG version of Oblivion already.

Lorkhan Moonlight Greatsword Reborn

IDIOT!

The Red Dragon Crown isn't just jewelry. The color of a king's conquest is red, and the Red Dragons are the specters of subservient crowns. The one Crown is all crowns, hence the Many-Headed Talos, King of All Thrones. The Crown is a devouring, Red Dragon, hungry for the conquest of thrones. And this jewel spins upon his head, drawing all the skies to its King. Maybe that eludes meaning, but I wanted to say it. Talos in his true form is a hydra, which answers why these dragons would withdraw their face, with his departure. There is now some lore behind their color, and the Crown isn't just jewelry.

So why hasn't anyone made the Red Dragon Crown mod yet?

Thanks will install that now, how about hammers and bows?

Symbolism doesn't mean power.

It was super lore friendly though.

Waifus
Lore
Harmony

u h o h

I've started saving unhealthily often lately.

>tfw you just cocked up somewhere and you don't know where and nothing you tried fixed shit so you just purged everything
So glad I just got into the habit of backing up the mods I downloaded on my storage drive

Why didn't you ask for help?

is there a story why these two are always fucking? Are they married? Fuck buddies? Lovers?

Combination of sleep deprivation and feeling like I needed a good clearing out of everything anyways.

Also lack of anything better to do.

You're objectively wrong, retarded, blind and jealous.

>GOG version of Oblivion already.
What is this?

Recently bought Oblivion. Wanna mod the shit out of it. What are the best mods to turn the Main Quest into a grand adventure?

Also is there any mod better than better music system? I've got the music, but I'd like to add more locations and have no idea how.

Remember to eat and stay hydrated during adventuring!

Yes it does

why is vinella and ilx removed from the follower link?

nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/84376/?

Is this real ?

Haven't played in ~4 years. Just finished reinstalling mods from scratches and now it's time to rebuild my waifu.

Sadly this is the only screenshot I could find of her. In the end I went with black hair on her, but the face was about the same.

Wish me luck.

What's good about that image though? It's a fine waifu, but that image in particular just looks bad.

She might look ok with new textures and an enb. Good luck with the rebuild.

Is there a mod that makes exploring in Skyrim more interesting?

I'm thinking of something like a mod that adds hundreds of small rewards in hidden places, like a rare new plant that can be used to make a special potion or just hidden chests.
A bit like the Koroks in the new Zelda. Something that makes taking a closer look at that suspicious rock formation worthwhile. I think Enderal has this too with those hidden blue mushrooms that increase your maximum carry weight by 1.

lookin good m9

Badass Dual Wielding from the XPMSE doesn't seem to work

Skyrim Skyshards

how do I get to use beds in OSA?

what's a mod that will make morrowind look pretty?

MGE XE.

mods that increase spell range? Its triggering that I cant snipe enemies like Bows do.

Married. Soulmates. They've been together 10 years and have 2 kids at the current point in time.

Any mods for Oblivion that make magic more dangerous AND rare? I want a game where wizards can fuck you up but not everyone can use magic. I recall there was a mod where a fireball could set your clothes on fire and become an insta kill or a lightning bolt could leave a steaming corpse.
To balance things up, I've got Deadly Reflex and Deflect.

Legacy of the Dragonborn, Skyrim Unique Treasures, Xtended Loot, Fossil Mining, etc

Stand on a bed then start 0sex

how do I get my follower to stand on the bed then

0sex moves them to your position once the animation starts

Or you can use moveto player after clicking on them in the console

that's unimmersive as shiet. I normally engage partners through their dialogue in Amorous Adventures. Part of the reason I prefer OSA than Sexlab is that it flows naturally.

Guess Ill just content myself fucking on dirty floors

nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/80773/?

Wonder if he fixed the random CTDs that mod had.

Stop being ded.

Let's try!

Is there a way to fix my character's vibrating BBP chest when I view her in first person with Enhanced Camera?

Don't be ded.

How do you suggest we un-ded the thread?

Let a vampire fulfill their desire, their passion for you is hotter than the brightest fire.

If you don't bang the fang, you're missing out mang.

Post combat/action

And whilst reinstalling, I just figured out what I most probably fucked up.

Lesson learned I guess.

Anyone have a qt. spellblade follower? the OP link is full or archers/rangers.

I can get behind that

follower where

The only banging happening near vampires should come from their decapitated heads hitting the floor

POST YOUR LATEST SCREENSHOT

What did he mean by this?

Hello Ser Knight

I need GOTY edition for that. How do I tell if my game is GOTY or not?

Hello to you too, friend

how does this make you feel

whoa

Shit lighting, 2/10 screenshot.

low-res carpet/10

RADICAL
STENDARRIST
TERRORISM

Anyone playing ES legends? Thoughts on it?

>The quest is professionally written by real-life writer Joseph Russell
>Joseph Russell
>josephrussellauthor.com/TheRealMe.html
wew

Is he a Dremora in real life? Maybe there's more to this quest mod than meets the eye.

Name some of the purest OTPs

Not in this general

Me and ur mum lol

How do you get the physics to fuck up in fun ways in Oblivion? There's so many vids where people murk NPCs and they get ragdolled across the room but for me the NPCs just fall over

Meara and Ermalda because they refuse to do anything more lewd that hugging

More strong

Use lightning and/or bows and get really good with them. Also works in pretty much every bethesda game since oblivion.

Damn what graphics mod is that? It seems so clean

OBGE I think

That webm's over 2 years old. The next time I install Oblivion, I want to try the load order from this guy: youtube.com/watch?v=8XUjOfXmyRI

Describe a mod you guys would like to be see made, I kinda want to get back into the modding scene this Summer

>tfw nostalgia

considering reinstalling as it's been years

are there any leveling mods out yet that make sure that bandits don't rock up in glass armour with a daedric battleaxe and try to mug you for 100gp? I want to be able to oneshot weaklings like bandits by endgame

last i remember there was something included in an overhaul that apparently fixed it but I don't want an overhaul pack because I like the freedom of modding myself

Beehan

A detailed new world mod. Something with lush forests and big sprawling cities. It doesnt need any dialogue or quests. Just generic NPCs and maybe some wildlife from resource packs.

Something big and full of life, just a place to explore, take screenshots and make your own stories.

Status update.

Why is making round faces so hard now? There doesn't seem to be any option to increase face width in racemenu now.

Was that an ECE feature? Or am I missing something?