/xivg/ - Final Fantasy XIV: Heavensward General

Return of the Midlanders Edition.
>The Make It Rain Campaign Event May 29th-June 12th
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/special/2017/the_make_it_rain_campaign/

>Stormblood - A Tour of the East Trailer
youtu.be/yFeF4CEu4gA

>Pre-Order FINAL FANTASY® XIV: STORMBLOOD™ (Early Access Begins June 16th)
stormblood.na.square-enix.com/

>New Features, Jobs, Skills, and Changes Coming in Stormblood
docs.google.com/document/d/14SbRI6EBkgUfQxaQM-qIwN7c__Hvuk4vW6VN11OlKUo/pub

>Callback Campaign for Returning Players
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/special/callback/

>Resources, Guides, Free Companies and Linkshells
pastebin.com/raw/kFkd6CCq

Previous thread:

Where are the midlanders returning to?

The server is currently full. Keep checking back on it.

the trash

Sexually aggressive catboy who pins you to the floor and animalistically injects you with virile musky cat spunk in every orifice before falling asleep on you like nothing happened
OR
Shy, extremely easy to bully catboy during mating season, pent up with lust, tied to your bed and completely at your mercy?

Note that if you choose neither, you'll be forced to watch them go at each other instead.

Why do Hyur males have a shit standing pose?
Catbois' standing pose accentuates the arms and legs but Hyur's look like sissyfags even when muscle tone is maxed.

I'm saying healers shouldn't need to balance healing vs dpsing.
If no healing is required they're free to dps (which every good heal will do) but if healing is needed they shouldn't need to think about how much they need to heal to still be able to dps.

Cats with dumb hats.

They never left.

If I ever see you, you're going into the trash.

What is another high pop server?
How is Sargatanas? I just wanna play in a high pop server

They do, it's called regen.
WHM has strong regen
AST has regen stance
SCH has fairy + whispering dawn

regen leaves you free to dps most times.

Boy I'm glad I don't look so ridiculous. Or have a mirror.

That's the best way to farm MGP

Huh, this is pretty neato. It's a midlander edition thread and I just fantasia'd into one this morning.

sometimes they must be reminded where they belong

feel free to try, I'm looking forward to it~

you're still a piece of shit c@

this

can I fuck her

put on a bunny suit and suck off wealthy gold saucer customers during private shows

Midlanders are docile creature. What did we do to deserve such slander?

I want this hung Nunh to mating press me for hours and fill me repeatedly with his superior alpha male cum until he makes sure to leave me pregnant.

>WHM has strong regen

That's about to change in SB because both AST Sects will now have 15% increased healing potency.

To elaborate on this a little more, that means for WHM to be comparable they have to use regen and DPS and miss out on lillies and their class mechanic because they're not spamming cure.

or to spam cure for their mechanic and waste several gcds over healing for procs and not help dps.

When you could just take a sch who gives every dps in your group 20% more chance to crit or AST who has utility with cards + positional chunk healing.

>try to make qt girls
>always end up looking like boys
help

Oh yeah well why don't you tell someone who cares like my special hotline where you tell me and I care but I charge you like 60 bucks a minute?

>People still relying on disinfo and old tooltips

Diurnal is 10% and Nocturnal is 15%.

>smooching and cuddling with a brown cat girlfriend
>wake up
>realize it was all just a dream
need someone to help me cope

So I am on Aether. Are there multiple NA worlds? Cause I wanted to play on Leviathan but turns out hey I guess it isn't on Aether. I had plans to play with friends, but now looks like we are fucked since he is on Leviathan and I am apparently not in the same world.

Change the data center, dummy.

I am retarded. Thanks

Show me.

Yes, sure thing, sir total anonymous stranger from the internet. That's sarcasm.

You can change the Data Center at the main menu screen and roll a new one! That's... assuming your character is freshly made and can be scrapped, otherwise you have to pay for the transfer.

Buy a second account and friend yourself

Fine, be that way, you probably don't even have a dick anyways.

How dark was your dream gf, user?

>Diurnal is 10%

That's still 10% more healing potency since Aspected Benefic has 140 regen potency and Aspected Helios has 40 regen potency.

>But Regen has 150 regen potency and Medica 2 has 50 regen potency

Aspected has initial heals that can crit, so it's still far better than WHM's heals.

Not denying theres a disparity, just clearing it up.

>listening to cats projecting their shit
lmao

As generic as it is. I like this Hyur.

that's like masturbate myself I already do that a lot
idk kinda like a caramel colour there's a cat that posts here with light pink eyes who is literally the ideal colour

How lewd are you really?

I've been tempted to break the ice with you on your server.

Post 1.x

Pretty cute desu.

I slander your race for the lack of clothing you're wearing.
It's a desert, you're gonna burn alive.

No worries, you'll get your silly hat in time.

Not bad, user. I wish there were more medium length short hairs so we all didn't have to use the Ace hair.

There's nothing wrong with being a little boyish.

rate my highlander(male)

highlander(male) on the streets
highlander(female) on the sheets

>Have 40-45 minutes before I have to leave
>Queue pops for Baelsar's Wall, not worried about finishing it.
>Get to last boss and the Bard won't attack the collar, healer keeps dying.
>Ask him to attack it, replies in German
>Keeps asking me for SMN lb on single targets.
>Wipe 5 times, have to leave.
Haven't been playing for too long, this is the first time I've gotten angry at someone. How often do you guys come across people that make you mad?

{/thinking}

This miqo'te is so dark she's basically idling at the character select screen waiting to get unlocked.

That's my least favorite face of them all, but I like her nonetheless!

Tummy.

Everytime I DF anything.

like 2/10 dungeon runs I do there is someone completely retarded and I consider myself pretty lucky with my random df parties.
It's the worst with expert dungeons and anything below that usually goes pretty well.

rate my midlander(male)

Ever since I came to Odin I'm reminded that the French are a blight on MMOs.

i like slutpics more than lewds my dude

In DF? Very often. Usually french speaking players and/or healers.

Wow, three fairies in one shot.

Are you just going to post this in every thread?

Why not?

The french are the most numerous and the most vocals, but all the euros just suck at MMOs aside from brits and scandis
Seriously you won't walk on them as often as you would the french, but spaniards, polacks, ITA ITA ITA and other braindead deutsch teens are all so fucking bad
This is the reason I pretty much never play any kind of MMO on european servers

why would yuo do this ?

I need to know the glams.

Someday

Don't reply to him. Filter and move on.

*nuzzles*

Want to get into the game, gonna be playing on console, what classes would you gents recommend?

I love au ra bellies due to those scales. One of the few things I miss from when I was one.

My guess is:
>Southern Seas top from the summer event
>WHM AF2 Gloves and Boots
>Hempen pants?

Any. Depends mostly what you're looking for.

As a midlander who was once a Ra, I can agree with this.

Why did you cuck stratoscales

Something wrong?

Any. In 2 weeks jobs will be made even more console friendly, which isn't a bad thing.

Rude...

Cait Sith ears from promotion
South Sea vest
Light Steel subligar
WHM AF2 gloves and boots

Can you log in?

Cheers for the replies lads, I'm tempted towards that class with the glowing cat thing, summoner or whatever it was called. Although I am interested in being a healer, so if there's more useful ways of doing so then please tell

That class can be a healer, but your cat thing gets replaced by a fairy.

Best catgirl
Best fisher
Best tummy

There are three healers. One is unlocked via the pet class Arcanist, which means you start as a DPS though your DPS pets get replaced with fairies.
The other starts as Conjurer, a healer.
The last is gated behind the Heavensward expansion.

>Best fisher
Nooooooooooooo

hello brown cat

Seems a fair trade to me, cheers gents

Best... friend

;_;

You just need to catch 1 more bastard fish to get that title back, Red.
By the way are you excited for SB? Gonna stay MCH and flamethrower stuff or thinking about rolling a new job?

all you had to do was value that damn friendship cj
friendship > grown man romances

>This idiot seriously thinks this is Seto and that he would reply to someone hitting on him

Hello anime friend, enjoy your sunday.

I'm gonna stay MCH for sure. I was thinking SAM but holy shit the MCH changes are fascinating and my brain has been thinking up all the ways I can use the heat mechanic and exploding gauss barrels and exploding turrets to win fights and do huge numbers. The excitement is murderous.

>You just need to catch 1 more bastard fish to get that title back, Red.
Also nooooooooooooooo

So I have to get an actual group together to go to higher floors now?

hey bopster

You need a premade fixed group of any number which have cleared 50-100 without wiping to continue to 100+.

Here lies Red,
he never hooked.

Yeeeeeeeeessssss
Hopefully fishing is a bit more fun in SB than just "wait for rng weather then wait for rng mooch to then rng mooch again to then rng catch 1 stupid fish" but sadly it won't.
I'm happy about your enthusiasm about MCH though! The changes they are doing to BRD and MCH seem really cool and give them more actual class identity than being a copy of each other but with a few things changed.

I'd tell you to mooch yourself but you'd have to be high quality for that.

I get the feeling spear-fishing is just going to be banging a node like BTN and MIN but I secretly hope it isn't and requires effort to catch a fish with it. SB Big Fish will start out sensible but eventually the big fish stuff will turn into terrible horrible things though and that's when the crying starts all over again.

BRD seems fantastic too I really look forwards to doing that once I get MCH (and SAM if I like it) up to 70. Thank goodness I've got TWO relic weapons to burn now.

red is the best xivg girl

same guy here, just ran it again in DF and had one of the best parties ever. We killed the Griffin super fast and nobody got hit by anything. I've seen both sides today.

i agree, every fujo is just some nasty girl constantly thirsting after gay catboy erp but she is the only one that posts cute images and is always fun and helpful

That's a lie I just got verbally murdered.

beepy homie when the fuck are you melting down again I need my dramadose