Escape from Tarkov General

Shit OP Edition

>FAQ
escapefromtarkov.com/faq

>Official Site and Forums
escapefromtarkov.com/

>What is Escape from Tarkov?
Escape from Tarkov is a Tactical FPS designed around the concept of raids in different locations, it's currently in closed Alpha, with CBT slated for July.

>Isn't this like Survarium?
No, while currently it is basically a Battle Royale with Looting, the developers have shown that they're not interested in making a DayZ clone. There will be a storyline and "Campaign" that is possible to be completed offline.

>Why is it so expensive for an Alpha?
Russians.

>Do they have S.T.A.L.K.E.R. devs?
Exactly one person that's with Battlestate worked on S.T.A.L.K.E.R. and would prefer that people stop comparing EfT to S.T.A.L.K.E.R.

Nobody cares about this piece of shit.

How is it a piece of shit?
Have you played it?

>2ips
>OP defends his piece of shit game he's paid to promote

Not paid to promote it, I asked him how it's a piece of shit. :)

It's such a shame sage doesn't work on Veeky Forums and all I'm doing is bumping your thread.

>can't answer the question
>can't come up with anything but shitposting
Really activates your almonds

lel

Is this like stalker

Yes goy, this is a spiritual successor to Stalker.

pls buy

If you take STALKER and place it somewhere without Mutants and Anomalies, sort of

No it's not, what are you talking about?

>takes place in russia
>has cool russian guns in it
>is MMO grabage
>is overrun by cheaters (if not now then later)
Ticks all the boxes for a "Stalker spiritual successor".

It has Western Guns
>MMO Garbage
and there are no cheaters as they have two anti cheat engines and ban people daily.

But yeah we should listen to the user who doesn't play it and only shitposts on his anime imageboard right? :^)

Yes, we definitely should listen to the guy who's paid to promote the game.

>shill!!!!!!!
Get a better argument

As soon as you get a better argument than calling people shitposters or using that fallacy of not falling for the scam by paying for the game. How's that for a deal?

I simply asked you to explain to me why the game was shit, you've failed to do that, you've also never played the game and probably haven't even seen it played. Until then you're literally just shitposting because you have nothing better to do on a Sunday afternoon

First of all, you're talking to a completely different person.
And aren't we all shitposting? Whether about the game being good or bad. Does it even fucking matter? Why do we have to be so hostile to each other over a piece of code?

>and would prefer that people stop comparing EfT to S.T.A.L.K.E.R.

>With each passing day the situation in the Norvinsk region grows more and more complicated.
>those who stayed are looking to improve their fortunes at the expense of others. Having accepted the new reality, savage Tarkov locals - "Scavs" flocked into well-armed gangs and started the redivision of the city. Nowadays, Tarkov is separated by unseen borders, controlled by different groups.
>The players will have to experience living in the skin of one of the mercenaries who survived the initial stage of the Tarkov conflict.
>Tarkov is sealed off by UN and Russian military, supply chains are cut, communication with operational command is lost, and in these conditions everyone has to make his own choices of what to do and how to get out of the chaos-ridden metropolis.
>The events of the Escape from Tarkov take place in the fictional Norvinsk's region Special Economic Zone

So when are they going to add not-anomalies and not-muties?
I heard they were already considering some kind of blowout function.

There will be spots with radiation but there will be no blowout like experiences, severe thunderstorms are already in game