>Fire Emblem Echoes Links
pastebin.com/qwVAhNkb

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

m.apkpure.com/heroes-mobile/com.heroes.gp
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Shitja a shit and not canon

Charlotte is my wife!

If you were just a lowly soldier sent out onto the front lines pretty much as fodder and a beautiful blue haired Pegasus Knight landed next to you and offered you a blowjob in exchange for defecting, what would you do?

>Serra/Layla
what?

My girlfriendu wearing a hat

Why is your waifu so angry?

That wouldn't happen cause I don't believe in love.

My Titania is shit and I'm about to give up on her. Problem is my only other green is a 3* Cecilia. Should I go for it and level grind her?

she's not fucking xander

Waifus are sexy when they're angry.

new gauntlet when

She's going to scare that bird

Trip back on, spic.

never.
all the shit waifus already have their gauntlet so no more need for it.
vortex will be replacing it.

:^)

Hello /feg/! Just dropping by to say I love Deen!

we know, Jesse

Years ago when we wouldn't shut up about RD's plot I remember someone posting an idea for an alternate BK plot that I really liked
>Duel with Ike and Mist proceeds as normal
>Teleport powder fucks up because BK doesn't have enough stamina after the fight
>Warps his body out but leaves his armor as the castle crumbles
>Izuka somehow acquires them and uses his magic/alchemy to make the armor into an automaton/golem to serve and protect him
>Becomes part of the Daein Liberation Army and serves the same iconic purpose as the actual BK does in RD, with a similar personality and the memories of the armor itself, but it develops in its own way, with a larger presence in part 1's story
>It and Zelgius appear together on-screen at one point to throw people off
>At the end of the game, in the tower, if conditions are met, Zelgius and the armor accept that they are one and the same, that Zelgius cannot be himself without the Black Knight and vice-versa, and so Zelgius dons the armor, breaking its enchantment
>The Black Knight's own memories and experiences linger in the thick plate, and on a spiritual level Zelgius connects with them, and he feels that he himself has changed
>Feeling that he can get even stronger now, he joins the group against Ashera to guarantee that he will be able to duel Ike again after achieving his peak and hopefully win
>If the BK achieved any supports in part 1, special base convos between Zelgius and those characters can be seen
Kinda fanfiction-y and I might be remembering it wrong in some parts but I've always liked it for some reason.

Are Camilla's tits bigger than Tharja's?

why does older tiki have shitty bst compared to other dragons

That just creates a lot of other problems in the story.
Honestly, RD's plot is shit in its entirety, you can't change individual parts. If you want to change anything, you have to change everything from scratch.
So better not even try, it's not worth the time, effort and braincells.

How is this even a question?

my tits are bigger than Tharja's

new york
e
w

y
o
r
k

you finish those quests yet?

Post juunanasai titties

why don't you measure them?

post your waifus best feature

tharja's tits are really just average
most awakening girls are just flat as fuck, making her look big in comparison

>fishnet texture stretches at the ass
Someone has an eye for detail

I'd defect anyway since the side with girls as cute as that are definitely the good guys, and will provide the best chances of survival.

Is peg the best class change for Faye? I'm still at the beginning of the game

Her smile

For an +atk brave bow cordelia, which special is considered better in the end? Luna or Draconic Aura?

She'll likely be stronger (but blinder) than Clair, but it depends on whether you mind having 3 Saints or not. Cleric is really her best class.

Cav

How strong is the cavalry meme power if I run Xander(inheriting skill from Eliwood), Reinhardt and Camus(inheriting skill from Jagen)? I havent decided on the green cavalry, I dont have Titania for the record

Did you get her yet?

It's actually the worst thing you can make her, go cav or cleric

>those
>Average
Your balloon-tits anime have mialead you, but thoae are very well C-D cups.

Really feel like you're going to need a Hone in there familie.

Obvious choices for green cav are Cecilia and Titania, but in my personal opinion both are a bit lackluster compared to red and blue cavs.

When you guys talk about running a cavalry team, you use 3 cavalry units and the highest rarity bonus unit you have?

when are we getting a dragon from ghb

I still haven't even rolled the normla version.

I do have a Gunter for inheriting his Hone but I cant decide between Frederick, Cecilia(the one I have does not have good IVs as far as I recall) and just using Gunter.

I suppose your point is correct sadly

No, because I'm still grinding HM like any non retarded person.

The concept itself is fine and they even have some pretty strong story arcs they could have expanded upon, they just needed better execution and not to be rushed out the door by nintendo.

RD's nowhere near unsalvageable, it's not like Fates.

You know those trial maps weren't the first time we got HM grind maps? You could have done the same on the defensive battle maps

>it's not like Fates.
oh boy here we go.jpg

Everything

She learned to cook for me, but when she's royalty will she stop?

Not really actuallym, those were shit. The Kozaki maps are literally about 5 times as effective.

You could finish them in 1 turn

She'll probably want to keep doing it as a hobby. Especially if she notices that she's making improvement.

Why can I give a 4* version of a character a 5* exclusive weapon by merging but not by inheriting it?

C-D is average in europe

I need Mathilda to penetrate my ass with her strap-on

You can't inherit PRF weapons so of course it wouldn't let you to avoid fuckery

Fuck FayeAnon

Is it better to have different positioning Assist skills for a horse team since they have more mobility to take advantage of it? Or would it be better for them all to have the same one?

I have Reposition on Xander, Swap on Camus, and I was wondering what to give to Cecillia. Maybe Draw Back?

DI you finished grinding all your heroes to 2k just from the defense maps?

I thought so. Now go grind and thank Kozaki afterwards.

The Kozaki maps are just a meme

I'm not even grinding anymore since I got enough feathers
You don't even need to grind HM all the time since you get it naturally

It ain't, actually. Maybe in a few eastern European countries.

Why do I even bother

>1200 feathers a day for 30 minutes (in total) of tapping through auto-battles is a meme

it's good value but not THE BEST SHIT EVER like some people on here try to make it out to be.
there will be more maps like it in the future. more chance to grind. i'm not so desperate for HMs to grind like madman. it's not fun.

Genny is best girl!

Think of it this way:

You have one Bonfire and two Moonbows, each costing 2k feathers each. I'd love a Moonbow right now, Camus feels naked without it.

Would you go canoeing with Camus?

> i'm not so desperate for HMs to grind like madman. it's not fun.

you dont even have to do anything to grind hm

you set up a macro to start the map press auto battle on loop for 2nd map with few blues and its done

i can't.
i'm unrooted.

Ayyyyyyy. I laughed. Then I read the filename and died.

Damn, time to move to Belarus or Latvia

Wait do those kozaki maps give a lot of hero merit?

I just did them once and never touched them again

>naked Camus
I'd like that

Apparently they do since they keep being mentioned around here.

Yes Nyna, you would.

Nearly twice as good as the ordinary best alternative (10th stratum) and also so easy it can be done with 1 blue, and auto combat works with many party settings, so it's effortless.

Muh nigga.

4.60 for each member of the team

>oniisan
>not onii-sama

>F2P player
>got the characters I want
>will soon be arena rank 19
>still have 300 Orbs left for whatever
Feels pretty good man. Need some more feathers though.

What's your arena team?

Right now it's Sharena/Nino/Reinhardt/Xander.

no, I don't wanna drift of to Valentia and get amnesia

Fucking Judas man, how do I deal with his shit? I know about the 4, 8, 12 thing, but clearing the shit he summons and those armor knight terrors is a huge pain

This is Nino (illiterate). Tell her she's useless!

You don't have to kill him on that map.

She won't be able to read what I type anyways.

DB2 or L&D3 if you had to choose for Reinhardt ?

Anyone else playing Heroes Mobile?
m.apkpure.com/heroes-mobile/com.heroes.gp

ouch

Pump and dump Nino!

This ia Nino (Nino).

Say whatever you want, I guess.