Italian cars

Ok I want to be onest I'm tired of the germans and their cars full of ridiculously expensive gadgets i want to fucking drive a car that feels good to drive, I don't want a dumb 4k rear parking camera, a stupid retina display dashboard touch screen whatever. I think I'm going to buy the new alfa,I heard it's just what I'm looking for. What do you guys think?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yeFtXYBO0M4
youtube.com/watch?v=7yWpFsdhIn0&t=3s
youtube.com/watch?v=GKakXkLp8U4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The Giulia is a nice car, the next challenger, charger, and keep grand Cherokee are gonna be on that platform, I can't wait.

ok

Also, meet Chryslers new platform for the next 15 years lol

the Giulia is a piece of shit.
It literally keeps breaking down every day of the week it's like a comedy.
youtube.com/watch?v=yeFtXYBO0M4

Get a Lancia Kappa

Can't they just discontinue the Challenger/Charger? i mean. do we really need several versions of the same damn car with different skins and engines? just plop a supercharged Hemi in the Giulia and i'm sure sales will increase quite a bit in the states.

My uncle owns a lancia delta integrale. What a car! Lancia is the shit but i heard they've discontinued its production or something right?

>drive a car that feels good to drive
>I think I'm going to buy the new alfa

get a Caterham

To be fair. That was a battery problem that wouldn't cost much to fix.

Yes, I drive an Italian car and know many Alfista friends.
It's not a car to get in it drive from A to B and look cool. You have to know it well. The model, the problems, have attention to what goes on.
They aren't even good DDs except 1.3Mjet pandas and some others.

Their electronics generally suck. Well, look at that Giulia you posted, it was electric.
My fiat had this problem were you turned the blinkers and instead of blinkers blinking, the stop light would do the blinking.
The most stupid shit ever. I've had problems with the ECU, and mine has a Bosh injection. But the ECU is Magnetic Marrelli.

Anyway. Speaking from an Euro point of view. Almost every italian car is fun to drive. The gearboxes are great, tight shifts, short ratios.
The chassis are always good and stiff.

That said, I've not tried the new Giulia.

Oh lord. I don't like the expensive gadgets either but at least the germans mostly give you the option not to have them. And unlike with the Alfa you'll at least stand a solid chance at the stuff not going to crap the moment you start owning the car.

The Alfa is beautiful and properly good to drive from what I've heard but other than that it is a piece of shit

>Almost every italian car is fun to drive
Then how come Ferrari gets shit on all over this board?
Jealousy, or do they really suck balls?

Anything that isn't japanese gets shit in this board.
It's just because 99% of the faggots in here are weebs.

>99% of the faggots in here are weebs
That's really too bad.
So is the whole "Italian cars are shit quality" just a meme, or is there some evidence to back it up?

watch a Giulia fuck a german

B T F O

youtube.com/watch?v=7yWpFsdhIn0&t=3s

don't bother with the non Q giulia.
All the trouble and unreliability of an alfa but with a boring engine and you can't even disable traction control.

stop talking shit and drive the Veloce buddy

for the money you can get a faster more enjoyable and reliable 340i and at least you can fully disable T/C on the bimmer.

The vast majority of this board is american. Americans didn't have common italian brands for dozens of years.
So you do the math.

Then you have retarded kids like who just spout memes for the sake of it.

>Americans didn't have common italian brands for dozens of years
Which ones?
When I was a kid, the girl across the street had an Alfa, and my dad drove a Fiat.

>memes
Dude the Giulia is LITERALLY the most unreliable brand new car you can buy.
It is so horribly unreliable it is becoming a meme.

Hopefully they fix everything in the next model years.

>source: I want to believe it

You buy an italian car with your heart, not your head. If I was in the market for a exec cruiser, I'd pick up a Guilia no question. Just has more personality that its german counterparts imo.

One source was already postedI could post at least 10 different sources from a quick google search too

So it's a true Alfa?

Not OP but now I really want one.

Post studies or gtfo, can't use a Pre production model to measure reliability

We are more than 1 year into production of the Giulia.
Pre production models were tested like 1 year ago, this is the real thing.
You don't really need studies, all these reports of journalists getting stranded on the road are enough, I can't recall any other new car with this frequent breakdowns.
youtube.com/watch?v=GKakXkLp8U4

Moral of the story, don't mess with the ///ighty Germans. Alfa is known for reliability issues and it can never ever match BMW and Mercedes, not to mention the quality and technology of German cars are far superior to Alfa. End of story.

Chris Harris is one of the most respectable car journalists out there and he preferred the M3 over the QV for pure driving pleasure, that says something about driving feels of the giulia.

I would trust the owners instead of (((journalists))) whose magazine existence is based on how many ADs they can place on paper/website because if they don't their company would fail.

HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHA

Motor Trend preferred the Giulia over the competitors. But they still had breakdowns on the Alfa.
Even PistonHeads made another C63 vs Giulia review after this oneand they prefered the Giulia.
Doesn't change the fact that it's an awfully unreliable and poorly buily FCA product

Because Ferrari are cunts who refuse to let their vehicles be tested fairly.

It's always the same story: the Italian car is better to drive (aka muh passion & soul) but the (((part & parcel))) of having such fun is an unreliable car.

I call this a distraction to address people on German cars which are renowned for being the supreme engineering quintessence of reliability™ (now with +18% more scandals).

I know by myself that the Giulia, even the non Q model, is more engaging and fun to drive than its competitors, I don't need a journalist to tell me that since I'm able to get up from my chair and go to the nearest dealer to test drive the car and form my own opinion.

So it's not the cars that suck, just the company?

>Italian
>Expecting them to work
You did this to yourself, tbqhwyfam.